• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall of Anime 2012 |OT2| O cursed spite, that ever I was born to UUURRRRYYY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cwarrior

is the boodocks thing real or is it some sick joke?

[One Piece: Nami Thing]

OPNami.jpg

Manly tears were shed. A nakama-tastic tale. Oda is a god etc.

what have you done duckroll,smh not like this, you was meant to watch the superior tv version first.

Uchip

Banned
what have you done duckroll,smh not like this, you was meant to watch the superior tv version first.

the only thing superior about the TV version was the use of the overtaken theme when theyre walking towards arlongs crew
the disjointed flashback episodes kill the continuity

madp

The Light of El Cantare
the only thing superior about the TV version was the use of the overtaken theme when theyre walking towards arlongs crew

I still don't know how Toei could ace pretty much everything else but completely fuck up The Walk, which was the emotional crux of the whole thing in the original. It doesn't help that most of the godly early One Piece OST is used incredibly sparingly these days in favor of the dull synth and Pirates of the Caribbean-wannabe stuff that originated in the films and got plopped into the series. I don't think there's been a single good new piece of music in the series since Enies Lobby or Thriller Bark...whenever it was that they started incorporating the couple of good tracks from Karakuri Castle into the series.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I was going to post a fixed version of that gif but the second half is beyond saving.

Though saying that. Removing the redundant frames in the first half, cropping the redundant border, changing the width to 500 and the colour depth to 128 brought it down to just over 2MB. So yeah, pretty bad gif.

Hang on this isn't anime. But I haven't seen anything all week. However tomorrow is Thursday which means I'll be faced with a sudden handful of shows. Curse the schedule gods.

Uchip

Banned
I still don't know how Toei could ace pretty much everything else but completely fuck up The Walk, which was the emotional crux of the whole thing in the original. It doesn't help that most of the godly early One Piece OST is used incredibly sparingly these days in favor of the dull synth and Pirates of the Caribbean-wannabe stuff that originated in the films and got plopped into the series. I don't think there's been a single good new piece of music in the series since Enies Lobby or Thriller Bark.

which is all the more confusing considering how much $$$$$ they are making...
cant be too hard to find a good composer

madp

The Light of El Cantare
which is all the more confusing considering how much $$$$$ they are making...
cant be too hard to find a good composer

Tanaka Kouhei is still supposedly the composer but I can only assume he's lost his inspiration.

There's also the fact they don't show
Nami leaving the 100 million beli after stealing everyone's wallets.
That's kind of important for making her not look like a bitch.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
they need to shake some larger wads of money in front of his face

Sadly I don't think it's a matter of not being sufficiently compensated for his talents.

At least they don't have Takanashi Yasuharu doing One Piece music yet, heh. Keep that talentless hack quarantined down in the Precure mines.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus

CorvoSol

Boobs don't have to be D-Cup to be fun!

I agree with this, mostly because the opening credits to Gundam Seed have reincluded the translucent space Ramius' ridiculous breast bounce (I guess the animators liked it so much they couldn't let it go to waste.) The problem is that they look ridiculous and while not the comically oversized bosoms of some anime, they're still out-of-place in appearance.

Proportionately large, but not oversized, please.

Anyway, even though I get that this Azrael guy is the epitome of a sissy villain, I can't wait for his inevitable horrid death.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
I agree with this, mostly because the opening credits to Gundam Seed have reincluded the translucent space Ramius' ridiculous breast bounce (I guess the animators liked it so much they couldn't let it go to waste.) The problem is that they look ridiculous and while not the comically oversized bosoms of some anime, they're still out-of-place in appearance.

Proportionately large, but not oversized, please.
36-B is the perfect size.
But they could be more fun!
But really, I liked it.
Watch some Gunbuster now for good ol' regular-sized boobage fun.

cajunator

Banned
Ah yes, the gaf-favorite director behind Yami to Bōshi to Hon no Tabibito.

WhaT? WHAT?
SOLD. This gonna be sooooo good.

Pop Chaser

So main girl comes to Neo Cansas city, goes to the bar, happens to be a school uniform bar, gets intimate with one of the girls from the bar, and bar gets attacked by a robomech gang, robomech leader dry humps the main girl's recent sex buddy, main girl comes to the rescue. The end.
Tit play would be better if they had a little bit more up top. The incredibly 80s soundtrack made up for some of it. 7/10.

This was more moe than today's stuff even.

Articalys

Gundam AGE Sketch for Possible New Project Posted
The official Twitter account for the Mobile Suit Gundam AGE anime posted a rough sketch of the characters Asemu and Zeheart by designer Michinori Chiba on Wednesday. According to producer Masakazu Ogawa, the staff is considering plans for presenting more of the two characters' story in some form. The staff did not say that more anime has been green-lit. Chiba drew this sketch for these tentative plans, which Ogawa previously mentioned in September.

CorvoSol

Gundam SEED episode 44: There is no way, no possible explanation, nothing that can ever, ever live up to this build up.
And Mu being something other than a regular human is bullshit. I hate this DBZ approach to stuff, where humans can never be even half as good as the super special snowflake race. Also, I love that no explanation is given to how Andy survived but not Aisha and how Andy survived period.

Seriously, though. There is no way that the next episode of this show can possibly resolve this in any way that won't be utter bullshit.

Syrinx

Pop Chaser

So main girl comes to Neo Cansas city, goes to the bar, happens to be a school uniform bar, gets intimate with one of the girls from the bar, and bar gets attacked by a robomech gang, robomech leader dry humps the main girl's recent sex buddy, main girl comes to the rescue. The end.
Tit play would be better if they had a little bit more up top. The incredibly 80s soundtrack made up for some of it. 7/10.

Each detail gets more absurd and ridiculous than the last. This happens a lot with anime, doesn't it?

Articalys

One Piece Film Z Cast Wears Armani Exchange Suits in Anime
The fashion label A|X Armani Exchange collaborated on suits that the One Piece anime cast will wear in next month's One Piece Film Z. In part of the film, Luffy, Sanji, Zoro, and the other Straw Hat Pirates will don outfits designed by A|X Armani Exchange and selected by original manga creator Eiichiro Oda.

The Shibuya branch of A|X Armani Exchange in Tokyo is sell some of the real outfits. Plus, models will pose in the outfits when they are unveiled in Shueisha's fashion magazine Men's Non No on December 10. Luffy was the first manga character to appear on the cover of this magazine three years ago, in a tie-in with 2009's One Piece Film Strong World film.
Continuing the trend of recent One Piece movies featuring fabulous costume design.

jbug617

Banned
Chuunibyou Demo Koi Ga Shitai! 8

A great follow up from episode 7. The action sequence was very well animated. Things are getting more serious for Yuuta and Rikka.
Watching the episode you can tell that both really like each other and both are starting to realize it. When Yuuta was feeding Rikka on the bench like it was no big thing and from Rikka suffering those "symptoms" in the room.The episode once again leaves off in cliff hanger.

For the rest of the cast.

The dog continues to see the most action on the show. Kumin is really naive and cute and Isshiki can't decide what to do with Kumin

I think the gif worthy moment of the show is the moment with the
clothes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom