• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall 2013 Anime |OT| When is Crunchyroll coming to GTA Online?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Valvrave the Liberator - 1

Well that escalated quickly. I'm going to just assume the whole "resigning as a human being" thing is going to have some...unforeseen consequences that I oh so look forward to seeing.

But seriously, this was an enjoyable first episode. I liked how the main character's first thought
after seeing his girlfriend die was "get in the robot and screw everyone up." So we've got a good old fashioned revenge story. Those are always interesting to watch.

But now that that's been settled, I can't wait for this show to explain what's going on. If only so I can imagine how the entire plot will be turned upside-down shortly after.

Clannad 15

Oh man this episode was hilarious, as it should be as it was mostly comedy.
Fuko is always cute in the scene she comes into and the ending was great having Tomoya's prank on Nagisa turning into a hilarious scene resulting In Sunohara running off and crying

CorvoSol

Okay now if Fox Uzumaki can just like, edit them out of his quote of my post I believe I'll have them all.

Crap, subconsciously I thought about it and as I went it just completely slipped my mind. Now I have to edit all of those images, ahaha.

Anyway, thank you, wonzo, for pointing that out. Hopefully I've got it all cleaned up now.

Grrr so mad at Kyoukai no Kanata. So much potential for epic battles and a darker plotline but they're wasting it by making perverted jokes and abusing fetishes every scene. Should have ditched the slice of life modern school setting, as there doesn't seem to be any major modern element that's integral to the plot (cell phones, TV's, Internet, etc.). Hell, them being IN the school isn't even integral to the plot. Last 3 episodes have been disappointing. It's a shame because there are some good BGM tracks in the OST.

I don't want to drop it, but if I'm going to wait every week for an airing show, I'll find something else to prioritize.

Gazoinks

Kyousougiga 04

Yeah, this is prooobably my AoTS. This was a really good episode. Surprisingly sad throughout, with a really sweet ending, and it really fleshed out Yase's character. Also glad it pretty much took place entirely in the present, we've had enough flashback episodes.

Looking forward to the Myoe episode!

I'm still wondering what Koto's connection is to, er, Koto. At first I thought she was just her daughter, but it seems like there's more to it than that. Also I vaguely recall Koto Senior being inside Koto Junior in the original ONA or something...

New Precure season starts in a few months. You can survive this Kirby!

saw the secret message. got it.

brb contemplating account suicide

I didn't do that because I feared the quotes wouldn't shrink the images enough if I did. I'm a barbarian.

Well they don't suddenly become larger because you have more than one now.

Its a good thing duckroll and Dresden are too busy shooting innocent children and stealing cars to notice.

This makes me think that they wouldn't care if they did see it.

I'm kinda surprised Tezuka actually directed a movie about a furry/human romance.

I mean, he did some weird shit over the years, but, um, wow.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
CorvoSol: Bagi was a 1980's protest film by Osamu Tezuka. THAT Osamu Tezuka. The whole point was not to do recombinant DNA research and not make creatures like Bagi, but it kind of sells the opposite!

I mean yes, it was a movie about a sexualized cat woman and a doofy boy...
Puberty is sexualization.

Knk 5

Yeah, I'm done with this. I'm all for the occasional trashy anime, but this isn't even good trash. It's awkward, embarrassing, and not funny at all. I'd rather waste my time with Infinite Stratos than this.

Copellion - 05

There are way too many people in a capital where :

- you die in 10 minutes if you breath normal air
- toxic nuclear waste everywhere
- a large part of the buildings are crumbling
- supplies are limited
- wildlife has taken place
-12 years have passed

Seriously , there are plenty of escuse provided but heck i don't think we would have that many survivors if it happenned IRL

And how did the girl got pregnant ? in the "planet" there are like not that many candidates to be the father ...

Articalys

Not all the news re: the Kuroko threats is doom and gloom.
Several Japanese bookstore chains have continued to sell the popular manga Kuroko's Basketball, despite receiving multiple threat letters to remove it from their stores. Major rental chain Tsutaya had confirmed on Monday that it is removing all Kuroko's Basketball DVD and manga rentals from its stores. However, Kinokuniya, Sanseido, Junkudo, Miyawaki, and other bookstores plan to continue carrying the manga.

Hattori

Banned
Wait, where did the images go? You guys are horrible!

tumblr_m15xmyjfa31qdc388o1_500.gif
:)

CorvoSol

CorvoSol: Bagi was a 1980's protest film by Osamu Tezuka. THAT Osamu Tezuka. The whole point was not to do recombinant DNA research and not make creatures like Bagi, but it kind of sells the opposite!

Puberty is sexualization.

Hey, you can argue that she's just going through puberty but I know a gratuitous butt shot when I see one.

Wait, where did the images go? You guys are horrible!

I'm putting up edited ones without the watermark. It's gonna take a few more minutes.

Clannad 16

Tomoya's internal monologue
during the basketball game was great, it was both funny and uplifting in a way.
Btw why does Mei have a different hair color than Sunohara?

cajunator

Banned
OH MY GODDDDDD
OHMYGODOHMYGODOHHHHMYYYYYGODDDDDDDD

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10249297

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As you all know, I have been watching my way through the list. Two of the shows I've seen so far have been terrible, boring, awful, and barely worth my time. As for Bagi, well, I'll get to it in a moment. But I feel a fair warning is in order for you of weak constitutions who for some silly reason cannot stand overly long posts. This one is going to be lengthy and image laden, because I feel there are enough shots in Bagi worth commenting on to justify that with me bringing in precious few external shots.

So I take it Ryo's swirly line thing on his face is a scar and not a strand of hair? It looks like he needs a quick shave.

Clannad 17

The episode was enjoyable but I'm wondering if these are just random slice-of-life episodes or actually a plot-arc. I guess I can see some sort of arc but it's not really prominent like the previous Fuko and Kotomi arcs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom