• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fate/Grand Order |OT| That's Hell You're Walking Into

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quonny

half AP mat farm
double the disappointment

If you still need to kill the 15 skeleton enemies for this weeks master missions then four runs of todays 5 AP Monster Hunting will do the trick.

Pejo

Did one final 10 roll yesterday to try to get Waver, and got spooked by Emiya instead. I'm actually really happy about it. Looks like I should be able to get him to 70 if I can only get a single quick Heart drop tomorrow. Easy, right?
I know it will not happen.

Anyways, Destiny 2 kinda has me barely able to keep up with burning stamina. What poor timing for the half AP material time.

Sciel

I finished my experiment with FGO JP.

This are the results of 900 Quartz + 40 Summon Tickets.

5* Saber Bride x1
5* Illya x1
4* Siegfried x1
4* Nero x 7
4* Medusa Lancer x1
4* Vlad x 1
4* Marie x 1

5* Nero CE x 8
5* Miyu CE x 4
5* Black Grail x 2
5* CEs which i don't know what they do x 3
4* CEs x Fuckload

If i bought the Quartz, this would cost me ‎¥52,800 ($490)

Bottom Line: I'm not gonna spend a dime on FGO and I fear for my chances in the upcoming events.

T-Rex.

Banned
:lol

I'll buy some quartz at some point to support the game, but yeah I won't go in expecting anything from the gacha. Well, besides Primeval Curse and Projection.

Pejo

Was rolling for Nero Bride...which i got after 600 Quartz.

Man that's rough. I worry what that means for my chance at Tamamo coming up. I got lucky to get Gil, not sure I can count on getting any other banner 5*s again.

Mupod

yeah I've saved every quartz and all but 3 or 4 tickets since the game's launch for Tamamo. Currently 295/38 with a bunch of interludes unfinished. Reading horror stories about 500+ quartz without even a 5* servant is not inspiring confidence. Honestly I'd probably just ragequit the game, it's nowhere near as interesting to me as FEH and I'm only playing it for story and waifu bullshit.

Sciel

yeah I've saved every quartz and all but 3 or 4 tickets since the game's launch for Tamamo. Currently 295/38 with a bunch of interludes unfinished. Reading horror stories about 500+ quartz without even a 5* servant is not inspiring confidence. Honestly I'd probably just ragequit the game, it's nowhere near as interesting to me as FEH and I'm only playing it for story and waifu bullshit.
That's quite impressive discipline tbh lol.
Yeah, i think i'm burning all my quartz for Tamamo too and re-evaluate then.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Managed to get a second feather before the dailies reset. Now just need 2 more saber monuments to max ascend Altria.

Not sure what to grind for with the current monster hunting...crystals I suppose.

Spent 2 AP bars on today's daily quests.

No hearts, no scales, no claws. But 1 fang, 1 crystal, 1 lantern isn't bad at all.

Had a laugh at the bottom right corner.

Yeah I'm likely to whale hard for King Hassan, at the least.

He's just... one of the best original servants in this game. Design, skills, NP, lore, it all comes together.

(Official English name will be "First Hassan", according to a new official guidebook.)

Strimei

He's just... one of the best original servants in this game. Design, skills, NP, lore, it all comes together.

(Official English name will be "First Hassan", according to a new official guidebook.)

Voice too, but I'm a sucker for Joji Nakata in general. Dude's voice is like chocolate.

If Kotomine gets put in game as a demi-servant too, whoo boy, my wallet weeps.

EDarkness

Since Artoria was on the banner today, I decided to do my 10 pull and got...nothing. Ugh, so disappointing. I had 3 SQ left, so I used them and got Artoria Alter. Which is cool, because that's who I wanted to begin with. Maybe I'll get lucky in the future and get 5* Artoria, but I guess I'm gonna have to be content using everyone else's. Heh, heh.

My luck pulling in this game is shitty. I still can't get my Emiya to the next ascension, because I can't get anymore of his stones. It's a sad day.

BaconHat

Since Artoria was on the banner today, I decided to do my 10 pull and got...nothing. Ugh, so disappointing. I had 3 SQ left, so I used them and got Artoria Alter. Which is cool, because that's who I wanted to begin with. Maybe I'll get lucky in the future and get 5* Artoria, but I guess I'm gonna have to be content using everyone else's. Heh, heh.

My luck pulling in this game is shitty. I still can't get my Emiya to the next ascension, because I can't get anymore of his stones. It's a sad day.

Don't worry, most of our luck is pretty bad, especially with the low rates this game has.
Case in point, i have not seen a claw in months while trying to get them.

Laiza

I genuinely don't understand why these drop rates are so fucking ungodly low.

Nothing but gems, gems, gems. I can't ascend a single goddamn servant because they're so bloody stingy with drops. Why even bother? I feel hopeless. Completely, utterly hopeless. Running on a stupid treadmill that goes on and on, forever and ever.

Because there is almost no content at all right now. Got to have some carrot, some bait to keep people on the treadmill for a while longer.

A.J.

Banned

Nothing but gems, gems, gems. I can't ascend a single goddamn servant because they're so bloody stingy with drops. Why even bother? I feel hopeless. Completely, utterly hopeless. Running on a stupid treadmill that goes on and on, forever and ever.

Because that's the main meat of the game right now and it has to last.

EDarkness

I agree, man. It's soul sapping. There needs to be more added to the game or something to keep interest.

T-Rex.

Banned
7 fangs, 2 feathers, and a claw so far. Half AP is good civilisation. Especially considering I usually get nothing from events where the drop rate is supposed to be higher.

The drop rates for Claws, Hearts and Scales are so obscenely bad that I don't think it's worth farming even with 1/2 AP. If you have even the slightest interest in Dragon Fangs I recommend doing the 5AP Monster Hunt instead.

xequalsy

I mostly just log on for the free 10x FP summon and the log-in rewards these days. Not really that motivated at grinding for final ascensions and such.

Looking forward to new story though.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
The drop rates for Claws, Hearts and Scales are so obscenely bad that I don't think it's worth farming even with 1/2 AP. If you have even the slightest interest in Dragon Fangs I recommend doing the 5AP Monster Hunt instead.

Yep, I was doing the 5 AP all morning and got the 7 remaining fangs I needed to do Medea's 2nd ascension. Now I go back to farming the 15 AP in a futile attempt for 2 more crystals and 2 more hearts.

is it the 5AP monster hunting to get the bones characters for master missions this week?

Yep.

T-Rex.

Banned
7 fangs, 2 feathers, and a claw so far. Half AP is good civilisation. Especially considering I usually get nothing from events where the drop rate is supposed to be higher.
Update: 7 fangs, 2 feathers, 1 claw, 3 lanterns, 2 octuplet crystals, 1 scale. This game really doesn't want me to have any hearts though, and I need them and claws the most for my servants :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom