• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fargo - Thornton & Freeman in a new tale from the Coen Brothers' world - Tues on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I was hoping he'd give one of those Malvo grins. Oh well. Man was that time jump unexpected.

Plasmid

Omg!! This show has gone from amazing to INCREDIBLE. I can't believe they did a whole year skip. We can already see how Lester has changed. I want to see Malvo's new personality.

Hatchtag

Banned
I wonder if they truly will give us the Malvo vs. Lester finale people have been calling since the beginning.
The promo
makes me think they will, and if they do it will be hype as fuck.

Grinchy

Banned
Damn, that was good. I'm so pissed at myself for not just waiting until this season was over before I started watching it because the weekly wait is so bad.

I want Martin Freeman in every new show from now on.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Whoa, I actually was expecting a time jump (I figured maybe 6 months) for some reason this week, despite having no idea what was coming.

Weird.

But cool. I'm very excited to see where the show goes in these last two episodes.

Tubie

I love this new Lester, but I don't think he will be very happy once this is all over.

I really really love this show, sucks this story is about to end in a couple of weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom