• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall 2013 Anime |OT| When is Crunchyroll coming to GTA Online?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You Sunk My Battle Waifu 05

Extremely meh episode. Character development and introduction of new characters my ass, I want more battles.

Unbreakable Machine Doll 05
The Yaya comedy is still as great.

Narag

JoJo doujin artists of all things.
iTwoaOMo5tJXC.png

Grabbing these I realized no one has watched Miyuki-chan in Wonderland in a while.

• The World God Only Knows S3 - 09
You know, this show reminds me of what School Days would be if things weren't School Days.

Something I like about TWGOK is that the romance actually plays out for every girl, unlike the adaptations of the KEY animes which only play for the predestined lead heroine. TWGOK might not have the best romance, but it's better than none.

Keima is a terrible, awful person with excellent acting skills. I can't believe he doesn't care all that much about these girls. I guess I can kinda retract my last statement because I feel bad for these girls. Especially Chihiro here, since she has genuine love for Keima -- well I guess all of them do, but you know what I mean

Chihiro had one of the best routes last season, and it's the same here. I really can actually feel her romance since its the least cliche of the other routes.

BOOM DANG KATSURAGI YOU SON OF A AAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHH

tOBIiIy.png

No no non ononononoasndnkaw;elrkjq;wlekrnasdf i'm going to die and crawl into a corner and die and die and aghhasdla;kdj

I almost hate this guy as much as Makoto now. Almost. This is awful. This is legitimately awful.

Appropriately, Ayumi looks a lot like a certain violent jealous character from School Days oh boy

Well that sure is a way to get me to forget the trainwreck that just happened thanks diana haha

diversion over back to drama ------------- never mind back to diversion. thanks for saving this episode, tenri.

cftduqR.png

elsie's long awaited return is delivering so far.

LOL you're misunderstanding the character ... keima obviously cares he just doesn't realise that .
And makoto is a horrible being with no emotions, keima actually choose the painfull solution because there was no way to handle the situation otherwise.

This is the difference between being a jerk naturally ( makoto ) and being a jerk to save the world ( keima )

Gingtsune 5
Haru was pretty cute

Walkure Romanze 5
This show just loves its suggestive innuendos doesn't it.

Non Non Biyori 5
Both Koma and Hotaru were especially cute in this episode. Ren continues to add fun to this show

Joe Molotov

Revolutionary Girl Utena (END)

So, I finished this off today. I'll be completely honest. I thought it was good, albeit weird. Great characters, animation, etc. But I'm not going to claim that I completely understood it just from watching it. Symbolism goes over my head often.

That being said, it was well worth the time spent.

watch movie pls

Gbraga

Non Non Biyori 05

Ugh, I don't even know what to say, every episode it's pretty much just as adorable as the previous one, Ren-chon is so funny, and Hotarun is so best <3

Natsumi may very well grow up to be the perfect waifu though.

LOL you're misunderstanding the character ... keima obviously cares he just doesn't realise that .
And makoto is a horrible being with no emotions, keima actually choose the painfull solution because there was no way to handle the situation otherwise.

This is the difference between being a jerk naturally ( makoto ) and being a jerk to save the world ( keima )

the final episode solved this problem for me. i just was in such shock at that moment I said stupid things.

*Run run run*
*Turn turn turn*
*Naked fetal position naked fetal position naked fetal position*

*camera pans up*
*cast looking to the horizon*

edit: anybody who reads the manga knows which volume the goddess arc starts in? From what I hear the anime, since it skipped so much in between, changed plenty of things.

Diabolik Lovers Episode 7
tumblr_mvratjVbG61s9aisro3_250.gif
tumblr_mvratjVbG61s9aisro1_250.gif

Shu and Ayato were the most incredible as kids but all around their moms were terribly mean. I guess thats why they eventually died but if it had lasted longer then we could have got the answer. Did make me feel a bit sorry and such for Ayato though
even the scene when he was on Pancake there and then the heartthrob, I wonder what that was about and why him but not Raito.

Opening scene on the window was most scary.

cnet128

Banned
Actually, I think a number of the achievement names for Chronophantasma are references to other anime/manga/memes. Among the ones I can figure out, there's the Oreimo seiyuu joke I mentioned before, one that references Attack on Titan's name, one that references the name of the live-action Nodame Cantabile movies, and even one with the name "&#12414;&#12378;&#12399;&#12381;&#12398;&#12460;&#12540;&#12489;&#12434;&#12406;&#12385;&#22730;&#12377;!" (Masuwa sono guard wo buchikowasu!) ,which is a reference to Touma's "&#12381;&#12398;&#24187;&#24819;&#12434;&#12406;&#12385;&#27578;&#12377;!" (Sono gensou wo buchikorosu) catchprase from Index.

Yeah, they're pretty much all references to one thing or another.

There's a Nichibros reference in there ("The wind is troubled today…"), a K-ON! reference ("Houkago BB-Time"), even a Mastercard reference ("There are some things Platinum Dollars can't buy").

Non Non Biyori 5

Renchon continues to be the greatest thing. I'm tempted to say every moment that is not spent on her is a moment wasted, but that would be a discredit to the other girls, who are also good. They're just not nearly as good.

Komari certainly has her share of adorable moments though. And the Spicy Noodle Dilemma was priceless.

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
Okay, so who in this thread is a doctor? Because I found out last night that fapping gives me heart burn, and I don't think that's normal.

Is this part of being in Magical Girl hell?

I don't want to ask. Sounds about as sensible as using a sock. Which means I don't understand.

Thankfully I don't have those. Sigh. Guess that's something new to throw on the list since it's still persisting right now.

It's my professional opinion that you're already dead.

Like, seriously pyrosis? How many times has this happened? If it's just a one off thing I wouldn't put too much credence into it. But if it re-occurring or doesn't go away, I'd see a doc in person, not asking AnimeGAF. That's not normal.

Articalys

I think a number of the achievement names for Chronophantasma are references to other anime/manga/memes. Among the ones I can figure out, there's the Oreimo seiyuu joke I mentioned before, one that references Attack on Titan's name, one that references the name of the live-action Nodame Cantabile movies, and even one with the name "&#12414;&#12378;&#12399;&#12381;&#12398;&#12460;&#12540;&#12489;&#12434;&#12406;&#12385;&#22730;&#12377;!" (Masuwa sono guard wo buchikowasu!) ,which is a reference to Touma's "&#12381;&#12398;&#24187;&#24819;&#12434;&#12406;&#12385;&#27578;&#12377;!" (Sono gensou wo buchikorosu) catchprase from Index.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom