• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February WrassleGAF |BO-T| And Bo-ing is Half the Battle

Jamie OD

Man, I just wanted to say that I really appreciate everyone that comes out, contributes, posts, does writeups, enjoys Raw with the rest of us, gets excited for NJPW, and much much more here at WrassleGAF. A lot of these other OT communities are fine and dandy, but rarely have I felt such a good community sense. You're all great in my book, and I look forward to seeing everything, from opinions to writeups to complaints to hype to discussion of old shit to seriously everything. I count pretty much all of you as my pals, and some of you as good personal friends. In the event that I get the boot for not understanding Wii U fanatics, let it be known I love you all.

I honestly believe our community is something special and is the best community on GAF :)

images

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I remember the multi-Sting JJ/Sting match

that was an awesome idea at the time.

Like those arcade games where you're about to fight the last boss and all the bosses you beat previously show back up (X-Men)

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Speaking of GWF, how can I be part of the roster?

Haven't been making any new dudes as the first Era of GWF is coming to a close after the Assault of Four Kings Arena storyline resolves.

But what's next? Well..we'll see. :3

Speaking of GWF, how can I be part of the roster?

Next week on a very special GWF:

Big Show makes his debut against the Big Show
Meanwhile Big Show and Big Show defend their titles against the team of two Big Shows
Also, who is behind Big Show's latest attack on the Big Show?

So I missed RAW last night.

Worth watching or should I just skip it?

Watch it for;

The Heyman & Punk stuff at the start.
Chris Jericho vs Daniel Bryan.
Mark Henry inducting Khali & Hornswaggle into the Hall of Pain.
Big Show KO'ing Alex Riley.
Jack Swagger's manager Zeb Coulter and their vaguely racist gimmick.
The Rock/Punk stuff at the end.

Skip everything else.

Watch it for;

The Heyman & Punk stuff at the start.
Chris Jericho vs Daniel Bryan.
Mark Henry inducting Khali & Hornswaggle into the Hall of Pain.
Big Show KO'ing Alex Riley.
Jack Swagger's manager Zeb Coulter and their vaguely racist gimmick.
The Rock/Punk stuff at the end.

Skip everything else.

Watching now.

Thanks!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
GWF - The Biggest Giant Show On Earth with Wights

Aiii

So not worth it
I loved The Shield's promo. I hope Vince does the right thing and books them to win. Wait until WM for Ryback's big payback.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Lol, I just noticed Zandig over Big Shoe's shoulder in your avatar. 5 stars!

Glad I put the extra effort in giving Zandig a CZW shirt considering he stayed at ringside the entire time. Man, I love it.

Laserfrog

Man, I just wanted to say that I really appreciate everyone that comes out, contributes, posts, does writeups, enjoys Raw with the rest of us, gets excited for NJPW, and much much more here at WrassleGAF. A lot of these other OT communities are fine and dandy, but rarely have I felt such a good community sense. You're all great in my book, and I look forward to seeing everything, from opinions to writeups to complaints to hype to discussion of old shit to seriously everything. I count pretty much all of you as my pals, and some of you as good personal friends. In the event that I get the boot for not understanding Wii U fanatics, let it be known I love you all.

I honestly believe our community is something special and is the best community on GAF :)

This is a beautiful post.

Also, the pope stepping down? Wrestling out of the Olympics? What the hoopla is going on?

I like this WrestleGAF. It's more chilled out, if that's any way to describe it. Although there are some old regulars that I would love to see post here more often, this is the best WrestleGAF has ever been since I've joined GAF.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I like this WrestleGAF. It's more chilled out, if that's any way to describe it. Although there are some old regulars that I would love to see post here more often, this is the best WrestleGAF has ever been since I've joined GAF.

I miss BoboBrazil and a lot more of em. Good stuff. We miss you Bobo!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Oh shit I just realized

BO BO Brazil.

BO BO!!!#@K#{O@!K@{P!K@

Also BIG BO from Binary Domain (aka Big Bomain) - oh god everything aligns!

UberTag

Or was it Big Show's manager, Big Show?

Edit: I count about 18 Big Show avatars. Nice!
There can never be enough Big Show avatars. All of WrassleGAF needs to throw their hat in the ring.
Whether they were nuts enough to roll Zack Ryder out in the Rumble or not.

Even SoulPlaya should trot out a Kane & Show avatar from their tag team days.

McNei1y

There can never be enough Big Show avatars. All of WrassleGAF needs to throw their hat in the ring.
Whether they were nuts enough to roll Zack Ryder out in the Rumble or not.

I definitely miscounted. I think I spotted five more after I posted that number. Plus, there was a lot of people asking for pictures to be avatarized (which I can do when I get home from work).

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Top Bottom