• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fallout Series Had 100 Million Viewers Worldwide

Draugoth

Gold Member
Prime Video announced today on X (formerly Twitter) that the hit video game adaptation has now crossed 100 million viewers worldwide on the platform, cementing it as one of the most-viewed series in their catalog. Considering it drew in as many as 65 million viewers in the first month to become the second-most watched show on the streamer, Fallout only continues to separate itself from the pack and prove the enduring popularity of Lucy, The Ghoul, and Maximus as everyone prepares to get underway on Season 2 soon.

Radical_3d

It’s all because Walton Goggins, let’s not pretend otherwise.
Fallout GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Sethbacca

Now imagine if they would have released Fallout 5 instead of Starfield.
Shit man, even the absolute laziest effort would probably take them minimum money to do a port of Fallout 1 & 2 with modern UI and some QOL improvements that could be played on any phone, tablet, or console, and they would have made a ton of cash.

Mokus

Shit man, even the absolute laziest effort would probably take them minimum money to do a port of Fallout 1 & 2 with modern UI and some QOL improvements that could be played on any phone, tablet, or console, and they would have made a ton of cash.
Obsidian could have been the perfect studio to do it since it was founded by former Black Isle members who created the first two games.

Sethbacca

Obsidian could have been the perfect studio to do it since it was founded by former Black Isle members who created the first two games.
Well, MS aren't exactly known for their competent decision making these days. So it's probably for the best that this never happen.

alienator

They most likely knew a fallout tv series was gonna be made a year before we did, or it being announced, and the only thing fallout u have ready when the show turns into a hit, is a broken "next gen" patch a month after the tv show stops airing.

and then brag about how starfield is your best game ever ?

i dont know about incompetence , but i looked it up in the dictionairy and it had a bethesda logo next to its explanation

I tried to watch the first episode but it's just not a show for me. I do love the games and hope we get a new one soon.

Last edited:

GymWolf

Gold Member
Goggins was the only reason why i was able to go forward, black homie was probably the worst character i've seen in a hot minute.

GymWolf

Gold Member
Kyle MacLachlan and Walton Goggins fortunately picking up the shitty actors' slack to save the show.
Save is a big word but sure, they made the show at least finishable.

Unless they kill maximus decimus moronius in the first 30 sec of season 2, i'm not gonna watch it, every scene with him was painfull to watch.

Last edited:
Top Bottom