• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fate/Grand Order |OT| That's Hell You're Walking Into

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
The second one. I'm still unclear on what's the "right" process but it seems like the ultimate end game is clearing up CE space and saving on QP when you try to level up 4* and 5* CEs. So you're looking to feed a bunch of low level CEs into one, and then feed that one into another CE, and so on, until all your 1* and 2* CEs are concentrated in a single CE.

sandpiper

These are rare? I got one of them in my first 30AP run. When I saw the gold chest I was happy, since I thought Monuments dropped and I needed them. Then I saw what it was, I was instantly disappointed. Now I'm happy once again.

I'm a mix of emotions.

They're only available during events. So yeah, they're extremely rare and limited.

There's a reason only three of them are available during Nerofest and they're 200 gold medals apiece in the shop.

I actually don't think Lores drop for the events - I've never seen one drop for Nerofest, and everyone I'm talking to is saying you're bullshitting me. Screenshot please? I was sure they were only in the store and don't drop at all.

chrono01

They're only available during events. So yeah, they're extremely rare and limited.

There's a reason only three of them are available during Nerofest and they're 200 gold medals apiece in the shop.

I actually don't think Lores drop for the events - I've never seen one drop for Nerofest, and everyone I'm talking to is saying you're bullshitting me. Screenshot please?
Sorry, no screenshot (since I didn't know the item was supposedly rare so I didn't feel the need to take one). I could be mistaken and it didn't drop, but I could go into my item inventory in a bit and see how many I have (if any). It's possible I got the item graphic mixed up with something else (maybe a 4* EXP card?). The first ones offered in-game so far are rewards from the event (exchanging medals), right? Since I didn't exchange any yet, if I have one of them in my inventory that must have came as a drop, so that narrows that down.

I'll post back here in a bit when I can log in/check.

Zanzura

Sorry, no screenshot (since I didn't know the item was supposedly rare so I didn't feel the need to take one). I could be mistaken and it didn't drop, but I could go into my item inventory in a bit and see how many I have (if any). It's possible I got the item graphic mixed up with something else (maybe a 4* EXP card?). The first ones offered in-game so far are rewards from the event (exchanging medals), right? Since I didn't exchange any yet, if I have one of them in my inventory that must have came as a drop, so that narrows that down.

I'll post back here in a bit when I can log in/check.

Gilgamesh rate-up came with a free Crystallized Lore for everyone.

chrono01

Gilgamesh rate-up came with a free Crystallized Lore for everyone.
Yeah, it wasn't what I thought after all. I think it was a "Secret Gem" instead of a "Crystalized Lore", I just got their graphics mixed up.

Welp, I thought I had something special there. :(

sandpiper

Yeah, it wasn't what I thought after all. I think it was a "Secret Gem" instead of a "Crystalized Lore", I just got their graphics mixed up.

Welp, I thought I had something special there. :(

Secret gems are still very useful. You need them for the later stages of leveling your skills up, on the bright side.

They are also rare, just not nearly as rare as a Lore.

chrono01

Secret gems are still very useful. You need them for the later stages of leveling your skills up, on the bright side.

They are also rare, just not nearly as rare as a Lore.
Thanks, that makes me feel a little better anyway.

Sorry for the confusion. I should have known it was too good to be true.

Blue-kun

Got Nero, so I'm happy. Also got a Nightless Rose from a drop, so I'm ever happier. Of course, ended up spending 90 Quartz til Nero decided to grace my humble being with her presence, but got some useful 4*/5* CE out of it too, so I'm not even too annoyed.

Now, the funny story. On the last roll I did, the third card was a Gold Saber card. You can imagine me going "woooooooo, Nero, here we goooo!".

Except it was Siegfried. I sumanai'd so hard and was about to give up. But the 4th card that showed up was also a Gold Saber Card and that one ended up being our empress, aight. Thank god, haha.

Anyways, I ignored the game for a while, so I didn't take as much use of the 1/2 AP event as I should've, but what's the best way to farm some Saber pieces? Need it for 2nd Ascension of Nero, as the other items we're getting throughout Nerofest if I understood it correctly. Is it still running the Duel 3 Knights thing that's on today?

Anyways, I ignored the game for a while, so I didn't take as much use of the 1/2 AP event as I should've, but what's the best way to farm some Saber pieces? Need it for 2nd Ascension of Nero, as the other items we're getting throughout Nerofest if I understood it correctly. Is it still running the Duel 3 Knights thing that's on today?

It's going for another hour as of now.

Most people are trying to maximize rare material drops from Nerofest itself, though. Nerofest has no pieces.

Slashlen

Grinded 30AP all day after doing the others once. Leveled up twice, currently waiting for AP to refill. 0 claws dropped, 0 CEs. Fuck me...

Hubb

Grinded 30AP all day after doing the others once. Leveled up twice, currently waiting for AP to refill. 0 claws dropped, 0 CEs. Fuck me...

Going by what others have been saying I seem to be getting really lucky with Claws. I've gotten 7 today just burning through my normal AP + 1 level up. But with my luck now I won't get any phoenix feathers when it is their turn to show up.

Haly

I got 5 so far, not sure how many times I went through it though, burned through 2-3 level ups.

Slashlen

Going by what others have been saying I seem to be getting really lucky with Claws. I've gotten 7 today just burning through my normal AP + 1 level up. But with my luck now I won't get any phoenix feathers when it is their turn to show up.

I guess the one bright spot is that it looks like 30's the AP efficient level for golds anyway. I may have struck out so far on the material I was most looking to grind, but at least I'm on the efficient path for medals.

Grazzt

So moon festival doesn't have caster monuments, only archer rider and assassin. Guess it will be a while to ascend Waver for the fourth time. Hopefully Gil can get his 4th ascension from it, gotta farm dragon scales hard in a few days.

chrono01

So moon festival doesn't have caster monuments, only archer rider and assassin. Guess it will be a while to ascend Waver for the fourth time. Hopefully Gil can get his 4th ascension from it, gotta farm dragon scales hard in a few days.
UGH!

I guess I'll try farming the two I need today, but I'm not hopeful. The amount I received during the 1/2 AP event, when I did run it, wasn't exactly encouraging. :(

Edit: Two runs, two Waver. two silver. :/

GOT ONE! ONE MORE!!

Grazzt

UGH!

I guess I'll try farming the two I need today, but I'm not hopeful. The amount I received during the 1/2 AP event, when I did run it, wasn't exactly encouraging. :(

Edit: Two runs, two Waver. two silver. :/

I would suggest farming them after Nerofest, now just focus on getting claws and medals. It will be several weeks without events for you to do daily quests.

chrono01

I would suggest farming them after Nerofest, now just focus on getting claws and medals. It will be several weeks without events for you to do daily quests.
But I feel left behind with everyone ascending their Waver. I was fine waiting one event out, but since Waver Monuments don't even drop in the event following this it's going to be a long while. :(

Wow, just got my second. This luck...

Waver ascension incoming!

Kenai

The final farmable place does have Caster monuments, they just aren't available from the shop. It's also safe to assume the drop rate is terrible. But they are there (drop from the Medea apparently)

But I feel left behind with everyone ascending their Waver. I was fine waiting one event out, but since Waver Monuments don't even drop in the event following this it's going to be a long while. :(

Wow, just got my second. This luck...

Waver ascension incoming!

GRATS! I just got one too, need another. Wish me luck, this could take awhile.

Do we need homunculus babies and crystallized lore?

The buffs for maxing a skill seem not that good.

The most important buffs for maxing a skill are reductions of the cooldown by 1 turn at level 6 and 1 turn at level 10. And only crystallized lore lets you reach level 10.

Homunculus babies are for ascension too.

Kenai

Waver 3rd Ascension GET!

Not trying to start rumors, but I got a LOT more gold pieces from that daily than I ever did before...rng is weird

Edit: Now I see why Waver is considered broken. His buff stacking by himself is insane

Mupod

Waver 3rd Ascension GET!

Not trying to start rumors, but I got a LOT more gold pieces from that daily than I ever did before...rng is weird

Edit: Now I see why Waver is considered broken. His buff stacking by himself is insane

oh good. Was getting tired of having to refresh over and over to get the one I had on my list. I can beat the 30AP mission no problem without that third skill but it makes it totally braindead.

Paprikka

So many 3rd ascension Wavers on my friend list now, grats all!

And this daily luck must be contagious, because I got the final berserker piece I needed first run, then the last monument I needed second run.

Third ascension Tamamo time!

Edit: And I was a single 1 star XP card from 60, when I got a super success. RNG can be so cruel.

I don't have a Waver, but I do have a Tamamo that just got her third ascension, so I'm happy with that.

Still no umu though.
Congrats to all those lucky dudes that got her, btw.

No Nero bud I did get Atalante, which is cool because I had no Archer worth a damn.

Now to just work towards that CE. What's everyone's fo to plan in farming right now?

Cruziao

Neo Member
Third ascension And I was a single 1 star XP card from 60, when I got a super success. RNG can be so cruel.

Yuuup
Yesterday my Nero got Great Success from 39 to 40, now my Waver got Super Success from 79 to 80... facepalm
And still 0 claws 0 CE.

Kenai

No Nero bud I did get Atalante, which is cool because I had no Archer worth a damn.

Now to just work towards that CE. What's everyone's fo to plan in farming right now?

I've already bought all the pages, babies and gears. Working on horseshoes now. Still have 4 or 5 gold apples to spare. Got the one claw I needed (got 2 actually).

So for now I will just let stamina accumulate naturally and do gold medals and maybe get a few more claws that way since they are pretty hard to come by and I can work on lore crystals at the same time. Unless I don't have enough stamina, then I will farm bronze ones.

My round 1 plans anyway. Semi interested in feathers for 4th waver Ascension in part 2 and serpent jewels/reverse scales in part 3, but clearing out the shop of non-CEs takes precedence imo.

Cruziao

Neo Member
Opening my bookmark from this thread, i found this post from Buster Machine.
And wow that calculator is useful to keep track what you need.

Grind order indeed...

Both of the popular english wikis have what materials are needed:
http://fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Servant_List
http://fate-go.cirnopedia.org/servant_all.php

There's also a calculator that lets you keep track of what servants need to ascend and skill up:
http://fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/Material/

For item locations, there's the google spreadsheet from the reddit:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...qx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/view#gid=525320539

I've already bought all the pages, babies and gears. Working on horseshoes now. Still have 4 or 5 gold apples to spare. Got the one claw I needed (got 2 actually).

So for now I will just let stamina accumulate naturally and do gold medals and maybe get a few more claws that way since they are pretty hard to come by and I can work on lore crystals at the same time. Unless I don't have enough stamina, then I will farm bronze ones.

My round 1 plans anyway. Semi interested in feathers for 4th waver Ascension in part 2 and serpent jewels/reverse scales in part 3, but clearing out the shop of non-CEs takes precedence imo.
Are claw CEs dropping from anything or are they just obtained from trading

Haly

SVsuuyP.jpg
ehehehehehehehe

Leveled up from the 30 AP (0 claws all day), so I tried my luck on the monument daily.

Got the Berserker and Caster one I was missing, so now I'm pretty happy with an 80 Vlad and 80 Waver. Now wondering which I should set as main support to get the most FP out of.

I still am only lvl50 with Hercules. That damn golden flower thingy doesn't want to drop for me. Well at least I can beat whatever is in the game for now, but I feel my team hasn't gotten much stronger besides leveling some useless servants for shits and giggles (Like Atalanta.) Spent 120 SQ and got Medea and Medusa, sort of wished I saved it for when Scathath showed or something, but I do want Altera.

Haly

Starting to feel like if I don't curate my friend list extremely carefully I'm going to struggle real bad with later stuff.

I added a few "i put Mashu in my ALL slot" today out of pity.

T-Rex.

Banned
The info in the Google doc is from my old account so if anyone added me and I haven't accepted that's why. I logged in and saw I had a bunch of requests but obviously I don't use it anymore.

013,410,767 is my code. Jeanne, Altera, Emiya, Marie, Waver, and Tamamo as support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom