• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fantasy Football Discussion Thread - 2017 Season

UberTag

Ok. I might just use my number 1 waiver on the next up Viking RB. Except, who the hell will that be?
Presumably it'll be Latavius Murray... at least on the early downs. Jerick McKinnon figures to get splashed in more (when healthy himself) as a change of pace and on 3rd downs.

PillarEN

Presumably it'll be Latavius Murray... at least on the early downs. Jerick McKinnon figures to get splashed in more (when healthy himself) as a change of pace and on 3rd downs.

Murray is who you want, but I’d stay away from the whole situation if you can

Hmm... so better to keep my number 1 waiver with this line up?

I have Gurley, Montgomery (injured for a short time), Ingram, Martin (coming off suspension next week).

With these 4 you guys would say it's not worth taking a shot at the next up Vikes RB? My league starts two RB and a potential 3rd with Flex.

Jarnet87

Murray and McKinnon are both very bad, did not own either as a cuff for Cook. I would rather have McKinnon as he is the pass catching back and more talented than Murray, but Murray will vulture the touchdowns like Asiata did.

1% i win this week

no way i was going to win since it looks like both gordon and hyde are both getting limited workloads this week

Even though I'm winning so far this week, when is it time to bench Big Ben? I have Capt Kirk on bench

big ben is only startable when he plays at home. go look at his home/road splits for this year and past years-the difference is very noticeable

Jarnet87

Wayne Gallman going to be a hot name on the WW next week. Just came into the game (Giants vs Bucs) and had a few good runs and a received TD. the rest of that backfield is trash so he could easily start to get more work. Would take him or the Maguire kid over either of the Vikings backs myself.

UberTag

That Blount TD probably cost me my matchup in the league where I'm undefeated.
Looks like I'll be 3-1 in both my cash leagues after this week.

Matt Ryan
Joe Mixon

giphy.gif

Fitz savin' his game with that TD strike but I had so many people do bad in my cash league

Looks like I'll be going 2-1 this week though so I'm happy with it

Bad week and I doubt Kareem Hunt and Travis Kelce can save me.

This game is all luck anyways
and a little bit of skill.

I need both to come down with a case of what I like to call the 'sleepin' all game'

Picked up Charles Clay, and started Bilal Powell.

Back to .500 in my money league. Would've been a laugher if I started Jacquizz Rodgers and Phil Rivers instead of Wentz and CJ0.6K...but I'll take the Ws however I can get them.

I’m up 20 points on my opponent, and I have Hunt and the Skins kicker left to go.

I’d feel more comfortable but he has Russel Wilson left, and Wilson is going up against the Colts.

I dropped Clay last week for someone, didn't expect him to be still going on (he's usually flat)

I hope Witten or Doyle catch up soon

I am now 0-4. Just a huge letdown of a year thus far.

Obviously not out of it but in a .5ppr league where most teams hover around 100 points, I have failed to beat 90 three times. 80 twice.

My team sucks ass. Dont know how to fix it.

RBs: Melvin Gordon, DeMarco Murray, Crowell, Buck Allen

WR: OBJ, D Thomas, Crabtree, Alshon Jeffrey, D Parker, Garçon.

TE: Witten (used to have Eifert)

Been trying to stream QBs and Defense. Its only an 8 team league so there are consistentlu decent options available.

Just sick of Crowell, dropping his ass with the quickness on Tuesday. Hopefully picking up Tevin Coleman. Already dropped Mixon for Allen a few weeks ago.

Just have no idea what to do with my recievers. I feel like outside of OBJ, my WRs get about 3 or 4 points when played, 7-10 on my bench. My RBs have been horrendous.

Just dont know what to do.

I am now 0-4. Just a huge letdown of a year thus far.

Obviously not out of it but in a .5ppr league where most teams hover around 100 points, I have failed to beat 90 three times. 80 twice.

Hold on tight, basically. Bye weeks and better schedules are coming for some of your teams. Roll out Gordon/DeMarco when those guys are healthy and trust that running is coming, especially if Mariota is hurt.

OBJ/Alshon should be your receivers. I think Crab/DT are fine flex options, just both screwed by circumstance this week. And DeVante Parker. Man. He held the Z button that first half. It was impressive. Just Cutler couldn’t do anything. There’s lots of room to improve there too.

TE just leave it as is, the whole position is a bust.

VoxPop

Oh boy got wrecked in all my leagues this week. I'm up 3 in my main one with my opponent's Doug Baldwin to go. I'm hoping they only use him as a decoy but it's highly unlikely :(

well it was too good to try and start 4-0 (despite having nearly the lowest score each and every week) but 3-1 is still good

oh well, hopefully some of the investments i've made (luck, derrick henry and a few others) play out in the long run

Still getting by.

4-0 in my Yahoo League
3-1 at work on ESPN

There will be shit talking, even though I had the third lowest point total on ESPN this week. And my friend on Yahoo had two IR players in (not that replacing them would've cost me). A win is a win is a win.

Allen, Powell hasn't done anything this year

AHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

I mean, hindset is 20/20. I probably would've said the same thing, but still ...

Top Bottom