• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February WrassleGAF |BO-T| And Bo-ing is Half the Battle

Pavaloo

Awesome, thanks Sunflower!

And alright if I'm rooting for someone other than my surprise pick then I WANT JERICHO TO WIN BABAYY!!

Kaladin

TNA is taping 6/6 and 6/13 Impact in Duluth, GA.....if I haven't found a job that takes me out of the area by then, I'm there.

Omega

Banned
As long as Cena doesn't win I'm happy.

Although I picked Mark Henry. Hopefully 39 other people get their necks broke

Kaladin

That seems odd they would tape twice in a week in the same spot. I don't see the 6/13 info anywhere.

That's the format they're using for tapings, one live and one taped. At least I think that is what I read somewhere. Other announced tapings are 3/28 and 4/11, which would make 4/4 a taped episode if I'm right.

Jny3Vs3.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Just imagine all of WrassleGAF donning Benoit avatars for a month. What a glorious occasion that would be!

Especially if they're all shadowed. He has a 1/40 chance!

Also holy lord the WWE13 Community Creations server is shit now. I feel like I'm playing WWE12.

gurudyne

We should all have Chris B***** avatars on March 14th to celebrate the glorious 9th anniversary of his non existent title victory.

WWE retconned that. Turns out Benoit does exist and did have a title reign. AND THAT IS EVERYTHING OF IMPORT ABOUT THAT PARTICULAR PERSON WHAT A HUMDRUM HE WAS

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
YES.

THERE ARE THREE FREIGHT TRAINS TO CHOOSE FROM.

Internet didn't let me down!

C.Dark.DN

Banned
So... CM Punk and The Rock pin eachother. CM Punk brings out a new belt since he still says he's the champion and he's like " fuck that belt"? Tripple Threat at WM?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
This is going to be an awkward month.

It'll be good though, people will wonder why there's people with a certain person on their avatar, might bring in some new blood that don't realize we're in Community.

Hey Sunflower, is there a way to make someone's skintone/paint be totally black? That'd be hilarious for ***** ******.

Yeah, I think the one I downloaded has an all-black alt. Which I'll use if it does.

It'll be good though, people will wonder why there's people with a certain person on their avatar, might bring in some new blood that don't realize we're in Community.

Yeah, I think the one I downloaded has an all-black alt. Which I'll use if it does.

There is a Zombie Benoit out there.

jred2k

I can't wait for my entrant to win and see you all twirling your towels in celebration. March is gonna be a month of panty soup for female-GAF.

Top Bottom