• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall 2013 Anime |OT2| The Rise and Fall of Kyoto

Status
Not open for further replies.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Well, nothing doing but proving through action, I suppose. Though I doubt some of you will ever be satisfied no matter how long I keep it cool.

People forgave me for my own emotional outbursts; just continue to contribute to conversation like you normally would and eventually old behavior will be forgotten.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Hey, does anyone actually like clip shows or are they just a thing which anime makers make to piss off all humanity?
Anime was made without the expectation of DVR or having it all on disc already.

You know, sometimes people jump in partway or miss a week or two!

firehawk12

Subete no aware
holy shit

RAILWARS.jpg

I know nothing about this text except for the art, yet I am "excite" as the kids say.

Branduil

No, just a month.

Well, if his twitter attitude is anything to go by, it's only a matter of time.

But enough about AnimeGAF drama. There's a week left in the year and I have to watch like 10 shows before the AOTY vote. I have a feeling there are some movies I've missed too.

Sounds kind of bad to be honest.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Well, if his twitter attitude is anything to go by, it's only a matter of time.

But enough about AnimeGAF drama. There's a week left in the year and I have to watch like 10 shows before the AOTY vote. I have a feeling there are some movies I've missed too.

I have to tackle part of Aku no Hana and Yamato 2199 but I already feel pretty settled in my placement other than those.

There are maybe three movies this year tops that are AotY list contenders. Is there really anything of note other than Wolf Children, Blue Exorcist and Garden of Words? It was a dry year for anime movies.

e: has anyone seen Hal yet? There's finally a translation so I plan to watch it over the holiday.

zeroshiki

I have to tackle part of Aku no Hana and Yamato 2199 but I already feel pretty settled in my placement other than those.

There are maybe three movies this year tops that are AotY list contenders. Is there really anything of note other than Wolf Children, Blue Exorcist and Garden of Words?

Madoka? Gintama? I mean, I wouldn't vote for them but I'm sure someone will.

Shergal

There are maybe three movies this year tops that are AotY list contenders. Is there really anything of note other than Wolf Children, Blue Exorcist and Garden of Words? It was a dry year for anime movies.

e: has anyone seen Hal yet? There's finally a translation so I plan to watch it over the holiday.

The only two movies I remember are Niji-iro Hotaru and Saint Young Men which just came out.

Articalys

Now that I think about it, LN-to-anime adaptations that don't have any supernatural/fantasy elements seem to be in the vast minority these days.

zeroshiki

Dokes won't be eligible because it won't have a retail release by voting time.

erm, unless you're talking about the recap movies.

I actually don't know which one I'm talking about. I just know there's some kind of Madoka movie that came out and people in this thread saw it.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Hey, does anyone actually like clip shows or are they just a thing which anime makers make to piss off all humanity?
I didnt know you actually watched the clip shows, in monogatari's case you wont be missing any like things that starts the arc or anything, so you can completely skip them and forget that they exist.
ecchi? it's just trains.

Is this like ars nova

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom