• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fargo - Thornton & Freeman in a new tale from the Coen Brothers' world - Tues on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.
My problem with Stephen Root being in the last shot is that he's in pretty much every great show and I can't remember if he was already in this one!

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
THat is the idea. Change the cast up every season.

Is that really what they're doing? Like True Detective?

I have no problem with that.

-edit-
Stephen Root was in this episode? Whaat?

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
I like that FX is apparently giving him time to consider another season. I think especially these anthology shows could benefit from having more time between seasons. It's one thing for a show to pump out a continuing show each year, but to come up with entirely new characters and situations without sacrificing quality... I think that might require some additional consideration.

Is that really what they're doing? Like True Detective?

I have no problem with that.

-edit-

If they go forward, that's the stated plan. We'll see.

He was at Malvo's table. He'll be around in this next episode.

Mindlog

Went looking for Orphan Black reactions.
Found this early Fargo screening.
bjsYQrJ.png

#Hype

Really digging this show. Probably the best FX has had since The Shield. Personally, I don't think I really want a season 2. Some things should be kept short and sweet.

Really digging this show. Probably the best FX has had since The Shield. Personally, I don't think I really want a season 2. Some things should be kept short and sweet.

Well even if they do a second season, it's going to be anthology style. These characters stories will have an ending this season, and it would be a new cast for season 2.

New episode tonight:
A Fox, a Rabbit and a Cabbage

Lester has an unexpected encounter; Malvo changes course; a new investigation leads Molly down a familiar path.
The episode will run an extra 15 minutes past the hour tonight.

Rembrandt

Banned
Finally watched the first two episodes and that has to be one of the best series premiers I've ever seen. Hopefully it stays consistent throughout the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom