• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Far Cry 3 |OT| Sex, Drugs, and the Call of Battle in the Uncharted

beastmode

I'm sure it's worse, but that wasn't the point as I'm sure you understood but pretended you didn't so you could let us know you did skin animals IRL :p
I just don't think the game needs to show that in detail, given the chance I'd tone it down. Kinda bothers me
Uh isn't that the point?

Steam preload is up. 8GB in size.

steam://install/220240

Doesn't work for me, gives me this.

5ARTS.jpg

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Doesn't work for me, gives me this.

http://i.imgur.com/5ARTS.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Are you from the US?

[quote="legacyzero, post: 44818995"]

What does that mean??[/QUOTE]

put that in your browser to start the preload.

Soi-Fong

If anyone has any Steam copies left, this is a long shot.

I'm willing to trade all of this:

Batman Arkham City GOTY
Orcs Must Die 2 Complete
Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition Complete
Vampire the Masquerade

For one copy of the game, preferably deluxe version, but whatever.

All of them are in my inventory ready to trade.

I'm sure it's worse, but that wasn't the point as I'm sure you understood but pretended you didn't so you could let us know you did skin animals IRL :p
I just don't think the game needs to show that in detail, given the chance I'd tone it down. Kinda bothers me

Only creature I can remember ever gutting is fish I've caught so don't read into it more than that.

And with it bothering you, it's like I used to tell my little sister when we were 12 playing Turok on the PS2 and I'd kill a dinosaur, "1's and 0's."

Didn't really help make her change her mind though. But, it sucks that it bothers you and their is no choice to have it clean. It should be a choice, sucks it's not.

Abylim

Anyone in Aus get this early?

Also, I'm dying for a decent FPS, but I didnt like FC2... Should I give this a shot? It looks a lot better!

Well, this is odd.

As I said above it gave me the error when I tried to download. Yes I am from the US, so that's probably why.

Yet it's actually downloading.

Steam doesn't seem to be registering it (doesn't show anything as downloading at the bottom, doesn't list a percentage/speed in the Library view and doesn't show a download speed on the download page but it's there and the download filesize keeps going up.

I can also see it download via my bandwidth monitor.

EDIT: I clicked on it, it vanished and the download stopped. Very Odd

EDIT #2: Restarted Steam and now it's displaying properly, giving me the Pre-Load dialog boxes and everything.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
holy fuck at those pistol details. Max settings? fps? directx 9?

KyleN,

7C9I0.jpg

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
Keeping an eye on this title. Good OT, OP.

Oh and just to clarify, is the co-op support for the main campaign or is it for a separate one?

Those screens look great and the PC options look nice... but what in the world is going on with the UI? Why is the radar map sort of plopped in the middle of the screen?

Those screens look great and the PC options look nice... but what in the world is going on with the UI? Why is the radar map sort of plopped in the middle of the screen?

That radar map looks so bad. They made such a beautiful game and let an oversight like this get through? whoever was on the UI team did not keep pace with the rest of the visual designers, pure fail.

mandiller

9 hours until the game unlocks on Steam!
In Australia

Looking forward to it. My preload is at 30% so far. If the game is half as good as what the reviews are making it out to be it sounds like it's going to be an awesome sandbox experience.

Top Bottom