• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February WrassleGAF |BO-T| And Bo-ing is Half the Battle

Cagey

Banned
HHH will take on Henry and Lesnar in a handicap match at WM, and beat them both.

And my resurgent interest in pro wrestling would go...

3887139_o.gif

Dwayne isn't even actually doing that. Plus Riddick is doing all the work anyway.

Smarten up, mark.

Listen here, you jingo jagget. I won't take guff from YOU or any other MARK who tries to throw shade towards THE ROCK. He is the best WRESTLER in the world, and that dirty pizza CM Punk is just a talentless little sports entertainer. Get it? Got it? Good.

#heelbeef

In Pro Wrestling rules a count out is only restarted after a competitor re-enters AND exits the ring again. The referee in the Cesaro match bizarrely stopped the count at 5 to push Cesaro back, then restarted from 1 allowing Ryback ample time to recover and return to the ring, eventually causing Cesaro to lose.

This may be the greatest injustice in all of sport.

I wish Professor Beef would like wrestling again so he could stop playing this dumb character

Real talk: Rock and Ryback are the only guys on the roster that I actually care about anymore. Kane and D.Brine's shtick is getting old; CM Punk had a boring title reign, and Sheamus is a great worker stuck in the WWE limbo of bad writing.

I really hope Henry coming back means big things for him, because I would absolutely dread seeing him just float around doing nothing like Ziggler.

Cagey

Banned
Real talk: Rock and Ryback are the only guys on the roster that I actually care about anymore. Kane and D.Brine's shtick is getting old; CM Punk had a boring title reign, and Sheamus is a great worker stuck in the WWE limbo of bad writing.

I really hope Henry coming back means big things for him, because I would absolutely dread seeing him just float around doing nothing like Ziggler.

I don't agree with the first sentence, but I agree with everything after that.

#TeamBeef...?

I can't believe you honestly still care about Ryback. Dude's done nothing in months. You should be past the "like him because of how over the top he is" stage by now. Ryback's a bum. Brock AND Mark Henry are back and are more entertaining + believable than him as monsters.

I can't believe you honestly still care about Ryback. Dude's done nothing in months. You should be past the "like him because of how over the top he is" stage by now. Ryback's a bum. Brock AND Mark Henry are back and are more entertaining + believable than him as monsters.

It's...it's too late for me now. I'm too invested in him. ( ._.)

Omega

Banned
lucky for you Vince has just a big a hard on for Ryback as you and he'll get his push

then you can continue to mock people who like superstars who actually have some talent with no worries

Sabucin

Guys, I'm so exciting, because I won two tickets of a wrestling show in my country (Chile), and will have many famous indie wrestlers such as:

-KENTA
-Super Crazy
-Naomichi Marufuji
-Takeshi Morishima
-Eddie Edwards
-Taiji Ishimori
-Ricky Marvin

and of course the Chilean wrestlers of this federation.

536926_463441940370090_858769600_n.jpg

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Guys, I'm so exciting, because I won two tickets of a wrestling show in my country (Chile), and will have many famous indie wrestlers such as:

-KENTA
-Super Crazy
-Naomichi Marufuji
-Takeshi Morishima
-Eddie Edwards
-Taiji Ishimori
-Ricky Marvin

and of course the Chilean wrestlers of this federation.

536926_463441940370090_858769600_n.jpg
Congrats! Enjoy it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
GWF was great. The assault on the Four Kings Arena is a go.

Soulplaya addressed the GWF. Said you're either with him or against him.

Soul asked Bootaaay and Laserfrog to vouch for him and be on his side.

Sandman, Owl, B-Arthur (Mechashiva) and Ithil all signed contracts with Bish pledging their allegiance to him in return for being considered a mod when this all blows over.

Sandman and Jaekwon got into a brawl

Heavy defended the TV Title -and- his undefeated streak tonight against B-Arthur

Bish came out and said he's going to delete people, but if Soulplaya can have a team beat his team, then they get a key to the Four Kings Arena.

Bish then called a 10 man Royal Rumble to pick a champion on Soul's team as he was one short.

Soul held another press conference with Laserfrog and Bootaaay. It went...badly. Laserfrog decided that "rules is rules" and would not stand with Soul.

Frog signed a contract in Bish's office, interfered in the match later.

Bish welcomes Frog to the winning team.

Sokantish

Hey I don't blame you, I'm just sad it's come to this!

Bo is the future. You'll see. You'll ALL see!

immY13dagc1Q9.gif

Sabucin said:

Awesome, enjoy man! Looks like a great line-up :)

Ozone

After seeing Mark Henry's return tonight, I kinda want to see him go against Ryback at WrestleMania. Just to see if Ryback could keep up with him.
He can't.

Professor Beef it's hard for some people to tell when you're serious because you actually like Ryback
To be fair BOkantish, I was never a fan of Ryback's rocket push to the moon. He never should've been put into the title picture that early.
Bo is the future. You'll see. You'll ALL see!

http://i.minus.com/immY13dagc1Q9.gif[/mg][/QUOTE]
I'm sorry, BOtaaay! I won't sway from the path again. \o/

Omega

Banned
crazier when you realize Jericho thinks he should have won the belt in October

I don't understand what people see in him. He's not even a good meathead. None of his moves are powerful yet they try to make him look like a powerhouse. Some of it isn't even his fault. It's WWEs model, like the way he has to do his stupid feed me more power up before he does his Orton-bad clothesline to setup his ridiculously lame finisher.

Imagine if hbk had the crowd chant SWEET CHIN MUSIC. SWEET CHIN MUSIC every time..

I don't understand what people see in him. He's not even a good meathead. None of his moves are powerful yet they try to make him look like a powerhouse. Some of it isn't even his fault. It's WWEs model, like the way he has to do his stupid feed me more power up before he does his Orton-bad clothesline to setup his ridiculously lame finisher.

Imagine if hbk had the crowd chant SWEET CHIN MUSIC. SWEET CHIN MUSIC every time..

Not sure if people want to hear my Ryback Fantasy Booking of Sharks and Dolphins, but the short version is that he would've stayed out of the WWE Title scene and stayed in the midcard for a while.

And HBK did the same thing, but without a chant. Nothing wrong with getting the crowd riled up. What did you think HBK's "tuning up the band" stomps were for?

More PWG ASW9 madness!

NIGHT ONE;

• GUERRILLA WARFARE MATCH: Sami Callihan vs Drake Younger

• Trent? (Barreta) vs Roderick Strong

• Samuray Del Sol & The Super Smash Brothers (Player Uno & Player Dos) vs AR Fox & The Inner-City Machine Guns (Ricochet & Rich Swann)

• Kevin Steen vs Paul London

• Non-Title Match: The Young Bucks (Nick & Matt Jackson) vs F.I.S.T. (Chuck Taylor & Johnny Gargano)

• Jay Lethal vs Eddie Edwards

• Future Shock (Adam Cole & Kyle O'Reilly) vs The Unbreakable F'n Machines (Michael Elgin & Brian Cage)

NIGHT TWO;

• PWG World Championship Match: Adam Cole (c) vs the winner of Callihan/Younger

• Kevin Steen vs AR Fox

• PWG World Tag Team Title Match: The Young Bucks (Nick & Matt Jackson) (c) vs DojoBros (Roderick Strong & Eddie Edwards)

• TJ Perkins vs Samuray Del Sol

• The Super Smash Brothers (Player Uno & Player Dos) vs F.I.S.T. (Chuck Taylor & Johnny Gargano

• The Inner-City Machine Guns (Ricochet & Rich Swann) vs The Unbreakable F'n Machines (Michael Elgin & Brian Cage)

• Paul London vs Trent? (Barreta)

• Jay Lethal vs Willie Mack

PWG! PWG! PWG!

Oh, man, Paul London vs Kevin Steen should be awesome. Also, I LOVE both matches for the Unbreakable F'n Machines! Future Shock & The Inner-City Machine Guns should provide a perfect counter to the power of Elgin & Cage. Can't wait to see these shows, the cards are RIDICULOUSLY stacked.

Mang screw CZW.

Thanks for copypasta'ing that blog post, as it had been deleted before I got a chance to read it. Can't believe the stupidity of DJ Hyde, and Sabato's right in that you never would have seen Zandig trying to pull something so unprofessional.

Clint Beastwood said:

Jericho's right - if you're going to push a guy to the top, you should see it through to the end. Personally, I wouldn't have given him such a huge push in the first place, but once they started down that path it really should have ended with Ryback winning the title.

Also, I think Ryback's problem is that he's not the only monster on the WWE roster - he's just a big meathead with a super-dumb catchphrase. Comparatively, you've got Big Show, Henry & Brock, and all of them play a better monster than Ryback. Big Show, because he's huge, Henry, because he's legit intimidating and Brock, because, like Goldberg, you believe he might actually have more than a few screws loose.

Why exactly do the U.S. and Intercontinental titles exist? Look at this:

Wade Barrett:
Raw 2/4 Lost to Randy Orton
Smackdown 1/29(Taped) Lost to Randy Orton
Raw 1/28 Lost to Bo Dallas
Smackdown 1/22(Taped) Lost to Sheamus
Raw 1/21 Draw against Sheamus (Beat the Clock challenge)

Antonio Cesaro:
Raw 2/4 Lost to Ryback
Main Event 1/29(Taped) Lost to Ryback (Count out)
Raw 1/28 Lost to Randy Orton
Royal Rumble Beat the Miz
Main Event 1/22(Taped) Lost to Ryback (Count Out)
Raw 1/21 Lost to Randy Orton

There wouldn't be a problem if it looked like this;

Wade Barrett:
Raw 2/4 Lost to Randy Orton, who earns a title match
Smackdown 1/29(Taped) IC Title Match: Beat Randy Orton to retain
Raw 1/28 Lost to Bo Dallas, who earns a title match
Smackdown 1/22(Taped) IC Title Match: Beat Bo Dallas to retain
Raw 1/21 Draw against Sheamus (Beat the Clock challenge)

Antonio Cesaro:
Raw 2/4 Lost to Ryback, who earns a title match
Main Event 1/29(Taped) US Title Match: Beat Ryback to retain (Count out)
Raw 1/28 Lost to Randy Orton, earns title match
Royal Rumble Beat the Miz
Raw 1/21 US Title Match: Beat Randy Orton to retain.

It really boggles my mind that WWE can't see how worthless they are continuing the make their mid-card titles. Here's a few simple rules to running a goddamn title picture;

1. If the champion loses a non-title match, the victor earns a shot at his title, no matter their status on the card.

2. There should ALWAYS be a no.1 contender, and WWE should make a BIG DEAL out of no.1 contender matches. If the no.1 contender loses, then they are no longer no.1 contender.

3. Your mid-card champions are NOT there just as a further means of putting over your main-event talent, FFS! They are there to make the mid-card seem worth a damn! But, that's not going to ever happen when you've got title holders jobbing out each and every week!

4. A division is LARGER than just; a) the champion and b) whoever is lined up to face them at the next PPV.

So lets see... the IC and U.S. champs are losing on TV all the time, the Diva's division is beyond dead, and with Hell No and Rhodes Scholars breaking-up, the resurgent tag division is about to just be the Prime Time Players, Rey and Sin Cara, and the Usos. Wasn't Hunter supposed to be fixing this shit?

Aiii

So not worth it
480891_10151289429741443_747497131_n.jpg

Hey, at least they got a good match and win at TLC before they have to job to the Supermen.

Though, to be fair, they are the only heels in a long time that have been made to look this strong, shame it can't last.

Top Bottom