• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fate/Grand Order |OT| Excalibur in your pocket

Man... I'm just going to go with the assumption that Scatthach is never coming.... T_T

If it's any consolation, she's in one of the new CEs

CUlGBrKUcAA7lsC.png

New event exchangeable items in a picture:

Just multitask? I play with while watching something usually, or while playing another game. Issue commands in 5 seconds, and when voices end, issue commands again.

I do my mobage before sleep.

Incidentally F/GO works really well for that because I fall asleep thanks to how slow it is :V

Mmmm those ascension items and Maid Medusa. I guess I could spend 40 out of the 230 quartz I have for Scathach. How many hours till the event goes Live?

I do my mobage before sleep.

Incidentally F/GO works really well for that because I fall asleep thanks to how slow it is :V
lol I do that too, except during events

Mmmm those ascension items and Maid Medusa. I guess I could spend 40 out of the 230 quartz I have for Scathach. How many hours till the event goes Live?
Tomorrow at 19:00 JST after maintenance, for which we will receive 5 quartz for free.

Is the game running slow for anyone else? Used 40 quartz and the game freezes after trying to connect.

Edit: So apparently the only thing I drew worth mentioning was three of the new 4* CE

Sukospin

Is the game running slow for anyone else? Used 40 quartz and the game freezes after trying to connect.

Edit: So apparently the only thing I drew worth mentioning was three of the new 4* CE

DW knows and we're getting 2 quartz and 2 apples for this connectivity issue.

-Today's Daily Event Quest will be extended for one extra day.
-Ignore any negative/odd values for Honnuji points, the correct amount is still being credited.
-Quest rewards may take up to 30minutes to appear in inventory.

I only used all 6 of my golden tickets so far, got formalcraft, Rider event 5 star CE and 3 4 star CE which I have no intention of using. Only got one servant, and it was Alexander which I already have. :/

Oh well, that's me done with the rolling.

Xenocthul

I spent all 15 of my tickets and managed to get Stheno, my second Emiya, Anne and Mary, Waver, and Okita. This is probably the nicest a mobage has ever been to me.

Shouta

Used my tickets and a bunch of quartz to get nothing mostly CEs and 3-Star Servants, lol.

I got the 4 star servant for Oceanus though. It was a 3-star then upgraded to 4 as it was appearing.

Edit: Deka-Nobu is kinda cute and kinda scary...

Indeed! XD

Anyways, switched my main to Emiya+Medusa 5 star CE in case anyone wants to farm hiragumo/spiders since that's the main draw for everyone.

I will switch it to Nobu once I can level her enough.

I have over a hundred XP cards saved up for when I inevitably get Scathach. Not wasting them on Nobu since I already have plenty of archers.

Been getting a lot of friend points thanks to Emiya, even though I don't have an event CE yet.

so i've been triying to farm the assasins monuments today , but im only getting the grey ones....is the drop rate that low or i'm just unlucky ...

Shouta

I really wish they'd do more focused dailies for each of the classes instead of just adding more onto the higher difficulties. Also improve the drop rate.

This is pretty hard if you're trying to run a party with all servants which give +% to earned points instead of just your strongest servants.

Unless for some reason your normal party happens to be Emiya, Mad Dog, and Ushi. Or you rolled Okita. In which case I hate you.

Shouta

One of the friends on my list picked up Okita. Quick for her produces a helluva lot of stars, lol.

I run with +point servants aside from my Lancelot. I upgraded Nobunaga and Lancer Cu to be in my main party for this. Just hit 100,000 so I get to keep Nobunaga after the event. Just gotta farm enough for the two Limit break items.

I pulled Emiya out of a 10-roll. I still have no 5* servants but at least I too can now be the bone of my sword.

I'm sure one day the Counter Force will finally bring balance to my rolls and give a 5* servant.

Shouta

Maxed out Nobunaga. Seems OK-ish but I have Drake and Lancelot and those two work well together for other content, lol.

Gonna keep Nobu in my leader slot for the event though.

It feels like getting these item drops seem alot more slower than previous events. I've been playing every time my AP almost completely fills and have been using apples but still feels like I won't be able to get most of the things in the shop. Am I the only one or is there something I'm doing wrong?
Oh yea I've mostly been doing the 20AP quest thinking it'll give me more of those blue bowls since I have 3 'Launch Order' equipped

Yeah, the GUDAO CE does drop. I got 5 of them via drops. :/

It feels like getting these item drops seem alot more slower than previous events. I've been playing every time my AP almost completely fills and have been using apples but still feels like I won't be able to get most of the things in the shop. Am I the only one or is there something I'm doing wrong?
Oh yea I've mostly been doing the 20AP quest thinking it'll give me more of those blue bowls since I have 3 'Launch Order' equipped
I feel like I won't be able to get everything that I want as well. Getting 25 Hiragumo per run and my target is 1900.

Shouta

These events are so grindy but at the very least this Guda Guda Honnoji event is giving you a lot of give stuff. The Craft Essence XP up items are soooo worth it.

Glad I kept all those apples from the Halloween Event.

The event is very grindy, someone on Reddit did the math and it's impossible to buy out the store without spending apples or quartz. This is by design, so if you're running purely F2P you should decide what's priority to buy on the store and focus only on those. It's not as if there will never be events with ascension items again.

Also there's a good chance the Christmas event will have "must-have" items which is why they are trying to drain people's saved-up resources now with this event.

Shouta

On that note, I think I'm one Rider piece away from changing Drake's art and unlocking her last level cap. Getting those are rough though. =(

These 1AP dailies are giving huge rewards lately. NOBUNOBUNOBUNOBU~! I might actually make to a million GUDAPOINTS before the event ends.

Oh, the Lancer 40AP daily gives Talons and the Caster 40AP daily gives Hearts. The grind for tea bowls is insufferable so it's easier just to farm those for drops.

Aw shit. Incoming massive profit stream for DW, a lot of people have been waiting for Scathach literally forever.

I see that Fate/zero Lancer has been added too. He'll probably also be a 3-star like his brothers from F/SN and Fate/prototype.

Fuck, all I got was lesbian pirates.

Some guy did a livestream where he rolled 500 quartz + 20 golden tickets. He got Scathach....after 400 of those quartz. Yeah. I'm glad I spent the money on upgrading my computer instead of rolling for something in this shitty gacha.

Deosier

I've been saving up since the dango event. 4 10 rolls, 16 tickets, and 5 YOLO rolls.

3 FSN Medea
3 Saber Fergus
5 Darius
2 Saber Gillies
1 Diarmuid (yay)
A bunch of old man knight & boars CE

I'm tired.

Arabesque

Akira Ishida rolled both Lancers lol

Some guy did a livestream where he rolled 500 quartz + 20 golden tickets. He got Scathach....after 400 of those quartz. Yeah. I'm glad I spent the money on upgrading my computer instead of rolling for something in this shitty gacha.

If there's anything that clued me into not spending any money on this game (aside from the horror stories of people spending thousands on rolls) is that DW management of their events and how each one got progressively worse in terms of getting people to spend money. The start of the Halloween event was just horrendous with those timed events, and this event being so unfriendly to F2P's was just an another indication of how much they don't really know what they are doing.

I'm worried at this point that they are testing to see that having these event specific bonuses for Servants as a way to entice people to roll more for them. That way they'd shut out F2P even more.

F2p 4 life.

Amen.

Thankfully the actual game isn't hard or complex that a team of 2 or 3 stars can't handle anything with a good support, but man, I wish they improve with how they manage this game.

Top Bottom