• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fate/Grand Order |OT| That's Hell You're Walking Into

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daaaaaaaaamn. I've wasted SO many points on intermediate.

I thought any Lamias had a chance to drop them?

EDIT: Ahhhhh I'm stupid. I meant snake jewel, not scale.

Daaaaaaaaamn. I've wasted SO many points on intermediate.

I thought any Lamias had a chance to drop them?

EDIT: Ahhhhh I'm stupid. I meant snake jewel, not scale.

For snake jewels the intermediate one is the best farm spot, but don't expect to actually get one: Even with 1/2AP you are still looking at 825AP on average for one snake jewel.

Pejo

I need one dumb scale to ascend Gil. Is it better to do the intermediate or advanced daily for it?

I'm in the same spot as you. I've need a single Scale for 3 weeks now. And I continue to need it. I'm probably over 1000AP on that stage alone with no drop. Not even a heart from that demon either.

For snake jewels the intermediate one is the best farm spot, but don't expect to actually get one: Even with 1/2AP you are still looking at 825AP on average for one snake jewel.

I think advanced has higher jewel rates per lamia due to higher enemy levels. It's just that fewer lamia show up.

Run from today:

2JHvNSE.jpg

Kenai

Anyone who wants to get the skeletons for the daily, can just do that low level fuyuki(sp) dungeon. Bunch of level 1 skeletons and costs 4 stamina

I think advanced has higher jewel rates per lamia due to higher enemy levels. It's just that fewer lamia show up.

Run from today:

OMMMMGGGG

Let's petition for gifting of items to people on your friend list. And then please add me as a friend.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.

Run from today:

Absolutely haram.

Got another heart along with an Octuplet. Remembrance's RNG is rubbing off on me. Rub Remebrance's head for good luck.

kewlmyc

God grinding in the game is aggrivating.

Need 2 Dragon scales and 4 Chaos Claws. Got neither.

Got a Heart though, so yay for that I guess.

Maybe I'll try Intermediate for the Claws instead of just Advanced for the Dragon Scales.

Is there an event coming up that gives us Dragon Scales and Chaos Claws?

gaiadyne

God grinding in the game is aggrivating.

Need 2 Dragon scales and 4 Chaos Claws. Got neither.

Got a Heart though, so yay for that I guess.

Maybe I'll try Intermediate for the Claws instead of just Advanced for the Dragon Scales.

Is there an event coming up that gives us Dragon Scales and Chaos Claws?

It doesn't help that outside of events and new story chapters there is nothing but the grind. I've basically decided to just get my materials at events since that is the only guarantee you can get them. If i simply don't have the materials to maximize my servants then so be it. It's not like you need the strongest servants right now anyways.

Pejo

uuuggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Gold chest drops from the dragon need to stop being Rider Gems. Fucking A, it's soul crushing. So much RNG against you.

30AP Stage -> 50/50 chance at Dragon, 20/80 chance at Gold Chest, 5/95 chance of scale. It's just too much.

I don't know if those numbers are accurate, but it can't be far off.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
uuuggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Gold chest drops from the dragon need to stop being Rider Gems. Fucking A, it's soul crushing. So much RNG against you.

30AP Stage -> 50/50 chance at Dragon, 20/80 chance at Gold Chest, 5/95 chance of scale. It's just too much.

I don't know if those numbers are accurate, but it can't be far off.

I think I ended up with like 10 gems from gold chest drops yesterday, that I managed to somehow get 2 feathers as well feels like a miracle.

Strimei

I got two golem crystals and I'm calling it quits at that. Just enough to ascend Cu...and then finding out I need seven god damn more.

God damn it.

Serpent Jewels drops rates are probably the worst currently. With about a 1% drop rate you will see one every 800AP and that is factoring the half AP.

Yeah so I've heard. Guess I'll just have to wait until the next event where you can just trade for them or at least until Okeanos where I heard there's a better map to farm them.

Grazzt

About 500 ap gave me:

1 scale
1 heart
1 crystal
1 serpent jewel
and several blue caster gems.

The drop rate is truly disgusting.
I just need two scales to ascend Gil, got only one.

500AP gave me:

gems gems gems gems gems gems gems gems gems gems gems gems... octuplet crystal... gems gems gems

On the plus side, today's 15AP run gave me 4 monuments in 2 runs...

I would've preferred mat luck, tbh.

Sciel

I actually got 2 hearts yesterday + 1 Lantern in 2 refills (including 1 Apple).

..too bad i actually need scales and all i see are riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiider gems.

In the end I got fangs, crystals, lanterns, jewels, scales, and hearts.

...I didn't even farm for claws but maybe I should have made time for that.

Moonlight

Banned
I got two serpent jewels which are like, nice to have, but also I need hearts way more and I don't think a single one has ever dropped for me from a regular daily over the entire course of me playing this game.

chrono01

I got one lantern, an octorok crystal, and a serpent jewel. What I really wanted were scales, since I have Alter Altria to ascend. :/

Paprikka

Somehow yesterday alone I got a lantern, a crystal, and 5(!) claws. Add in the two jewels today and it was my luckiest daily day yet.

Hopefully I don't pay for it tomorrow after reset and can get some beserker monuments.

I mostly just got a lot of gems for my efforts. But I did get one Chaos Claw!

Also, against my better judgement I spent all my hoarded up quartz on Waver day. I got some new 3 stars like Medusa, Proto Cu, and Jing Ke and and some CEs that look handy, but nothing really to crow about. Between all the Runestones, Darius and Gilles de Rais I landed, I'm beginning to think I've got E-rank luck.

BTW, how useful is The Black Grail?

It's amazing for very specific teams that let one servant spam a strong NP.

For example, Vlad/Tamamo with Black Grail on Vlad is incredibly powerful (once Vlad gets his interlude in London that powers up his NP).

Aw, man I got neither of those. Maybe one day...

At least the illustration is nice.

Caim

Ran into the connection error bug again.

The first time it happened (around launch day) I cleared it up quick by resetting my router so I'll try it again and see what happens.

If that doesn't work I hope it clears itself up fast, but at least I did my login for today already.

chrono01

Ran into the connection error bug again.

The first time it happened (around launch day) I cleared it up quick by resetting my router so I'll try it again and see what happens.

If that doesn't work I hope it clears itself up fast, but at least I did my login for today already.
I hate it when this happens.

If it's anything like what I experienced, absolutely nothing you can do on your end can fix it. The only thing you can do is wait it out, which can take hours (sometimes several of them, I'm talking 10+). It's kind of ridiculous how this is still a thing, given how popular the game is.

Is there a preference between the intermediate or advanced daily for today's monument farming? I'm leaning towards the 15 AP one just because it gives more XP.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
For you jplords, why does the fandom treat Arash, Ozy and Nitocris as a trio? Is there some connection there I'm not seeing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom