• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fate/Grand Order |OT| That's Hell You're Walking Into

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonlight

Banned
whenever you think about how salty you are about lancer monuments just do what i do and think about scathach or whoever and find comfort that if you hit that less than 1% chance of getting her you'll already have a leg-up in fully ascending her

Stenlock

Neo Member
Wait a moment, you drew 5 Alteras during the Nero Banner!? How much Quartz did spend?

And T-Rex was talking about enemies in the Duel dailies.
120 plus some tickets.

Actually, it was 4 Alteras during the banner and one before that.

Edit: I see, thought it was about gatcha pulls lol

For you jplords, why does the fandom treat Arash, Ozy and Nitocris as a trio? Is there some connection there I'm not seeing?

Nitocris is at Ozy's side during his appearance in Chapter 6 and in a wider sense he holds supremacy over all Egyptian pharoahs the same way all Roman emperors grovel before Romulus.

Arash and Ozymandias' history goes to the Fate/Prototype Fragments light novel series where Uncle Man Diaz was the local overpowered blingtastic godking that required everyone and their mother to team up against to survive. Arash's triple-Command Seal-reinforced Noble Phantasm was what dealt the finishing blow to Ozman Disney and so in FGO OzymanDIO considers him a great hero worthy of respect.

120 plus some tickets.

Actually, it was 4 Alteras during the banner and one before that.

Edit: I see, thought it was about gatcha pulls lol

Damn, that's some insane 5* luck. Assuming the chance for a rate up is 0.7% and you did 50 pulls, then the chance of getting at least 4 Alteras during rate up is approximately 0.042%.

Too bad you didn't get Nero though.

Whenever I roll and get complete shit I just comfort myself with the knowledge that someone somewhere stole my luck and rolled Kintoki/S.Alter/Martha in a single 10 roll.

Wait, did I say 'comfort'? I meant 'make myself feel worse'

A.J.

Banned
All I'm getting is Archer monuments even though I have plenty from the moon event and no archers in need of ascension.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Nitocris is at Ozy's side during his appearance in Chapter 6 and in a wider sense he holds supremacy over all Egyptian pharoahs the same way all Roman emperors grovel before Romulus.

Arash and Ozymandias' history goes to the Fate/Prototype Fragments light novel series where Uncle Man Diaz was the local overpowered blingtastic godking that required everyone and their mother to team up against to survive. Arash's triple-Command Seal-reinforced Noble Phantasm was what dealt the finishing blow to Ozman Disney and so in FGO OzymanDIO considers him a great hero worthy of respect.

Thanks. The series sure loves its blingkings.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
FINALLY got the last 2 saber monuments I needed:

nZ4Mk9d.jpg

Tomorrow's daily is where the real struggle begins - berserker monuments.

Haly

I'm on track to get 7 Saber monuments before I get 2 Berserker monuments.

Yeah it happened:
dDCzJxb.jpg

Haly

They're consistent with making sword users good and spear users bad.

Except for Sumanai.

I somehow racked up 3 Lancer, 4 Archer, and 4 Saber monuments.

I have the monuments I need for Altera's final ascension, but I'm still short 1 heart ;_;

Strimei

I honestly wasn't big on Lancelot at first but I started using a friend's and oh my god the wave clearing with this gurgling terror is amazing. 84 critical stars is absurd.

Sciel

Thank you for all your assassin monuments! But could you please stop because oops wow I don't want to fucking ascend Stheno. 5 Caster Monuments needed after like 4 weeks of questing. Just FFS

PS: Marie is such a little bitch if you don't finish her off in the first turn. She spammed Beautiful Princess 5 turns in a row on me, used her NP, wipe my team then proceeded to spam it for another 2 turns.

Yeah, always go into the 3rd battle of Duel with the Four Warriors with a charged NP. You always want to oneshot Marie if you see her. The ability for AI to spam skills which ordinarily have cooldowns is kind of crazy. Cu does the same thing.

Strimei

If you have the Fate/Extra outfit, its third ability prevents an enemy from applying a buff.

Highly recommend it, very useful for denying invulnerable/dodge.

Kenai

Thank you for all your assassin monuments! But could you please stop because oops wow I don't want to fucking ascend Stheno. 5 Caster Monuments needed after like 4 weeks of questing. Just FFS

PS: Marie is such a little bitch if you don't finish her off in the first turn. She spammed Beautiful Princess 5 turns in a row on me, used her NP, wipe my team then proceeded to spam it for another 2 turns.

It's why I always bring a support Herc or my Vlad with me to this daily. It's a little less efficient than Lancelot but between their NP and the Punishment spell she won't get the chance.

So, every time I've gotten a ticket I've tried to get Martha, got one just now, wasn't really paying attention so the only thing I saw was a golden card, and from that card:

Sumanai.

Goddamit I thought I was safe :(

Need caster monuments
Got everything but caster monuments

Waver drop piece 5 freaking times.

Sorry.

Waver dropped 6 monuments for me today. Took away your RNG. :p

Need caster monuments
Got everything but caster monuments

Waver drop piece 5 freaking times.

I needed Berserker monuments. I already knew what Kintoki was going to drop when I saw him.

At least I also got some Berserker pieces, I have a side project going in raising Kiyohime so I was able to start ascending her. I have a few Ghost Lanterns around still so I can do 2 ascensions right away.

Grazzt

Only got 2 caster monuments.
Btw, are we going to get new events this Thursday? It has been three weeks without new content.

Btw, are we going to get new events this Thursday? It has been three weeks without new content.

At this rate I would predict:
- Nothing for half a week
- Okeanos for 2 weeks
- Another banner / 100th day anniversary for a week
- Halloween for 2 weeks to get us to the end of October

These 2 new challenge quests are far too easy. I cleared them both on first try without knowing the gimmick. It scares me about what coming next... Like a calm before the storm.

>Merlin

Well what do you expect then, really.

Sciel

I'm gonna bet its....ENJOY ANOTHER WEEK OF 1/2 AP FARMING. ONLY FOR QP THO SO KEEP FARMING QPPPP.

Okeanos? NOPEEE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom