• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fear the Walking Dead - Season One - Sundays on AMC

Won't watch ep 4 until tomorrow, but was NOT into it until the military showed up. There's just no tension for me. I don't much like these people and I know how the story develops (rocks fall, many people die). The military is a new wrench, though; we saw part of the aftermath in that in TWD, but not how it went down.

Chris like

Knigr.png

Someone will get this

Patryn

Ok... so you're not allowed to use cars in the quarantine, and yet a guy just drives off?

Holy shit does the military suck.

Also, it's a classic car? How the fuck did nobody hear it?

do they want us to hate nick? i don't care how much character development he goes through, fuck him. fuck him all the way to hell. fucking cocksucker.

Patryn

do they want us to hate nick? i don't care how much character development he goes through, fuck him. fuck him all the way to hell. fucking cocksucker.

I wouldn't be shocked if they're planning a redemption arc for him.

The problem is that they're making him so unlikable I'm not sure the audience will buy him "redeeming" himself.

JokerAceX

Why are most of the characters so annoying....Nick taking the guys drugs, Travis is just uugh, and the Military guy is a giant douche.

rjinaz

I wouldn't be shocked if they're planning a redemption arc for him.

The problem is that they're making him so unlikable I'm not sure the audience will buy him "redeeming" himself.

You say that, but then there was Sylar on Heroes. People seemed to forgive and forget all the horrible things he did as long as it seemed he was making an attempt at redemption.

Patryn

You say that, but then there was Sylar on Heroes. People seemed to forgive and forget all the horrible things he did as long as it seemed he was making an attempt at redemption.

I don't think Nick's actor has the charisma of Zack Quinto.

Top Bottom