• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall 2013 Anime |OT| When is Crunchyroll coming to GTA Online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
jYiY6Ig.gif
Moar tears

CorvoSol

You're getting much more entertainment out of the first three episodes than I did.

Did you watch the first three episodes right after slogging through stuff like Black Lion and Angel Cop? Cuz that's why I'm enjoying it.

Saya's singing is so moe~

YOU CHANGED YOUR AVATAR

Can somebody explain CLAMP to me? Because the only things I"m familiar with of theirs are Blood C and Cardcaptor Sakura. So when people say CLAMP, it's kinda weird because those series are so different so I don't know what it means.

Unless Blood C and Cardcaptor Sakura have more in common than I can tell.

CLAMP is about proportions. Like have you ever noticed how Lelouch's body is an hourglass if an hourglass was dying of anorexia? That's CLAMP. I don't fear Slenderman, because he's just a CLAMP character.

Dual!! Parallel Troubles 7

I must admit I was losing interest in this show, but since the last five minutes of this episode seemed to ramp up the action and tension, I am willing to let this unusual hybrid of Tenchi and Eva keep going. In part just to see poor Notsuka keep failing to get Tenchinji's attention.

cajunator

Banned
Wait, so is the heartburn the power, or it's a sign that a new power is emerging?

Its a sign that you need to consult a doctor. Or stop eating jalapeno cheesy poofs.

You keep telling yourself that.

...I want to give her all the hugs ;_;

This thread needs more drunk maid Kanna so I shall provide.
AiUINGI.jpg

Elongate the "not" and quickly say "true" to make it sound like it's true or whine like when Zeki talks to make it sound like you mean it.

we gotta play some Killzone

Tenumi

Banned
Revolutionary Girl Utena (END)

So, I finished this off today. I'll be completely honest. I thought it was good, albeit weird. Great characters, animation, etc. But I'm not going to claim that I completely understood it just from watching it. Symbolism goes over my head often.

That being said, it was well worth the time spent.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Did you watch the first three episodes right after slogging through stuff like Black Lion and Angel Cop? Cuz that's why I'm enjoying it.
Sadface.

Dual!! Parallel Troubles 7

I must admit I was losing interest in this show, but since the last five minutes of this episode seemed to ramp up the action and tension, I am willing to let this unusual hybrid of Tenchi and Eva keep going. In part just to see poor Notsuka keep failing to get Tenchinji's attention.
Well, Dual is basically alt-universe GXP anyway. You should try revisiting the original OVA sometime, subbed!

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
Revolutionary Girl Utena (END)

So, I finished this off today. I'll be completely honest. I thought it was good, albeit weird. Great characters, animation, etc. But I'm not going to claim that I completely understood it just from watching it. Symbolism goes over my head often.

That being said, it was well worth the time spent.
Did it revolutionize your world?

Syrinx

Sora no Otoshimano 13

So I started this a couple of months ago and was kinda eh on it. Wasn't as much fun as I had hoped, and then it was going into story territory and I put it off, but all the Infinite Stratos talk made me want to wash out the bad taste of that. Anyway yeah.

cajunator

Banned
Sora no Otoshimano 13

So I started this a couple of months ago and was kinda eh on it. Wasn't as much fun as I had hoped, and then it was going into story territory and I put it off, but all the Infinite Stratos talk made me want to wash out the bad taste of that. Anyway yeah.

I think you just dont enjoy haremshits and thats perfectly fine.

It was probably just coincidence. Unless you happen to lie down on your right side while doing so.

I don't want to ask. Sounds about as sensible as using a sock. Which means I don't understand.

it's a sign to go to the doctor instead of asking an anime thread for medical advice. jesus christ

Its a sign that you need to consult a doctor. Or stop eating jalapeno cheesy poofs.

Thankfully I don't have those. Sigh. Guess that's something new to throw on the list since it's still persisting right now.

Oreimo 12 (Good End)

Nice Kirino is a good Kirino. Glad to see her like that after what happened at the end of episode 11.

Kyousuke's pretty stupid if it took an eroge for him to realize what Kirino truly wanted to hear. Becomes even stupider when he still says the wrong thing, and quite honestly deserved that headbutt.

Ending logic was confusing as hell. If it wasn't for the Good End in the title, I thought for sure she would have left and gone on to America.

But I guess that wouldn't excatly be a Good End, now would it.

Also this entire scene

was gold.

Been awhile since I played a game with muscle men that big.

(For anyone wondering, it was Muscle March on the Wii)

wonzo

Banned
Yeah, except 95% of the time you have no idea what they mean. Also why are they so big? Should be roughly the same height as the text.

Or should I be saying "That's a nice dream.
the_face_of_dreams.png
"?
the good ones are easy as hell to get the jist of and if they were any smaller they'd be useless. blame gaf's formatting i guess
manny.png

Syrinx

I think you just dont enjoy haremshits and thats perfectly fine.

It's kinda weird. I wasn't too high on this or To LoveRu and I've made my opinion on Infinite Stratos known. But I enjoyed Girls Bravo and Date a Live. I don't really get it. I couldn't tell you why I enjoyed those but not really the others I mentioned.

cajunator

Banned
It's kinda weird. I wasn't too high on this or To LoveRu and I've made my opinion on Infinite Stratos known. But I enjoyed Girls Bravo and Date a Live. I don't really get it. I couldn't tell you why I enjoyed those but not really the others I mentioned.

Date a Live is godlike and girls Bravo is special so I understand liking those.

• The World God Only Knows S3 - 12
that is quite the box cutter stabby stabby

oh wow, ayumi somehow put on the dress even though she was out in the open huh what

Katsuragi is kinda cryptic when he's on the romantic offensive.

It's all about the journey, isn't it Keima

uxy7WrK.png

YES THE BEST ENDING

There hasn't been a great romance moment like this until this point in the season. What's funny is that it doesn't really make any sense romantically

daahh that final bye bye moment between chihiro and keima just kills me.

this rock concert ending is one of the most anime things I've seen in a while lol.

seeing Jun makes me all kinds of happy.

Oh my gosh Keima. You've fallen in love. I am so proud of you.

I almost cried at the end. What's wrong with me. hehe.

asdhasd it's OVER. That feeling when you've just watched something amazing.

All in all, the individual episodes of this season weren't all that strong, at least compared to the past seasons. But that payoff at the end was incredible, all the buildup from the past episodes made that final moment with Chihiro and Keima really amazing. Definitely one of the best animes I've seen this year, and The World God Only Knows still is one of my favorite animes ever.

I will be excited to hear this dubbed in English in two years if they end up doing that.
The World God Only Knows S3 Goddess Arc receives a score of
10 Sword Art Onlines

BEST GIRL RANKINGS
Jun = Shiori = Chihiro (the only true route) > Tenri = Ayumi > Everyone else

cajunator

Banned
I love Platinum with all my heart and soul, but I must sadly voice my honest opinion that your new avatar does not adequately capture her adorableness.

...Also now I can't recognise you and this feels terrifying and wrong.

Ill probably get a better Platinum one in the future but dammit shes so squee.
And she pokes defeated opponents at the end of the match. Its so adorable.

I'm like immobilized by my marathon of TWGOK S3

I nearly forgot what it felt like to finish a great anime

I know that feel.

I actually took a break from anime to watch this the other day:

tron__uprising___character_gallery_wallpaper_by_drakesteele-d50fn9r.png

Surprisingly, it was actually pretty good. Lots of action and good music to boot. Being 3D made for some interesting cinematography too. Anime hasn't been the same since.

It took me until now to realize that Cajun switched his avatar. This longer than normal day is wearing on me.
And the tums

Not sure how I feel on Platinum... all I know is that Platinum is better than Diamond/Pearl.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
the good ones are easy as hell to get the jist of and if they were any smaller they'd be useless. blame gaf's formatting i guess https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/18780843/emot/manny.png
Well I did say 95% so there are 5% of them that work but sometimes you get posters who literally just post the face with no context and you have no idea what they are trying to convey. Oh and I doubt anyone here remembers where that dream face comes from since I'm pretty sure it was something we laughed about once in the IRC. But it was the only thing I had on this PC.

Could be worse, we could be like this.

cajunator

Banned
I know that feel.

tron__uprising___character_gallery_wallpaper_by_drakesteele-d50fn9r.png

Surprisingly, it was actually pretty good. Lots of action and good music to boot. Being 3D made for some interesting cinematography too. Anime hasn't been the same since.

This show is legit great.

#RealTalk

Platinum and Sena are both good characters.

Luna however, is pure shit.

If you're talking about the stuff at the end of season 1, it's perfectly worthwhile.

Avoid S2.

That's what I plan on doing.

Should I watch this? I heard one of the girls was obnoxious.

Season 1 has definitely been a joy to watch.

And the girl you're talking about would be Kirino, whom your either going to hate her for being that way or tolerate her long enough for those genuine moments when she becomes cute and nice.

Uraizen

Banned
I love Platinum with all my heart and soul, but I must sadly voice my honest opinion that your new avatar does not adequately capture her adorableness.

...Also now I can't recognise you and this feels terrifying and wrong.

This should help explain the image a bit more:

EhvZmkV.jpg

I know that feel.

Since Tron Uprising was animated by the Japanese studio Polygon Pictures, in a sense you could consider it to be anime.

Theonik

CLAMP is a group of female doujin artists who made it big and developed their own brand. Also, all of their works take place in the same connected multiverse.

Blood-C's neighbor is xxxHOLiC in part by means of Tsubasa, although this connection relies on the tail end of the latter two stories.
JoJo doujin artists of all things.
iTwoaOMo5tJXC.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom