• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FANTASY LIFE i: The Girl Who Steals Time delayed to unannounced date

Thick Thighs Save Lives

NeoGAF's Physical Games Advocate Extraordinaire
GVWbuTuXUAAwbwr

Via Gematsu

Publisher LEVEL-5 and developer LEVEL5 comcept have delayed slow-life RPG FANTASY LIFE i: The Girl Who Steals Time from its previously planned release date of October 10 to an unannounced date. It will be available for Switch, with “other platforms undecided.”

More information on the game’s release timing and so on will be announced during the online event LEVEL-5 Vision 2024: To the World’s Children, which will be held sometime this summer.

Last edited:
Awww come on, man. I was looking forward to this.

Hmmm I wonder if it's oddly being held as a cross-gen launch title. The 3DS game is a gem, but I hated how low-res it was and 3DS isn't great to emulate because the screens.

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
The original Fantasy Life is my favorite 3DS game. This is my most anticipated game that's been announced. Shame it got delayed.

Woopah

Somehow Level 5's fucked-upness continues to still surprise me. Its pretty amazing.

As a reminder, here's their current projects:
  • Decapolice - Announced in Feb 2023 to be released in 2023. Then in late Nov 2023 it was said to be coming in 2024. No news since
  • Fantasy Life i - Announced in Feb 2023 to be released in 2023. Then in late Nov 2023 it was said to be coming in 2024. In Jan they said it would launch in Summer. In Feb they should it would launch it oct. Now it has now no release dare
  • Professor Layton and the New World of Steam - announced in Feb 2023 without a date, then said to be coming in 2025 (don't be t0o sure)
And my favourite, Inazuma Eleven Ares:

1. July 2016 - Announced with no firm release date
  2. October 2017 - Given a Summer 2018 release date
  3. December 2018 - Delayed to after May 2019
  4. September 2019 - Delayed to 2020 and name changed to Inazuma Eleven: Victory Road
  5. April 2021 - Delayed to 2023
  6. November 2023 - Delayed to 2024 (yeah right)

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Decapolice - Announced in Feb 2023 to be released in 2023. Then in late Nov 2023 it was said to be coming in 2024. No news since
This game still says its coming 2024 but still no solid release date, I highly doubt its coming out this year.

But I'm still very much looking forward to the game.

Thick Thighs Save Lives

NeoGAF's Physical Games Advocate Extraordinaire
This game still says its coming 2024 but still no solid release date, I highly doubt its coming out this year.

But I'm still very much looking forward to the game.
Tbh, it's still one of my most anticipated games, so hopefully they'll have something to share at Tokyo Game Show 2024 this September. 🤞

Top Bottom