• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February WrassleGAF |BO-T| And Bo-ing is Half the Battle

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Man I'm gonna have to rewind that segment a few times to figure out how to download the app

somedevil

Ryback is Jericho's greatest challenge. How to get him over in NY when the crowd will be really pro Jericho. I wish him luck on that.

I think most of the real embarrassing stuff happened after the boom period from 02 to 06. There were still cringe worthy moments though.

Pretty much, though the Attitude Era had some idiotic shit as well.

The thing is, PG has nothing to fucking do with how good the product is. The Attitude era was good DESPITE the trashy R rated shit, not because of it, and it was good because their booking was fantastic. You can throw as much R rated shit into the current WWE product all you like, it's not going to fix anything because the booking will still suck.

Pretty much, though the Attitude Era had some idiotic shit as well.

The thing is, PG has nothing to fucking do with how good the product is. The Attitude era was good DESPITE the trashy R rated shit, not because of it, and it was good because their booking was fantastic. You can throw as much R rated shit into the current WWE product all you like, it's not going to fix anything because the booking will still suck.

Yeah, people way misattribute what made the Attitude Era great. It wasn't the fact that Austin could give a finger and DX could say "Suck It!" It was the talented roster and interesting storylines. And the real underdogs like Mick Foley finally winning the title, etc.

My favorite moments in WWE history are almost all underdog stories. Jericho beats Triple H, Jericho wins Undisputed title, Edge cashes in MitB, Punk cashes in MitB, RVD beats Cena, Ryder wins US Title, Eddie Guerrero winning the WWE Title and ***** ****** finally winning the World Heavyweight Championship, and Daniel Bryan winning the WHC.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
The best thing about the app tutorial was that it just underlined what CM Punk just said.

"These people can't even use smartphones!"
"That's just ridiculous, dick, these are good people! Now because you're all too stupid to know how to use your own phones, here's how you operate these contraptions!"

Kaladin

MMMMMMM Mia Yim

382337_469247743135891_2025524841_n.jpg

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Cesaro hitting a neutralizer on Ryback would instantly elevate him to near-main event status.

Not that that's going to happen.

Top Bottom