• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fargo - Thornton & Freeman in a new tale from the Coen Brothers' world - Tues on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpende

But he knew he'd be at that pet store, of the three, and at that time, that he would use his one phone call?

Well, I like to see Malvo as some sort of all knowing character. Something supernatural, devil like character, without it being too crazy. He also says that Grimly is going to say 'Your're making a mistake', and Grimly actually says that. How can Malvo know that? I don't know but I just roll with it.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
I've noticed the show hasn't resorted to any "yokel" humor that I expected it to. That's pretty cool.

New episode tonight:
Buridan's Ass

Malvo executes his master plan; Lester attempts to craft a plan of his own; Gus and Molly team up in Duluth.
The episode will run 15+ minutes past the hour tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom