• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fate/Grand Order |OT| That's Hell You're Walking Into

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question about those event CE

Do they work if they are on guys in second row? Also do they stack with support ally?

Also do I understand it right that normal quests farmable with AP can drop dango and rare dango ? And rare dango is used to fuel second type of quests ?
Yes, CEs on the second row count and stack with supports.

Rare dango unlock the other quests and can be traded in exchange for the regular ones at a 2:1 rate. The details for the event are here:
http://fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Moon_Goddess_Event

chrono01

Her final art is so awkward.

NSFW-ish.
Not sure what the deal with the bear there is. I mean, I get that its Orion and the girl herself is Atermis, but still. Why is the bear doing such a seductive "come hither" pose? I don't like this, I don't like it at all.

Good thing I'm not pulling for her (not that I'd get her anyway)! I'll just admire the dumplings from afar.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
The bear is mocking you for being a horndog and ascending Orion to stage 4.

Grazzt

My Herc brings me the most FP, usually 4k per day. Gil, Liz and Waver together get 2k.

I'm able to final ascend Gil during moon festival, but I really want to ascend Herc first. Don't have enough dragon scales for both and I still need 5 berserker monuments :(

Haly

The only constellation consolation is that you don't have to use her final evolution artwork after you've unlocked it. So there's that, at least?
what do you have against teddy bear ass?

Only Archer, Rider, and Assassin monuments from the event? But I need Caster and Berserker monuments.

At least I can get the Pages I need for Vlad's last ascension.

Kenai

Not sure what the deal with the bear there is. I mean, I get that its Orion and the girl herself is Atermis, but still. Why is the bear doing such a seductive "come hither" pose? I don't like this, I don't like it at all.

Good thing I'm not pulling for her (not that I'd get her anyway)! I'll just admire the dumplings from afar.

She'll be on the guaranteed 5* banner. Dangos for all!

Kenai

Why do I have a feeling I'll pull her now? :/

Time to remember this post for when I do, so I can link to it later.

Between Orion (nsfw), Jack (nsfl) and my dupes I have about a 50% chance of getting something I won't be ecstatic about. I'll pull anyway though, I'll have gotten enough out of this game by then so that they earned a few bucks from me.

chrono01

Between Orion (nsfw), Jack (nsfl) and my dupes I have about a 50% chance of getting something I won't be ecstatic about. I'll pull anyway though, I'll have gotten enough out of this game by then so that they earned a few bucks from me.
I've pretty much decided to ALWAYS pull on any guaranteed gacha offered in-game. Given how rare they are, as well as the low chance to naturally pull 5* Servants, I need any/all help I can get.

I do really want Jack though, as I love her backstory and she's one hell of an Assassin. I hope I can manage her.

Laiza

Pondering if I should splurge on Jack or Mysterious Heroine X or just let freebie Shiki be my assassin carry. Decisions, decisions...

I mean, they're both 5*s so it's not like I should seriously be entertaining the thought of obtaining them, considering it's a 1% chance to get any 5* and the rate-up only increases the chance of getting a particular servant rather than making it an exclusive chance, so I'm thinking I should really be ignoring the 5*s entirely and shooting for the 4*s instead, and if a 5* shows up, 'hooray I got lucky' and such.

Either way, I'm not interested in fielding non-cute assassins. Gotta be cute. That's my rule. (And at least Jack's 1st stage outfit isn't too unreasonable...)

Kieli

That Orion design is straight trash, and the final ascension art is more crap heaped on.

I'll riot if I pull her in the guaranteed 5* roll.

kewlmyc

If it makes you feel better, you can keep Jack in her first ascendion outfit, which has her covered up wearing robes. She's too good a unit to be disappointed in getting.

Kenai

If it makes you feel better, you can keep Jack in her first ascendion outfit, which has her covered up wearing robes. She's too good a unit to be disappointed in getting.

That was my plan if I got her, but I won't be going out of my way to get her since she's unlimited. Still the game's best assassin, I wouldn't be toooo upset...

chrono01

So, considering I don't have another damage-dealing 5* (only other being Waver), would you guys recommend using my 3* Fou on Gilgamesh? I have a bunch that I've yet to use, and I'd kind of like to get rid of them. I know Gilgamesh retains his usefulness, given the current Japanese meta, so he sounds like he'd be a worthy investment?

So, considering I don't have another damage-dealing 5* (only other being Waver), would you guys recommend using my 3* Fou on Gilgamesh? I have a bunch that I've yet to use, and I'd kind of like to get rid of them. I know Gilgamesh retains his usefulness, given the current Japanese meta, so he sounds like he'd be a worthy investment?

You must be some kind of mongrel if you refuse to show the proper respect to your King.

chrono01

I used my Fou to max Altria's ATK and HP, will then max out Herc and Emiya I think.
Wow, already max'd out Altria? I'm guessing you've been purchasing the ones from the shop?

I probably should have done that, but I'm paranoid that I won't have enough for Da Vinci's CE so I'm saving everything I can (spending only for the summon tickets). :/

Haha, true enough. Consider the Fou fed!

Shame on me for doubting the King.

Also, with the Fou in the shop, you can pretty much max a Servant a month if you are willing to spend the Mana Prisms. I actually used a bunch on Mash, since I planned to use her to clear the story and the added stats helped a lot.

chrono01

Also, with the Fou in the shop, you can pretty much max a Servant a month if you are willing to spend the Mana Prisms. I actually used a bunch on Mash, since I planned to use her to clear the story and the added stats helped a lot.
Yeah, I haven't been grabbing those, since I want to be 100% sure I can fully LB Da Vanci's CE (for ease of QP-grinding). I know we supposedly get a lot of Mana Prisms from upcoming events, but I don't really want to rely on that in-case things change.

I might start purchasing the Fou though, if I can reach a comfortable amount of MP. I'm currently at a little under 1600, so many once I hit 2,000 I can start spending them a bit more liberally.

Yeah, I haven't been grabbing those, since I want to be 100% sure I can fully LB Da Vanci's CE (for ease of QP-grinding). I know we supposedly get a lot of Mana Prisms from upcoming events, but I don't really want to rely on that in-case things change.

I might start purchasing the Fou though, if I can reach a comfortable amount of MP. I'm currently at a little under 1600, so many once I hit 2,000 I can start spending them a bit more liberally.

Either you have the Fou ready to feed someone when you get them at level 1, or else you suffer the consequences of paying out the nose to feed them Fou at level 70 or whatever.

Don't be like me, stock up.

Should I be saving my Mana Prisms then? I only just hit 200, but I was planning on buying Fou's right before the monthly restock.

chrono01

Either you have the Fou ready to feed someone when you get them at level 1, or else you suffer the consequences of paying out the nose to feed them Fou at level 70 or whatever.

Don't be like me, stock up.
Too late, paying through the nose it is. :(

Should I be saving my Mana Prisms then? I only just hit 200, but I was planning on buying Fou's right before the monthly restock.
Yeah, doesn't hurt to start saving now. You'll need something like 5,000 Mana Prism by the time New Year's comes around, to fully LB Da Vinci's CE. Fully LB'd, it gives you a pretty substantial bonus to your QP gain and is one of the better utility CE. The one following it, Chaldea Lunch Time, is another recommended one, as it increases the rate of gain for Bond points which, as you know, takes a long tie to earn normally. So that CE is also well-regarded in-game.

So yes, you want A LOT of Mana Prisms. Later events will reward you with a decent amount, but you'll probably want to do some grinding on the side, especially if you want to max LB both of the aforementioned CE. Just do the 30AP ember dailies and burn the silver cards.

What the heck happened today that caused so much discussion?
Orion's dumplings.

Haly

Orion is "okay" as far as these things go, because she actually looks pretty thick. Much more convincingly Rubenesque than Swimsuit Nero.
After reading up on this servant
hilariously enough the servant is the bear and that's his ass you are looking at. Artemis forced herself to tag along with him and something went completely wrong in his summoning.

lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom