• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall 2013 Anime |OT| When is Crunchyroll coming to GTA Online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hattori

Banned
Non Non Biyori 5

Haha poor Komari, that was a bit more fanservice-y than I anticipated from this show but it's still a pretty entertaining episode.

wonzo

Banned
I think antoniobanderas.gif is officially the most overused gif on the internet now.
this is why coli emotes are needed more than ever
banderas.png

cajunator

Banned
Non Non Biyori 01

HOLY MOTHER OF SQUEES

I love the BGM to this show. It has some kuricorder, strings, just beautiful, relaxing, happy music. Ren is adorable. NYANPASU~!

cnet128

Banned
Real talk: What are some anime/manga with a female villain as magnificent as Medusa from Soul Eater? I will go seek them out post haste.

Higurashi and Umineko (especially Umineko) both have their fair share of deliciously villainous females, though to elaborate could prove spoilerish in the former case and just plain confusing in the latter.

Aside from those, I'm drawing a bit of a blank.

• The World God Only Knows S3 - 09
You know, this show reminds me of what School Days would be if things weren't School Days.

Something I like about TWGOK is that the romance actually plays out for every girl, unlike the adaptations of the KEY animes which only play for the predestined lead heroine. TWGOK might not have the best romance, but it's better than none.

Keima is a terrible, awful person with excellent acting skills. I can't believe he doesn't care all that much about these girls. I guess I can kinda retract my last statement because I feel bad for these girls. Especially Chihiro here, since she has genuine love for Keima -- well I guess all of them do, but you know what I mean

Chihiro had one of the best routes last season, and it's the same here. I really can actually feel her romance since its the least cliche of the other routes.

BOOM DANG KATSURAGI YOU SON OF A AAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHH

tOBIiIy.png

No no non ononononoasndnkaw;elrkjq;wlekrnasdf i'm going to die and crawl into a corner and die and die and aghhasdla;kdj

I almost hate this guy as much as Makoto now. Almost. This is awful. This is legitimately awful.

Appropriately, Ayumi looks a lot like a certain violent jealous character from School Days oh boy

Well that sure is a way to get me to forget the trainwreck that just happened thanks diana haha

diversion over back to drama ------------- never mind back to diversion. thanks for saving this episode, tenri.

cftduqR.png

elsie's long awaited return is delivering so far.

Non Non Biyori 5

Haha poor Komari, that was a bit more fanservice-y than I anticipated from this show but it's still a pretty entertaining episode.

welp. A show about grade schoolers and middle schoolers having fan service. Is it safe to watch? Are the FBI going to catch me?

cnet128

Banned
So question.

There's 3 extra episodes and a true route(?) after the 12 episode of Oreimo.

Are they worth watching?

The "true route" is an alternate version of episode 12 that properly leads into the rest of the canon material instead of the TV-original ending that the "normal" episode 12 used. The three extra episodes are the continuation of the canon material, and the arc they cover is pretty popular and introduces a well-liked character.

So yes, they're worth watching. (The second season is by all accounts more debatable.)

Nothing about Oreimo is worth watching.

See now I've already watched episodes 1-11 of Season 1 and I've been enjoying my time.

I know the ending caused quite the stir and heard about the letdown that was S2, so I've yet to honestly hate the series.

If you like Kirino x Kyousuke route then sure. Its lame stuff, your average harem logic is also applied.

Don't really mind that pairing.

Course I'm more of fan of Ayase but...

The "true route" is an alternate version of episode 12 that properly leads into the rest of the canon material instead of the TV-original ending that the "normal" episode 12 used. The three extra episodes are the continuation of the canon material, and the arc they cover is pretty popular and introduces a well-liked character.

So yes, they're worth watching. (The second season is by all accounts more debatable.)

Very informative.

Thanks.

Vecks

Gundam Build Fighters 5
Wait. That new person is a boy? Huh. I kept thinking he was a she from the OP and ED. Nothing really happened in this episode. I did get a laugh out of that guy trying to pick up girls using gunpla.

Yowapeda 5
I can see where his lack of confidence comes from if he can't even kick a ball without bashing his head against something.

• The World God Only Knows S3 - 10
I know it's not a game anymoe

aww, Chihiro. You are a good person. You deserve better.

AW SHIET DANGER DANGER ACTION TIME

things are happening, real things this is awesome

and haqua is awesome and everyone is awesome.

and now she's batman. this is awesome.

lol there was no actual action but it still was awesome

TgEbFxu.png

the thought of them killing Jun-sensei is just too much for my poor heart

Oreimo is shit.

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

Magical Girl Pretty Sammy 5

Someone actually comments on Sasami looking like Pretty Sammy... and it was her father... and he hand waves it off BECAUSE IT'S TIME TO MERCHANDISE THIS SUCKER! Pretty clear what the jab here is to other mahou shoujos.

SHUT UPPU

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Ninth Life Love - surprised that was the one used considering the level of yaoi in it is not that much.
They showed a lot of titles actually. I didn't recognize any of them. Maybe you could watch the episode and point them all out. lol

We already have one overused gif from that show you really like.
Keep using it! Better than Banderas.gif!

Well this sounds pretty fascinating. I remember he did a show in this area about cajun food/boucheries. Always liked him more than Andrew Zimmern who is a pansy and cant even handle durian.
Bourdain is always game for anything, at least.

CorvoSol

Blood C 3

I can't tell if Polar Bear is trying to hit on Panda-kun or her dad. These scenes with the dog feel lifted directly out of Azumanga Daioh. AWW HELL YEAH! Three episodes in and we already have LESBIAN TEACHER ADVANCES. Thank you based CLAMP, for there's never a dull moment with you around.

Aww Yiss. Lesbian twin advances, too. Errybody wants Saya's D. Like that one twin is most definitely looking up Saya's skirt. LOL Saya doesn't have TV what a freak. Meanwhile Polar Bear starts hitting on her would-be boyfriend. I feel like I saw something like this in Scott Pilgrim or something.

OH SHIT IT'S GOTOH FROM SAMUMENCO!!!

THE PHANTOM TRAIN!!

Oh, rape tentacles well, that's- oh skull popping. Yeah so basically to get onto the List a skulll must be popped. It's like a thing I guess. Haha, Saya's skirt stays modest even as her body is flipped upside down. How does gravity?

THE TRAIN SPOKE

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Magical Girl Pretty Sammy 5

Someone actually comments on Sasami looking like Pretty Sammy... and it was her father... and he hand waves it off BECAUSE IT'S TIME TO MERCHANDISE THIS SUCKER! Pretty clear what the jab here is to other mahou shoujos.

SHUT UPPU
And to think, Sammy TV was 96-97 and Precure didn't even start until 2004!

cajunator

Banned
Blood C 3

I can't tell if Polar Bear is trying to hit on Panda-kun or her dad. These scenes with the dog feel lifted directly out of Azumanga Daioh. AWW HELL YEAH! Three episodes in and we already have LESBIAN TEACHER ADVANCES. Thank you based CLAMP, for there's never a dull moment with you around.

Aww Yiss. Lesbian twin advances, too. Errybody wants Saya's D. Like that one twin is most definitely looking up Saya's skirt. LOL Saya doesn't have TV what a freak. Meanwhile Polar Bear starts hitting on her would-be boyfriend. I feel like I saw something like this in Scott Pilgrim or something.

OH SHIT IT'S GOTOH FROM SAMUMENCO!!!

THE PHANTOM TRAIN!!

Oh, rape tentacles well, that's- oh skull popping. Yeah so basically to get onto the List a skulll must be popped. It's like a thing I guess. Haha, Saya's skirt stays modest even as her body is flipped upside down. How does gravity?

THE TRAIN SPOKE

Saya's singing is so moe~

Okay, so who in this thread is a doctor? Because I found out last night that fapping gives me heart burn, and I don't think that's normal.

Is this part of being in Magical Girl hell?

Syrinx

Can somebody explain CLAMP to me? Because the only things I"m familiar with of theirs are Blood C and Cardcaptor Sakura. So when people say CLAMP, it's kinda weird because those series are so different so I don't know what it means.

Unless Blood C and Cardcaptor Sakura have more in common than I can tell.

• The World God Only Knows S3 - 11
That Engrish is like a brand new language. What the heck is going on.

OOOOOOOOOHWAH PANTSUUU

Chihiro is taking things like a champ. I'm rooting for ya.
0uPJbHF.png

And you have no room to talk, you fell for it too lol

Why aren't there more of those flat board swings in the United States? All I see these days are the awful rubber bendy ones and they hurt my butt. You can't have a romantic moment like that on the swings in the US!

oh dang chihiro. this could all have been solved if diana and haqua would have explained things properly instead of messing around -- or maybe not. Chihiro should play some eroge, she's got this in the bag.

PFF WHAT THE A HORSE WHERE DID HE GET THE i can't think about this.

wait, papa and mama are valid things to call your parents in japan? you learn something new every day.

PFF WHAT THE A WEDDING DRESS

the episode is full of WHAT THEs

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Can somebody explain CLAMP to me? Because the only things I"m familiar with of theirs are Blood C and Cardcaptor Sakura. So when people say CLAMP, it's kinda weird because those series are so different so I don't know what it means.

CLAMP is a group of female doujin artists who made it big and developed their own brand. Also, all of their works take place in the same connected multiverse.

Blood-C's neighbor is xxxHOLiC in part by means of Tsubasa, although this connection relies on the tail end of the latter two stories.

cnet128

Banned
Yowamushi Pedal 5

Race time! Race time! wakuwaku.

lol they got Tamura Yukari in just to voice the show-in-show magical girl.
lol Imaizumi watching Love Hime XD

I guess character designs. Also same multiversue

cajunator

Banned
This could be taken one of two ways.

which ways would those be?

Okay, so who in this thread is a doctor? Because I found out last night that fapping gives me heart burn, and I don't think that's normal.

Is this part of being in Magical Girl hell?

You have the power inside you.

well, there's kuroneko arc....
WHYYYYYYYYYY!

kuroneko deserves her own show :(

she does. I would love to hear that voice more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom