• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fantasy Football Discussion Thread - 2017 Season

Hazelhurst

Got offered Shady McCoy + Golden Tate for OBJ in 10 team Yahoo Standard.

My WRs: OBJ, Crabtree, Kelvin Benjamin, DJax, Kearse, Hurns
My RBs: Gurley, Lynch, T.West, Kamara

My gut tells me no, but I am hurting heavily on RBs right now. Any expert opinions?

Awful trade imo. You have Gurley which will more than likely be a top 5 RB rest of season. You did good getting him. If you want a solid RB2, find another way. Don't give up OBJ. He's way too good.

Traded Howard and Kamara for Thielen and Dez

My WRs AJ, Amari, Reshard Higgins/Corey Coleman
My RBs Kareem, Howard, Frank Gore, Chris Carson, Tevin Coleman, Kamara

After Trade
My WRs AJ, Dez, Amari, Higgins/Coleman (on IR) (when Coleman comes back, my plan is to drop Higgins) and Thielen
My RBs Hunt, Gore, Chris Carson, Tevin Coleman,

How'd I do overall? (12 Team Standard)

PillarEN

This London game sure is putting up the offensive points in fantasy, lol. And to think I was thinking of starting Stills today if one of my 3 starting WRs were injured.

DerekNYC

Don't know what to do about Baldwin. Don't have anyone else playing Sunday/Monday night and don't really have anyone I wish to drop.

Should I roll with Garcon or Maclin instead of risk it with Baldwin?

Jarnet87

If Baldwin is out I'm gonna start Paul Richardson. Have no other options since their game is so late...

I'm starting Richardson in a league regardless of Baldwin playing because my other receiving options this week are ass. Hoping he doesn't play or is it just a decoy. I have Maclin, Garcon, Kupp. Playing Rodgers in the flex just praying for a touchdown, can't wait for Martin to be back next week .

AP for Kamara who says no?
Chris beat you to him

I got Dez and Thielen for him and Howard (it was fun Jordan.. but I want off the ride my former keeper.. Kareem is now my best friend).

TE: Witten or Graham

FLEX: Jeffrey or Thielen

RB: Crowell or J.Rodgers or Jamaal Charles
Witten
Jeffrey
Rodgers I would say

Shit Chris might have the best RB situation in the League now lol after that trade

PillarEN

Well then, time to cut Kenny Stills.

I'm in half PPR and own him. He's 5th in my depth chart (meaning unless injuries or a heavy bye week comes he isn't in the playing roster). His first two weeks were actually alright. I don't know if I'd throw him away after a London game.

I'm in half PPR and own him. He's 5th in my depth chart (meaning unless injuries or a heavy bye week comes he isn't in the playing roster). His first two weeks were actually alright. I don't know if I'd throw him away after a London game.

Also in a half PPR, and you're right cutting him would be a knee-jerk reaction.

He's still gonna split with Ingram, but yeah, I'm regretting not taking him off you earlier
And he wouldn't break my lineup (or Chris's lineup right now).

Well.. I don't have to worry about WRs anymore.. so you all have fun buying shit of Chris. Hopefully Kareem doesn't die so I don't have to trade for a while.

I am barely winning against someone who has Greg Olsen and Darren McFadden in their lineup.

On the flipside, I have the Cinci D in all my leagues and they're doing well

Kakaroach

That Dalvin Cook injury looked brutal. My team had a chance to win it all this year, but I don't think that's gonna happen now.

So it looks like I have lost Dalvin Cook and Allen Robinson for the year now.

Still gonna be 4-0 with the highest point total in the league suck my dick fantasy gods. I feel really bad for the players and their fans though :(

Top Bottom