• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fargo - Thornton & Freeman in a new tale from the Coen Brothers' world - Tues on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bread

Banned
fuck-this-and-this.gif

Bread

Banned
The most holy shits since Ozymandias. Gawd dayummm.
yea that's what this ep reminded me of in terms of huge moments

how can there be 4 episodes left after something like this!? did the deaf guy survive? or do we think molly took him out before gus killed her.

Hatchtag

Banned
yea that's what this ep reminded me of in terms of huge moments

how can there be 4 episodes left after something like this!? did the deaf guy survive? or do we think molly took him out before gus killed her.

Did Molly die? It wasn't clear if it was a headshot or not.

Apparently fish rain is a thing, but it's pretty rare.
"It rained fish in Lajamanu on Thursday and Friday night. They fell from the sky everywhere. Locals were picking them up off the footy oval and on the ground everywhere. These fish were alive when they hit the ground. I haven't lost my marbles. Thank God it didn't rain crocodiles."

Hatchtag

Banned
Spoiler for next week's episode.
The info for next week spoils that Molly survived.

EDIT: Just checked, it's true.

DOUBLE EDIT:
So I'm rewatching Episode Two. During some gathering for the death of Pearl at Lester's brother's house (probably a visitation), Lester and his brother are talking. In the background, Lester's brother's son is playing with a gun (though it's not clear if it's a toy or not). Seems like some major foreshadowing for Lester's scheme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom