• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fear the Walking Dead - Season One - Sundays on AMC

JokerAceX

Seems like the only likeable character is the blonde mother she seems to be making the most improvement as the situation changes....but here she goes fucking up making a breach in the fence....Also calling it now the character making the light signal is the fat kid from the school.

Yeah I actually started to like his character, but nah, don't care if he becomes zombie food now.
i agree. except instead of zombie food, I want to see him get punched in the face,
You say that, but then there was Sylar on Heroes. People seemed to forgive and forget all the horrible things he did as long as it seemed he was making an attempt at redemption.
sylar was an antagonist though. what bothered me about his arc is that they continued it instead of ending when it seemed fit.

Patryn

Seems like the only likeable character is the blonde mother she seems to be making the most improvement as the situation changes....but here she goes fucking up making a breach in the fence....Also calling it now the character making the light signal is the fat kid from the school.

I wouldn't be shocked if the light was something attached to a walker, and it's all random.

BokehKing

Banned
Is it bad that I call her the blonde mother as well, 4 episodes in and I feel like my mind should have retained her name by now

I beg to differ. she and her son are the worst. and you've given a reason in the rest of your post.

Yeah. I also was kind of annoyed back a few eps ago how even after having a difficult time blocking her daughter from going outside she still didn't explain what they've seen and that that's why she stopped her.

But otherwise her progress has been on the better side. The school scene for example where she kept her wits about her was nicely done.

BokehKing

Banned
A few minutes behind everyone else but I really hope this doesn't continue and he's simply just in denial. I want him to have his Rick moment going into season 2 if he lives.
Nah... His girl is the Rick Grimes of the show, Travis will probably die by the end of the season

Wtf is hot sister doing? Beth all over again

Alicia still terrible.

This guy knows what's up. Badass.

A few minutes behind everyone else but I really hope this doesn't continue and he's simply just in denial. I want him to have his Rick moment going into season 2 if he lives.

I think that's the case, atleast I hope so.

Patryn

This episode is such a letdown after last episode.

I'm watching this show because I'm fascinated to watch the breakdown of society, and this show it taking place too far on the fringes for me to get a sense of what's going on, and how society is breaking down.

We're just going to get the first and last moments of that collapse.

D

Deleted member 284

Unconfirmed Member
Nicks mom turned real Carribbean/African mom, real quick.

I'm telling ya man she's this shows rick, while travis is her lori (although he way less annoying then her)
perhaps you are right. i didn't start watching the walking dead till season 4 so the characters on that show that I find annoying are...basically just the priest.

Top Bottom