• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February WrassleGAF |BO-T| And Bo-ing is Half the Battle

Paracelsus

Goldberg was never that bad. I mean, when he was doing his WCW Saturday Night win streak, yeah.

Same with Cesaro. People keep telling me all the great things about him, but he comes out to crickets and does little to impress.

Go check Goldberg vs Rock, Backlash 2003. It felt like Rock was working with a 3 hundred pounds cement bag.

Alot of the mediocre to bad workers are faces and all the good to great workers are heels. Seriously turn some heels faces so we can get some amazing matches. Del Rio and Orton are the only good top face workers

oh and Jericho now

I wanna see Cesaro vs Punk or Cesaro vs Ziggler

Sanjuro

Alot of the mediocre to bad workers are faces and all the good to great workers are heels. Seriously turn some heels faces so we can get some good matches. Del Rio and Orton are the only good top face workers

Orton needs to be a heel again and start winning. Del Rio is probably the best complete package on the program next to Bryan.

Alot of the mediocre to bad workers are faces and all the good to great workers are heels. Seriously turn some heels faces so we can get some amazing matches. Del Rio and Orton are the only good top face workers

oh and Jericho now

I wanna see Cesaro vs Punk or Cesaro vs Ziggler

Sheamus is a good worker with a vile character.

Kaladin

That is because in modern WWE heels do 90% of the work in every match, and heels that turn babyface are used for talent enhancement.

Orton needs to be a heel again and start winning.

He wont hes stuck in limbo due to having 2 drug violations one more and hes automatically fired. He wont get depushed because he sells merch and he wont get pushed because he can get fired. They wont do anything with Orton until they trust him again. Rey Mysterio is also in this situation

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I actually liked that match for what it was. Two big hosses, both looked strong. Good match (lame winner, but oh well).

Kaladin

Orton is merely there for enhancement talent and to get that pop from fans who remember Orton when he was a legend killer.

Pavaloo

He wont hes stuck in limbo due to having 2 drug violations one more and hes automatically fired. He wont get depushed because he sells merch and he wont get pushed because he can get fired. They wont do anything with Orton until they trust him again. Rey Mysterio is also in this situation

Are Orton's offenses for pot? That would be such a shame.

Sanjuro

Any rumors yet on Taker? I kind of think a Chris Jericho program would be entertaining and certainly break up the crap from the last few years.

krae_man

That Cena promo was such bullshit. He basically said the entire smackdown roster is terrible and he could easily beat them and tried to claim that beating Rock or Punk would be impossible for him. Even though everyone knows he's facing The Rock and winning.

Quit pretending we don't know what is going to happen. We all knew that Cade and Murdock were going to turn on the Hardys but it was still awesome. We all knew that Lita would get her revenge on Trish Stratus but it was still awesome. You can write the storylines in a way that is still entertaining despite everyone knowing the outcome.

LOL no lets to Cena overcoming odds that don't exist again.

KissVibes

Banned
CM Punk cut a former champ got screwed promo and Ryberg defeated Cesaro, but not for the title because he's above that.

Was CM Punk part of Heyman's dealings with The Shield and Brock Lesnar? Why is Cesaro fighting Rybad still? Does management hate Cesaro now? He's a future main eventer with guaranteed more longevity than Ryback! I turned on the TV and Ryback looked gassed as fuck, was their match super long?

Top Bottom