• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February WrassleGAF |BO-T| And Bo-ing is Half the Battle

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
WrassleGAF Did You Know?

So far, for WrassleGAF's Mascot Rumble, not a single person has picked John Cena!

Ithil

In case you are squeamish around teeth, I'll link it. Here is one of Kassius Ohno's teeth, and the remains of another of Kassius Ohno's teeth after Xavier Woods knocked them out in some way.

We had the group image and Ohno seems unperturbed by it. One of them looks salvageable, the other, not so much. He'll need a fake tooth.

Kaladin

In case you are squeamish around teeth, I'll link it. Here is one of Kassius Ohno's teeth, and the remains of another of Kassius Ohno's teeth after Xavier Woods knocked them out in some way.

We had the group image and Ohno seems unperturbed by it. One of them looks salvageable, the other, not so much. He'll need a fake tooth.

Now he'll be accepted by the Briscoes as one of their own.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yea that looked nuts. Fake teeh have gotten much better over the years. I know jericho has quite a few.

Also, am I allowed to enter the rumble sunflower

Of course! We have about 5 slots left.

Aiii

So not worth it
404412_10151293941936443_1249565980_n.png

Ryback's eyes scare me to death in this picture.

Also, I think Sheamus wants to sodomize me.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Also goes without saying that we all help each other out making 40 avatars for the winner, and do our part by contributing if we have any ability, even if our dude (or girl) doesn't win.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Wow, quite the surprise entrant from Phoenixazure!

Bra 'n' Panty matches never made sense to me. DIVAs are usually pretty scantly clad, but for these matches put extra clothes on to be stripped down. I don't get it.

McNei1y

Cena should turn on Sheamus and Ryback to turn heel. And then he'll still probably beat the Shield 3v1 to prove that he's one bad man. Super Evil Cener.

Aiii

So not worth it
Cena is never turning heel, give up mate.

It would be great (probably) and usher in a golden age of PG wrestling, but just think about all those make-a-wishes that wouldn't be made anymore. Horrible, just horrible.

Ithil

Cena is never turning heel, give up mate.

It would be great (probably) and usher in a golden age of PG wrestling, but just think about all those make-a-wishes that wouldn't be made anymore. Horrible, just horrible.

It's not like they've got a full roster of other guys that could do charity work or anything.

justin1.jpg

That's right bitches. A Justin Credible picture linked from angelfire. Can't wait to see everyone rocking avs of the best ECW Champion of all time.

I was just watching Backlash 2007 and Mickie James has such a low cut top part of her wrestling outfit I was mesmerized the entire match.

She will always be my favorite. <3

Leo Kruger @WWELeoKruger

@KassiusOhno starting to look more like me my friend!
Details
52m
Kassius Ohno @KassiusOhno

@WWELeoKruger Yes Leo, I know. Now please cease with the text messages... You can NOT have my teeth for your necklace. Creeper...
Details
50m
Leo Kruger @WWELeoKruger

@KassiusOhno but they are so shiny! Pretty please....
Details

They need both of this guys on the main shows.

Sunflower, are you tweaking the power ratings or instituting handicaps at all? I specifically chose my entrant because he/she has that one-two punch factor of having the best chance to win and piss people off for having to use them as an avatar.

Kaladin

Sunflower, are you tweaking the power ratings or instituting handicaps at all? I specifically chose my entrant because he/she has that one-two punch factor of having the best chance to win and piss people off for having to use them as an avatar.

Power ratings don't mean as much in the Rumble.

Top Bottom