• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall 2013 Anime |OT2| The Rise and Fall of Kyoto

Status
Not open for further replies.

duckroll

Nah. The Gohands filter stuff seem to be just background stuff at the start of the PV.

Z8nYpOd.jpg
uXkx3XW.jpg

Animation looks kinda fine!

Nah. The Gohands filter stuff seem to be just background stuff at the start of the PV.

Animation looks kinda fine!

The green in the background on the right cut does look a little GoHands-y. Animation itself is good though.

See, you say that now....

We're hoping that Kinema Citrus manages to elevate the source material into something fun the same way they did for Code:Breaker.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Gastrea Virus? Final boss must be the CEO of Arby's.

I've had my fill of Lisa Frank shit for life but I can't say no to Kinema Citrus. Please be good in spite of, well, everything :(

Arpeggio of blue steel - Ars nova - 12 (end)

Well i certainly wasn't expecting this.

I loved this show. Glad that other people enjoyed it, too. I have a tendency to enjoy series that have science-fiction themes, and/or modern warfare. I didn't expect those themes to be combined with a harem anime, but that's what it ended up being. And I enjoyed it the whole way through.

I'd really like to see another season of this.

Genshiken Nidaime OVA

ouUQhnUl.jpg

Pretty weird of them to adapt a story that they skipped earlier to reach the new kids.

Was pretty cool to see more focus on all the original gang and all that focus on Sue as well.

Anyamal Tantei Kiruminzoo 11

You know, for a 50 ish episode show, I didn't expect them to have a Christmas episode so soon.

And Riko's dress bothers me to no end. Will say though, despite Nagisa having a Kirumin, she really doesn't get a lot of the attention. I thought something would happen for sure since Pars was involved in this episode, but her father got in the way of their "date" :l :l :l

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Anyamal Tantei Kiruminzoo 11

You know, for a 50 ish episode show, I didn't expect them to have a Christmas episode so soon.

If the series began airing in October (which Kiruminzoo apparently did), episode 11 would put it squarely in the Christmas season. See: the Christmas episode of Aikatsu! when you get that far.

If the series began airing in October (which Kiruminzoo apparently did), episode 11 would put it squarely in the Christmas season. See: the Christmas episode of Aikatsu! when you get that far.

Wasn't really aware of when it started honestly. Makes sense.

We're hoping that Kinema Citrus manages to elevate the source material into something fun the same way they did for Code:Breaker.

I actually like the source material (well, the manga). I just don't expect many here to regardless of the liberties Kinema Citrus takes.

Also, you guys need to stop judging the source material of things you don't know much/anything about. The Code:Breaker anime didn't change much until the last few episodes.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
You mean Taco Bell.

Arby's is good stuff. My fast food place of choice around here.

I'm basically that OT football guy meme incarnate in my love for Taco Bell and it's never made me sick once. GAF is just weak!

Arby's, on the other hand, always has cold food and their $4 sandwich has like two slices of beef more than their $1 sandwich. Have to drown everything in au jus to feel like you're not eating a bread sandwich.

I loved this show. Glad that other people enjoyed it, too. I have a tendency to enjoy series that have science-fiction themes, and/or modern warfare. I didn't expect those themes to be combined with a harem anime, but that's what it ended up being. And I enjoyed it the whole way through.

I'd really like to see another season of this.
i'm currently re watching the best moments of the anime before going to sleep ...
Sogood.gif

Wait, shit, this really IS the sequel to Coppelion! Wtf?!

nFeqWEx.jpg

i'm so confused by this.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Arby's, on the other hand, always has cold food and their $4 sandwich has like two slices of beef more than their $1 sandwich. Have to drown everything in au jus to feel like you're not eating a bread sandwich.
Your local Arby's just sucks. I have a good one nearby and my only complaint is the pricing.

Mature

I'm basically that OT football guy meme incarnate in my love for Taco Bell and it's never made me sick once. GAF is just weak!

The Arbys I go to are never like that. I'm also pro Taco Bell, but I always assume everyone else hates it.
(I just like the caramel apple empanadas <3)

jbug617

Banned
Kuroko no Basket OVA

This OVA is a chapter from the manga where the basketball team is helping Kagami bring his grades up before he has to take remedial classes and not being able to play for the team. Basically there is no basketball being played and a lot of comedy.
Midorima, Takao and Kise all make appearances.
They also show a little of Murasakibara and Akashi.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Your local Arby's just sucks. I have a good one nearby and my only complaint is the pricing.

They're all like that around here. The only one that was ever good was some super experimental one called Arby's Roast Town that came in in the 90s that had a really expanded menu and tons of premium sandwiches for its time, but it was eventually retrofitted into a standard Arby's a few years ago and sucked ever since.

The Arbys I go to are never like that. I'm also pro Taco Bell, but I always assume everyone else hates it.
(I just like the caramel apple empanadas <3)

Lots of nerds pretend to hate Taco Bell when they're really just ambivalent because it's some kind of meme now like bacon. I'm sure that there are people out there who genuinely dislike it, but it's impossible to tell them apart from the TACO BELL EXPLOSIVE DIARRHEA OUT MY BUTT AMIRITE? people.

disclosure: I just did the same thing with Arby's so I'm a gigantic hypocrite. It doesn't make me sick, I just think it's bad.

Frankly, we have a Taco King up here, which is flat out better than Taco Bell, but I wouldn't say no the latter if it was given to me.

Besides, if it does cause problems, at least there won't be people bothering you in the bathroom.

I got back from a family beach house in hopes of catching up with animu, especially with Golden Time since I'm actually really enjoying it.

Then I read somebody said it was delayed till early january.
f985IK7.jpg

then as I cleared up my tears I saw that KyoAni has a new show lined up.

And I saw it was 2nibyou

f985IK7.jpg

ok I actually don't mind this that much I enjoyed the first season. Though as long as they don't ruin the cheese romance

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
They're all like that around here. The only one that was ever good was some super experimental one called Arby's Roast Town that came in in the 90s that had a really expanded menu and tons of premium sandwiches for its time, but it was eventually retrofitted into a standard Arby's a few years ago and sucked ever since.
Leave Ohio then?

Lots of nerds pretend to hate Taco Bell when they're really just ambivalent because it's some kind of meme now like bacon. I'm sure that there are people out there who genuinely dislike it, but it's impossible to tell them apart from the TACO BELL EXPLOSIVE DIARRHEA OUT MY BUTT AMIRITE? people
To be fair, Taco Bell is legitimately inferior to most any proper Mexican restaurant. It's just cheap and open late.

My local Arby's has warm food, good beef, good bread, good curly fries, and gives away lots of coupons. I was prejudiced against them for a while due to their general reputation, but once I tried them recently I really liked it.

Lots of nerds pretend to hate Taco Bell when they're really just ambivalent because it's some kind of meme now like bacon.

I grew out of Taco Bell when I was in Texas, and there was really no excuse for eating there when there were so many infinitely superior Tex-Mex places. Their tacos are really terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom