• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall 2013 Anime |OT| When is Crunchyroll coming to GTA Online?

Status
Not open for further replies.
didnt think so. Diva F is better anyway.
Ah ah i love both
I dont think harem MC's have any skills. Or any brains whatsoever.
you should watch "tenchi muyo war of geminar" if you want a MC harem lead who has skills & brains.
It's rare but Harem leads with brains exist.

Saint Seiya Omega 77
tumblr_mvlzrftEox1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Koga and Eden pose was the best as well as
everyone pouring their cosmo into Koga to open the Gate of Time. Classical and nothing special or unique about it, but combined with the song made for one of the best moments this arc

You found like the only scene in that episode were it wasn't looking ugly. ( aside from still shots )

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
I still want the alternate Universe TTGL shown where Simon goes full on Spiral Nemesis and goes to war with the entire universe in video format.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
you win this round MikuGAF.... however Kiruya Kazuma will one day make his great return!

believe!

I suddenly want to see a Yakuza themed Miku stage where Miku is singing and Kiryuu's beating up a bunch of people while MIku dodges. XD lol

The black dress/goth lolita attire Kurumi we all know and love is regular.

Rooftop is similar but she actually likes Shido, something regular Kurumi has yet to admit.
i asked confirmation in order to be sure, i don't want to blurt spoilers out loud after all.
But yeah i understand witch kurumi you mean.

I suddenly want to see a Yakuza themed Miku stage where Miku is singing and Kiryuu's beating up a bunch of people while MIku dodges. XD lol
Crypton actually love cross overs so this might happen lol , one day , one day .

This is all you need to see to know Hatsune Miku fans shouldn't be trusted.
http://youtu.be/6nN6TfobhkY?t=34m31s

Everyone messing with a character custom mode shouldn't be trusted

Narag

It could be Go Nagai's magnum opus in a world without Violence Jack.

Looked at a Go Nagai wiki to see what the manga was like.

"Shishimaru meets up with some other time warriors (including a caveman who fought a robot mammoth) and things start to go Shinobi Star Wars"

We're robbed of something special here.

sleepykyo

That thread keeps delivering.

Not anymore. I was surprised they bothered with renaming it instead of simply locking it to begin with. While the original title might have gone the same way, the new title was an open invitation for chaos. I'm just disappointed that no one responded to Wicked's posts with Namor kissing a giant tapeworm queen.

Theonik

Looked at a Go Nagai wiki to see what the manga was like.

"Shishimaru meets up with some other time warriors (including a caveman who fought a robot mammoth) and things start to go Shinobi Star Wars"

We're robbed of something special here.
Maybe we'll get a new anime. One day. I wish :(

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Macross Frontier aka. Singers and Their Robot Guards

There are sure a lot of exciting moment where I go "wow I wonder how they going to get away from this situation?" real spoiler:
oh J pop

So what the heck happens in the ending?
After they used the song to fooled those poor creature, they just going to take their planet after killing their queen?

I wish J Pop would get a smaller part in the show, hey we are all doom, let's just send all our solider to die to buy time for the cry babies to start singing

Regardless, I do enjoy the show, for whatever action they have, it is pretty fun to watch, and the story line is enough to hold me till the end. Time to move on to something else!

Not anymore. I was surprised they bothered with renaming it instead of simply locking it to begin with. While the original title might have gone the same way, the new title was an open invitation for chaos. I'm just disappointed that no one responded to Wicked's posts with Namor kissing a giant tapeworm queen.

if it lasted 30 minutes more i might have posted one of my waifuus candidates.
For shame!

------------------
Golden Time - 02

Golden%20Time%20-%2002.jpg

Not a bad way to see things

Episode 2 was better than i expected ..kaga was kinda overbearing in teh first episode and we only had her childhood friend for reference so i guess i judged her a little too fast .

Tea club is godly
I don't even know how they managed to hold such parties without bothering people ( not to mention without getting banned from the place )
Film club is alright , there is some potential here to follow.

Laid back club recrutment is brainwashing time, this is deadly , thankfully i'm one who goes at his own pace so this wouldn't happen to me but still i recognise how deadly those characters are.

Anyway , good episode i guess.

Syrinx

Spice and Wolf II 9

When Holo is drunk, you can't just have her go straight to sleep. Also, rat tails? Ew.

That Eve woman and Lawrence had pretty good chemistry and dialogue, though not as much as he has with Holo. I don't know how this is gonna end, but the name of the last episode tells me it will be at the very least bittersweet.

Mad Bull 34 impressions will come later.

Ranma 1/2 Episodes 5 and 6

Pretty slow episodes that were a bit less fun than the first four. It was just a bit too romancy and odd because the doctor Tofu isnt that interesting.

Still whoever this Ryoga Hibiki thats incoming is is making anticipate next week a lot.

Jex

Baoh

So there's 45 minutes I'm NEVER getting back. This thing was so dumb. Like they seriously made up powers and plot points at the drop of a hat. Like the native dude being from a tribe and the bandanna limiting his psychic powers. Faces were melted off frequently, in addition to the good ol' fashioned skull crush that List anime needs to have, it seems. The plot was stupid as hell and the villains just kinda ranted on about the dumbest of things, with them having no real plan to speak of. I can't quite decide if I am thankful for the fact that it was only 45 minutes, or if the thing genuinely suffered because of that. I mean, I genuinely suffered because of it, but I don't think "only" applies in that case.

Whatever, it is dumb and done and we're moving on.

Truly one of the greatest OVA's of all time.

4Htnvrd.jpg

Break the bat

Idol Wrestling 4

Right, adding "Drink a bottle of water" in my "Things I should not do when I'm watching this".

Seriously spent a good 5 minutes drying my laptop after this scene (NSFW) appeared.

And is this how the Powerbomb is performed now? Because I approve of this.

Golden Time - 03

When i said in my earlier post that the laid back club was deadly i wasn't expecting them to be a real sect.
i guess the hint last ep was the sentece where the girl told them that she wasn't from the same university ..silly me to have missed that sentence.

i guess i should trust my instincts more then .

kaga trust in tada was nice to see, their talk in the forest was alegitimate attempt of character devellopment that didn't felt as forced as it should have been , proof that i'm warming to the characters more than necessary

Good episode overall.

Articalys

Actually, I didn't realize this before, but why is the Gamers shop bonus poster of Yuno and Miyako when the rest are all of Sae and Hiro? Did they not get the memo about who is the focus of the special or something?

cnet128

Banned
YuuShibu 5

Poor Fino. Nobody appreciates her deadly poison swamp.

At least her epic girlfriend skills are top class. Even if she doesn't know what a "girlfriend" is...

Valvrave the Liberator - 2

Space mecha fights were awesome. So our main character now has
the ability to steal people's bodies by biting their necks. Sweet. It's been a while since I've seen an anime where the main character gets a power-up that can cause some mind-screwing with the villains. Oh, and he finds out his girlfriend's still alive right as his revenge-a-thon begins, so all that needless death and destruction was for nothing. Nice job hero.

Well, this show's captivated my interest with this episode that's for sure.

Golden Time - 04
Things are moving !

THINGS ARE MOVING !

OMG.
That cliffanger ! now episode 1 make sense.
That's ...well played ..

Golden%20Time%20-%2004.jpg

ohhh that breakdown , that tears..

The 2 kaga scenes in this episode really pushed in the spotlight her character and more than ever her numerous flaws .. again with this episode , episode 1 make sense and that's awesome.

Really starting to love this anime, more than anything i'm happy to see the relationship between everyone to be expanded at such a pace.

Defuser

let them bath properly into all the money Railgun S made first , when they'll want more money they'll know what to do.

Also the next arc they have to adapt is kinda huge ..i'm not sure a 24 ep season would be enough and any attempt to cut off midway would be a crime.. not to mention that they could rush events in order to manage 24 eps but that would just make the arc a total mess.

Wait ...that's what they did for index S2 ! nevermind then.
It's already bad they crammed in 7 books in 2 cours but cramming in 10 books? It's either....
-3 cours
-2 cours but cut out 3 books

Or

-2 cours and a few movies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom