• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fear the Walking Dead - Season One - Sundays on AMC

Patryn

And she was never seen again?

Also, this episode was padded all to fucking hell. Like, they could have done everything in 20 minutes.

Patryn

And I guess the answer to how the military falls is that there's enough of an insurrection to open the door for Walkers to run all over them.

i guess I missed it but how did she know he was stealing drugs?

When she was examining him, he was full of bullshit shit excuses about not needing methadone and his heartrate was elevated.

BriGuy

I've never seen a show stretch 10 minutes of story over an hour. That's talent. An insidious, loathsome talent, but talent all the same.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
do they want us to hate nick? i don't care how much character development he goes through, fuck him. fuck him all the way to hell. fucking cocksucker.

You mean the drug addict? I've hated him, the mom, and the sister from the get-go. Her boyfriend as well. Have them all bite it and have the boyfriend's son and Daniel stick around.

Damn that SOS turned into death. Military ain't taking no chances out in the danger zone.

This episode was alright I guess. Showed some form of character progression tonight.

lumi7890

Well, that was an interesting episode. really pick up towards the end. Also why do i have a feeling alicia is going to try and kill herself.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Yes, beat his dumbass. Unleashed your inner ricktator

She should've went to the Army herself. Fuck him. His fault for taking Morphine from the old dude to get high instead of trying to go cold turkey.

BLOODED_hands said:
Damn that SOS turned into death. Military ain't taking no chances out in the danger zone.

That's what I'm thinking. No gunshot sound from six miles away? Nobody questioning that? In the middle of the day?

And I guess the answer to how the military falls is that there's enough of an insurrection to open the door for Walkers to run all over them.

When she was examining him, he was full of bullshit shit excuses about not needing methadone and his heartrate was elevated.
ah, so they knew he was still using.
Execution house. Those flashes are guns going off.
so there was a survivor there this whole time.

You mean the drug addict? I've hated him, the mom, and the sister from the get-go. Her boyfriend as well. Have them all bite it and have the boyfriend's son and Daniel stick around.
the mother's acting still sucks but i like how her character was this episode.
Military killing the survivor for some reason
probably think they need to execute anyone outside the safe zone.
But her telling the Inspector served no good and only led to Nick being taken away.
yeah, I guess. if it was you, would you have not told her to examine him?

That's what I'm thinking. No gunshot sound from six miles away? Nobody questioning that? In the middle of the day?

Yea, Travis notices and hears the gunshots but nobody else? I mean... We don't know if anybody else did hear it but knowing this show we know nobody else heard it besides Travis lol.

So at this rate I'm assuming that the citizens will turn on the military when they find out what they are doing to the sick and injured and that's one factor in how this zombie apocalypse turns sour huh....

I guess took him cause he's a liar, drug addict and liability. Or they are taking him for treatment. .methadone?

I'm guessing they are actually doing assessments on everyone they take, and based on risk, either total lockdown or early execution. Sick, elderly, badly injured, suicidal, drug users are all high risk for spontaneous breakouts inside the camp.

jeremy1456

i don't get it, why was nick taken away? why's madison blaming it on liza?

I'm convinced he was taken away because he was showing symptoms of being infected.

In fact, I'm almost positive that's the reason. As we all know he isn't and it's the drugs doing it.

Am I the only one who thinks this is the case?

Effect

Well, that was an interesting episode. really pick up towards the end. Also why do i have a feeling alicia is going to try and kill herself.

Anyone know if her character on The 100 is still alive? That might give us an idea if she might or might not have time for season 2.

As for Nick. He's was certainly taken away because he was seen as a risk. Remember how the military guy responded when Travis was talking to him about Doug. Doug wasn't sick but the guy didn't want him around due to how he was acting. He's seeing any potential risk as a threat.

I'm convinced he was taken away because he was showing symptoms of being infected.

In fact, I'm almost positive that's the reason. As we all know he isn't and it's the drugs doing it.

Am I the only one who thinks this is the case?
people on the last page told me it's because liza reported he's a junkie.

Ecotic

So is this a lone military unit who is just trying to establish their own quarantine zone (the U.S. military having collapsed), and they're just telling the people in the zone that there's a headquarters somewhere to give them hope and keep them pacified?

Somnia

Anyone know if her character on The 100 is still alive? That might give us an idea if she might or might not have time for season 2.

As for Nick. He's was certainly taken away because he was seen as a risk. Remember how the military guy responded when Travis was talking to him about Doug. Doug wasn't sick but the guy didn't want him around due to how he was acting. He's seeing any potential risk as a threat.

It was already confirmed she will be on season 3 of the 100 as a guest role between shooting for Fear.

Effect

So is this a lone military unit who is just trying to establish their own quarantine zone (the U.S. military having collapsed), and they're just telling the people in the zone that there's a headquarters somewhere to give them hope and keep them pacified?

There might be a headquarters but not in the traditional sense. Maybe the "hospital" they're talking about is it. There very well could be a functioning local command structure within 10 or so miles considering this is the National Guard. They might not be talking with anyone over a 100 miles away though.

Top Bottom