• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall 2013 Anime |OT| When is Crunchyroll coming to GTA Online?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ojamajo Doremi Naisho 11

Finally, dealing with Hazuki's love boner for Masaru. Hazuki being the only one who has an established connection already, but they're socially awkward as fuck when it comes to each other.

That night, they went into the alley way and did XXX.

Oh Momo "Maybe Yada likes boys".

Should've given Doremi some chocolates, Onpu

Well I guess the next episode is something I've been looking forward to for quite a while. I want to see how Doremi can pull off this episode... that actually has no preview.

jman2050

Don't you guys see? Anime must always be at equilibrium, so for every show that saves anime there must be an equal and opposite show that destroys it. You had IS airing at the same time as Madoka after all for example.

Baccano? Also there's like five million Slayers LNs, although I haven't seen the series so I dunno if it's brilliant.

I might get stabbed for this, but I never really liked Slayers that much. But forgot about Baccano. Ok revised statement

"LNs in general are not of my taste in quality, except for [great anime]"

Anime status: In need of Space Dandy.

I want Space Dandy, but I'm kinda sad the singer won't be a character. After that music video I want him in every anime.

Shergal

Don't you guys see? Anime must always be at equilibrium, so for every show that saves anime there must be an equal and opposite show that destroys it. You had IS airing at the same time as Madoka after all for example.

Sounds like 2x the destruction to me.

Branduil

Good light novels(judging only by their anime adaptations):

Baccano!
Fate/Zero
Hyouka*
Kino's Journey
Spice and Wolf
Humanity Has Declined

A good light novel is even rarer than good anime.

Mr.Jeff

No anime to watch on my birthday (dropped KnK and decided to not watch Coppelion). Maybe I should go into my backlog. :(

*foreverbacklog*
Happy Birthday!

Guys I have beaten all the Ace Attorney games.

What do I even do with my life now?
If you haven't already, get on both of the Zero Escape games.

I cant believe UK mail is that fucked.
EMS is like a godsend over here.
Well it's not like the US is immune to customs charges either. At work, we still get the occasional email from people who don't seem to realise that spending $200 on stuff and then having it shipped Fed EX might incur some kind of import fee. Or they try and get us to pay it.

Jarmel

Banned

Baccano!
Fate/Zero
Hyouka*
Kino's Journey
Spice and Wolf
Humanity Has Declined

I really doubt the Hyouka LN is an interesting read on any level.

sol_bad

Kill la Kill is the big standout of the season. Kyousougiga seems to be the favourite of a lot of people. And I'd say Samurai Flamenco is also well worth checking out.

Thanks for the suggestions ya'll, I've added Kill La Kill, Golden Time, Samurai Flamenco and Kyousougiga to my queue.
I also added Arpeggio of Blue Steel for the hell of it to see if it's any good.

Theonik

I would fucking kill to see them tackle a Harry Potter anime.
LWA >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>* Harry Potter

cajunator

Banned
KnK - destroying anime
+ KlK - saving anime

Theres quite a few good shows airing now though.

Hyouka is Schrodinger's Light Novels.

Schrodinger must be a shitty writer.

No, I kind of get that. It's just that those considerations don't apply when shipping personal orders from Japan to the US. Like I said, to us EMS is just a relatively seamless handoff to USPS Express class (1-2 day air normally) for these kinds of things. Sometimes they'll open up the box for inspection, but that's done without your input.

A signature is required, though, be it at the door or when picking up at the post office if you weren't there for the first delivery attempt. And to be clear, it's not like EMS is cheap for us. It's just not a big deal.

True. EMS is still a bit costly. but the tracking and speed for such large packages is totally worth it.

Baccano!
Fate/Zero
Hyouka*
Kino's Journey
Spice and Wolf
Humanity Has Declined

Wasnt Twelve Kingdoms?

Jarmel

Banned
LWA >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>* Harry Potter

Serious argument?

If so then let me laugh.

Chuunibyou 2 is being forged at Isengard at this very moment. Who will stand against it?

Jex

HI THERE WE'RE MAKING A NUDE MODELING JOKE!

WAIT, NOT A JOKE, IT'S A SERIOUS OFFER!

OKAY NOW WE'RE MAKING A GAG ABOUT LOLI NUDITY!

HAHA, IT'S A JOKE, DID WE FOOL YOU?

WAIT NO, IT'S NOT A JOKE AFTER ALL! TA-DA!

*barf*
Pre-order cancelled.

Gazoinks

Thanks for the suggestions ya'll, I've added Kill La Kill, Golden Time, Samurai Flamenco and Kyousougiga to my queue.
I also added Arpeggio of Blue Steel for the hell of it to see if it's any good.

If you have extra space, I'd also give Log Horizon and White Album 2 a go. Neither are brilliant, but I've found them both to be surprisingly good.

Branduil

Serious argument?

If so then let me laugh.

Harry Potter was good before it got serious and we found out Rowling can't write serious and dark worth a crap. That and the consistency of her universe and its magic starts to completely fall apart after 7 lengthy novels.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Harry Potter was good before it got serious and we found out Rowling can't write serious and dark worth a crap. That and the consistency of her universe and its magic starts to completely fall apart after 7 lengthy novels.
Nah, forget all that. Harry Potter was shit the moment Ron and Hermione got together.

CorvoSol

One of the anime tragedies of our time.

Especially because it means no ARX-8 in SRW. :(

GaoGaiGar 8-

The amount of reused footage is killing me.

You should just skip to Hammer Hell, then skip ahead some more.

I might get stabbed for this, but I never really liked Slayers that much. But forgot about Baccano. Ok revised statement

"LNs in general are not of my taste in quality, except for [great anime]"

So what you're saying is you are an awful person.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Wait… so the nude photos thing isn't a common thing…

I…………I…………don't know what to feel right now…………………………

Tenumi

Banned
And to think that after this, Here Comes Chooney Boo Boo S2 is Kyoani's next show; a show that will probably make us pine for the days when Kyoani had standards and produced works like Kyokai no Kanata.

I'm quoting this because of that hilarious name, even though I loved the first season.

No anime to watch on my birthday (dropped KnK and decided to not watch Coppelion). Maybe I should go into my backlog. :(

*foreverbacklog*

One does not finish a backlog. A backlog is eternal, never ending. A backlog is life.

Jarmel

Banned

Her world building for the most part is still impeccable. Even with some of the more serious elements though, she did a good job. She did screw up in the 7th book though.

Branduil

Her world building for the most part is still impeccable. Even with some of the more serious elements though, she did a good job. She did screw up in the 7th book though.

Well, the other problem is that Voldemort is a weak villain who's evil for the sake of being evil.

Narag

dat Volfogg tho :(
I already guess being critical for this kind of show not gonna helping, even after get past MOTW eps.. those reused interaction footage still there

I still love it but I can recognize some negative aspects. I feel weird for loving the recycled animation though and how'd they play it at times.

failed final fusion, manual final fustion, etc

fertygo

Well, the other problem is that Voldemort is a weak villain who's evil for the sake of being evil.
Kotomine Kirei can make that work.
I still love it but I can recognize some negative aspects. I feel weird for loving the recycled animation though and how'd they play it at times.

failed final fusion, manual final fustion, etc

I never get tired of their reused footage tbh, I already prepared its gonna annoy me but never does, more power on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom