• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February WrassleGAF |BO-T| And Bo-ing is Half the Battle

Missed the first half of NPWD...had to do some emergency tree work outside.

How was the Bolt Brady/ACH/2 other dudes match? How was JoJo Bravo/2 Cold Scorpio/2 other dudes match?

Striker

They must be from the PS3 version, I've played the 360 version for ages and haven't seen any serious bugs.
I've had countless times of players standing still so I had to re-start the match. Literally, four AI wrestlers just stop and stand still and everything stops. Then there's players getting frozen in mid-animation because of the same bug that existed in last year's game. There's times where players get the OMG moment done to them and they lay on the ground for 5+ minutes. If it's not serious to you, so be it, but they still have a pinning bug where the AI will always kick out of your pin attempt at "1" unless it's mostly 2-finishers or you've beaten the shit out of them for 10+ minutes. So it's 99% of the time for me a 1 count or a 3 count.

Laserfrog

Is it any good I feel I should support these guys

Well I find it pretty hilarious and you can't go wrong with Freight Train.
ComZ3OO.png

Regarding those game glitches I think most of them were WWE12, not that it makes much difference as both games are potential glitch bonanzas and the series had been for years like the time I was playing 2011 when Ted DiBiase teleported up the ladder to pull down the briefcase in seconds.

That belt is fucking hideous.

It's okay when you've Cena in t-shirt and jorts 24/7, or Punk being his normal slobby self, but a guy in a suit? Looks like some child's toy.

It seems like any belt that Cena touches turns into visual garbage (see U.S. Spinning belt). I hope the Rock changes it.

So how long have we had the Cena belt versus how long we had other belts.

Feels like we used to get a new belt ever 3 years or so up until the spinner happened.

strobogo

Banned
Golden Eagle was 10 years. I think we're coming up on 8 for Cena's belt. Attitude Era belt was 1998-2002, Undisputed belt was 2002-2005.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I...I kinda liked the US Spinner belt.

Ultratech

So I just tried out ddp yoga...pretty great.

I seriously gotta do some research on it next week. It'll give me something to do. :D

He actually impregnated Yinling with the poison mist, she then laid an egg that hatched into Akebono.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgZZb9i9MY8

As utterly ridiculous as this is (Japan, I know), it was also more entertaining than most of the bullshit going on right now.

Pretty hilarious that I was even able to grasp what the hell was going on.

Rock can't change the belt. Punk already changed it not too long ago when he got his new music. The same night Ziggler cashed in his MitB.

lilty

Regarding those game glitches I think most of them were WWE12, not that it makes much difference as both games are potential glitch bonanzas and the series had been for years like the time I was playing 2011 when Ted DiBiase teleported up the ladder to pull down the briefcase in seconds.
Best glitch I've encountered in WWE 13 was in a triple threat match. I had set up a match for some entertainment while I ate my dinner.

Anyways, the match is going along and it gets to a point where my custom superstar brings a chair into the ring. He keeps dropping it and picking it up in the ring while Cena and Punk just stand there watching. While this is happening the commentary keeps saying different variations of "He's got a chair!!!"

This went on for 10 minutes over and over. I was dying of laughter because I couldn't believe the AI was that bad. I had to skip the match because it was clear I was getting nowhere.

I didn't get to see All Japan when I was there and I'm not familiar with that venue. A couple times at Korakuen we only had the option for 3500 yen tickets and those were standing room. If you can afford to throw a little more at it might as well because when will you have the opportunity again? I'm sure you'll enjoy the show no matter what. I went in blind to most card wise. It's a unique experience.

Just looked up that stadium and I think it's the Sumo Hall. Looks like a big venue. It will be very cool to catch a show there.

strobogo

Banned
When did the belt stop spinning. might as wel have changed it there. would be nice if they made it more classic like the Ic title

For sure by 2008, but it might have been earlier than that. I think they dropped the spinning when Cena had to vacate it after getting hurt.

Top Bottom