• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February WrassleGAF |BO-T| And Bo-ing is Half the Battle

That Cena promo was such bullshit. He basically said the entire smackdown roster is terrible and he could easily beat them and tried to claim that beating Rock or Punk would be impossible for him. Even though everyone knows he's facing The Rock and winning.

Quit pretending we don't know what is going to happen. We all knew that Cade and Murdock were going to turn on the Hardys but it was still awesome. We all knew that Lita would get her revenge on Trish Stratus but it was still awesome. You can write the storylines in a way that is still entertaining despite everyone knowing the outcome.

LOL no lets to Cena overcoming odds that don't exist again.

I liked how he gave away the main event of Elimination Chamber before it was announced too. A great night for Cena!

Are Orton's offenses for pot? That would be such a shame.

http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/wwe/wwe-suspensions/

Randy Orton – WWE announced on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 that Orton had been suspended for 60 days for his second violation of the WWE Wellness Policy. We detailed how it was his fifth suspension in WWE. We heard the positive test was caused by elevated testosterone levels due to Dianabol. We also heard he had traces of marijuana in his system.

Man, lot of synthetics bans in 2011.

Kaladin

Was CM Punk part of Heyman's dealings with The Shield and Brock Lesnar? Why is Cesaro fighting Rybad still? Does management hate Cesaro now? He's a future main eventer with guaranteed more longevity than Ryback! I turned on the TV and Ryback looked gassed as fuck, was their match super long?

CM Punk made a point of his promo to point out that he wasn't in the video, you know one of those times WWE hammers the point in your head till you forget there was anything else said in the promo.

somedevil

John Cena nooo. Get used to this up to Wrestlemania:

sdcK7Pz.jpg

GManDH

Shield needs to stay together till WM. would be a great time to fall apart and have each person start their own career.

tm24

No idea if this was posted, but according to PWInsider, there was a brutal WWE tryout camp over the weekend that had a few indy guys there. Said to be there were Adam Cole, Mike Bennet and Samuray Del Sol. Sami Callihan might of been there.

Kaladin

No idea if this was posted, but according to PWInsider, there was a brutal WWE tryout camp over the weekend that had a few indy guys there. Said to be there were Adam Cole, Mike Bennet and Samuray Del Sol. Sami Callihan might of been there.

You mean brutal for indie companies everywhere?

krae_man

I love how the person who registered twitter.com/trishstratus hasn't even bothered to tweet. Hopeing they can make some sweet sweet twitter monies and trish was like Fuck it I'll just add a com at the end.

Guys what page is the Trish page? I need to carefully evaluate her evolution. >_>

Do you guys think Trish looked better Blonde or Brunette? I like her as a Brunette more.

Top Bottom