• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall 2013 Anime |OT| When is Crunchyroll coming to GTA Online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reknoc

Honestly I had no idea EMS was so bad I just happened to choose SAL the first time I ordered from AmiAmi and was happy enough with the delivery to continue using it.

Knowing that I dodged the Parcelforce bullet is good to know. However like I said I now risk having TNT dealing with my deliveries and if you know about my previous experience with them (LEGO VW camper an) you know I'm not a fan.

But yeah, looks like LWA is going to have few sales in the UK now.

could be worse, could be YODEL!

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Filterpelion Episode 5:

I can't decide which character I hate more, Aoi or the Prime Minister, still both are very annoying and petulant children who have no business being where they are. Anyway, it looks like we actually and finally have an arc going on as the Coppelion unit is order to switch its mission statement to one of war against some ghosts of the past that seek to hunt them and eliminate them for reasons unknown. Indeed, the stakes and the consequences of things have been raised and it looks like shit is about to get real. Thiswhat an alright episode but somebody needs to realize anime comedy tropes and a story like this do not mix well. I was glad to see the god awful tsundere routine turned on its head and blown back at said tsundere with some very real consequences.

Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu + 2x OVA + second season:
6zyc.png

That was pretty good for romcom. Got couple of good laughs. I must say though that I am starting to get really tired of dense protagonist cliche when it comes to romance. Well I guess that is shonen romcom for you
(for the gods sake girls kisses you and you still don't get it)

Also the most important:

Minami >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Himeji.

Chronoexe

Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu + 2x OVA + second season:
6zyc.png

That was pretty good for romcom. Got couple of good laughs. I must say though that I am starting to get really tired of dense protagonist cliche when it comes to romance. Well I guess that is shonen romcom for you
(for the gods sake girls kisses you and you still don't get it)

Also the most important:

Minami >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Himeji.

Akira>Shouko>Hideyoshi>>>>>>>>Minami >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Himeji.

Akira>Shouko>Hideyoshi>>>>>>>>Minami >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Himeji.

Well I guess I was thinking with my ranking too much just that which one should hook up with Akihisa(after all this is not a incest show, Shouko has Yuuji and well Hideoyshi is still a boy lol). But yeah maybe I should also post proper best girl ranking:

Minami > Akira >> Shouko >>>>>>>>>> Himeji.

cajunator

Banned
Does Trigger's site not ship to the UK then or is it just as bad?

I mean wonzo was almost winning me over with the sales pitch but then you popped in like a toxic stealth fart and wafted up my nostrils with that £70 clanger.

I cant believe UK mail is that fucked.
EMS is like a godsend over here.

Japan EMS transfers to USPS Express here in the states, which usually makes the whole shipment second day air without too much fuss. Sorry to hear it's otherwise for you guys.

USA USA (in this case it actually works heehee)

DiGiKerot

So, guess who has a copy of LWA being held by Parcel Force? ^^;

Yeah, I usually just get stuff SAL'd myself, mostly because there's never anyone around to sign for things, and it's pretty reliable and often quicker than EMS when it comes to customs clearance, though I am, annoyingly, possibly facing my first ever missing package at the moment. Very annoying.

cajunator

Banned
So, guess who has a copy of LWA being held by Parcel Force? ^^;

Yeah, I usually just get stuff SAL'd myself, mostly because there's never anyone around to sign for things, and it's pretty reliable and often quicker than EMS when it comes to customs clearance, though I am, annoyingly, possibly facing my first ever missing package at the moment. Very annoying.

What is parcelforce and why do they sound so evil?

DiGiKerot

What is parcelforce and why do they sound so evil?

It's the courier service ran as part of the Royal Mail here in the UK, and they charge a small fortune for the privilege of also extracting the VAT/Duty due to Customs for you.

Also, their nearest depot is, like, forty minutes of pain-in-the-bottom traffic away from me.

cajunator

Banned
It's the courier service ran as part of the Royal Mail here in the UK, and they charge a small fortune for the privilege of also extracting the VAT/Duty due to Customs for you.

Also, their nearest depot is, like, forty minutes of pain-in-the-bottom traffic away from me.

Damn. This is how painless EMS shipping is to my place for comparison:

tV9tylM.jpg

Four days from Tokyo to my front door.

cajunator

Banned
Yep, pretty much the same for me though it's often an extra day due to having to pick up whatever I ordered at the post office. But I don't mind.

I have it delivered to my parents place where someone is always home at some point to sign for it. My house has a lot of stray cats/dogs around and they like to dig at things.

I have it delivered to my parents place where someone is always home at some point to sign for it. My house has a lot of stray cats/dogs around and they like to dig at things.

The postal workers in my neighborhood never leave anything that has to be signed for, fortunately. I'd rather wait the extra day and pick stuff up myself. I may start having my orders delivered to work from now on since my superiors have said that they don't have a problem with that.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Sounds like the best method is for multiple Brit to get together and order their copies together and then split the customs amongst all the parties involved.

Apparently one can somehow say you're going to do the whole customs bit yourself but it requires the sender to add a note or something so it's rather unlikely to work unless your dealing with buying from an individual in Japan. It's been a while since I last looked into it so I may be remembering the details wrong.

cajunator

Banned
The postal workers in my neighborhood never leave anything that has to be signed for, fortunately. I'd rather wait the extra day and pick stuff up myself. I may start having my orders delivered to work from now on since my superiors have said that they don't have a problem with that.

If it comes to that the area post office is 5 minutes down the street. A pretty good situation regardless. Mail is one thing the US gets right (funnily enough)

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
You mean you never had nudes taken of yourself by a stranger when you were younger? I thought it was a common thing…

I actually forgot KnK was today until I saw that post. KyoAni :(

You mean you never had nudes taken of yourself by a stranger when you were younger? I thought it was a common thing…

My final high school art project was nudes of me I found on the school computers. duckroll was sheltered confirmed.

Jarmel

Banned
GaoGaiGar 7-

I'm zoning out already. There are good ways of doing MOTW and shitty ways like this. This is utterly trite and I'm tempted to skip past all this garbage.

BluWacky

KyoAni's Sick Depraved Shit - Episode 5

I thought I could handle it after last week. I can't. I want to die. Someone please kill me. :(

Ugh.

Is there any chance of a duckroll edit like with Accel World, or is the good animation going to be spread through every episode, hopelessly intertwined with creepy pandering?

Articalys

As someone who had been really excited for KnK before it started airing, I've got to say I'm somewhat underwhelmed by the whole thing so far. At least it looks pretty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom