• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February WrassleGAF |BO-T| And Bo-ing is Half the Battle

Mike Adamle month.

rawisadamlehj7.png

strobogo

Banned
I have to share my latest bizarre dream:

I was walking near a local K-Mart/Marsh complex in my home town. For real, I don't know how they have stayed open. It's in a terrible place, K-Mart is awful, and Marsh is a pretty shitty Indiana grocery chain that is also terrible quality, yet more expensive than any chain store or the other local chain (Harvest), which itself is over priced and not very good quality (except for meat. They have great meat.). I'm walking and I see a dad setting up a scam with his kids. He goes into the store and the oldest one tries to offer me cigarettes. This kid looks JUST like Bubbles' (The Wire) white friend, but nine. I say no because I don't smoke, so this kid puts one out on my back and IN MY MOUTH. I smack the shit out of this kid, but then get worried that I'm going to get in trouble for it, even though he totally deserved it, so I left my car and walked off.

I headed down the street where there were a ton of police. They were doing some kind of training. It was city, state, county, and some other agency. I'm walking through it with my hands up so they know I'm just a dude walking and not part of their training. Kevin Nash shows up late to training and makes a joke about how it takes him so long to do things that people have more experience than him by the time he shows up. I keep walking.

It's night and the sky keeps looking like a Mario Kart sky, but only for a few seconds at a time. Then I'm on a train like a straight up hobo. But then I'm somewhere where I buy a pretzel donut, 2 regular donuts, a USB car adapter, and 2 fob/calculator batteries from ELLEN. She was really nice, but we didn't dance.

I head back to the train, which ends up at a big storage place where I'm now loading up everything I can onto a bus. My problem is that I now can't get out of this garage. I've made my towing combo too long. I can't back out. It's basically like a semi. I don't know why I have 3 school buses and everything I own, but I do. Also, I'm shirtless for most of this, which is weird because I am to shirts what Tobias is to Daisy Dukes. Another group of people show up with their train and shit and are getting annoyed it is taking so long. They decided to help me get this sorted out.

*Cut To* A wide shot of a bus with two buses ON TOP OF IT, SIDEWAYS, balanced on an office chair that isn't even tied down. And who was driving the bus in this dream that has long been out of first person views? None other than Rick Steiner, with such a bodacious mustache that I woke up more worried about never having such manly facial hair instead of the dream I just had.

Not really relevant to anything, but it did have two wrestlers and Ellen, so whatever.

strobogo

Banned
He's been booking my dreams since I was a kid. I have bizarre dreams like that all the time, I just don't mention them in here unless they happen to have wrasslers in them. Is it normal for insomniacs to have such vivid and detailed dreams that I can remember pretty much nightly?

Maybe it means I'm crazy and this WCW shit I'm watching is just a figment of my imagination while I'm locked up in an asylum. Brain SWERVE :(

Aiii

So not worth it
So, why does TNA insist on not giving Aces and Eights a win?

They are the biggest job squad in the history of jobber stables, they're just awful at wrestling.

Even Kevin Nash is sick of Aces & 8's:

@RealKevinNash said:
Taz has an iron clad contract,that allows him to interact in felony acts and keep his job.Why don't they raise 4 fingers on each hand?Ouch!

That's all I wanted to comment about,story line is getting weak buy adding sub mid card players,history always repeats its'self

I love watching pro wrestling, not trying to shit on the product.Just feel the show should revolve around Angle.who would kill the crew

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
I stopped watching TNA and doubt I'll return, but I actually like how Aces and 8s is going from an outside perspective without any care how it would be if I actually continued watching.

I want TNA to continue revealing people to be members of the club. Make Hogan, Daniels, the turkey suit, whomever they want members in a "shocking" and "surprising" moment just as they did for Taz. I want them to keep doing that until they get to the point where literally [word used correctly] everyone on TNA is a member and there is not a single person left after the last person (Angle, Joe, or Styles most likely) loses a match the night before and is forced to join.

Then the following night they get in the ring and do a promo about how they took over and celebrate in classic cheap party supply manner until a growing concern spreads across the roster and someone (a ninja perhaps) finally asks "now what?". It's at that point they all go back to exactly what they were doing before they started this whole Aces and 8s storyline. Not a dream, not a sudden dropped story line, it just happened and that's it. Not engaging I know, but hell of a commitment and testament to TNA's ability to squandering potential with holding patterns.

Aiii

So not worth it
I'm gonna make a new drinking game.

Whenever a WWE announcer says a wrestler either "tweaked their knee" or "hyperextended their knee" I'll take a shot.

They do this way too much.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Posting for the USA-morning crew:

Alright my friends, it's time for the WrassleGAF Mascot Royal Rumble! This event will take place IN THE NEAR FUTURE but it needs YOUR help to be a success!

Here's how it works:

You pick a wrestler, current or from days of yore - any promotion, and submit it in the form below along with your GAF Username and your "verification code"

What is the verification code?
YOU will PM -ME- with a special code that you'll put in the box. It can be anything from n#5j190dp to "big dildos" - but the reason you PM the code to me when you fill out the form is so I can authenticate that it's your entry. I don't want someone saying "I pick Hornswoggle, my name is Soulplaya!" - so this adds an extra step, but keeps us nice and secure.

So what happens? I pick a wrestler and wait?
Pretty much. However you enter a blood pact with me and the rest of WrassleGAF - whoever wins the WrassleGAF Mascot Royal Rumble, you have to change your avatar to that wrestler. High stakes - what if Brodus Clay wins?

However, it's up to you if you want to select a SERIOUS WrassleGAF mascot or a SILLY one.

If we have more than 40 entries, people WILL get cut out - namely, ones I can't find in the community creations. It would behoove you and the rest of this event to pick at least somewhat popular or known wrestlers to ensure their inclusion. TNA, WWE, WCW, WWF legends, NJPW, AJPW, anything goes - as long as it exists out there.

So remember - fill out the form, PM me your verification code, and let's GET IT ON.

Here is the form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/13RJM8OILMoQDD06qtVLtyWCrn1rHN6Q55vuw8aK7NNc/viewform

REMEMBER. IF YOU SUBMIT A WRESTLER TO BE THE MASCOT, YOU -MUST- CHANGE YOUR AVATAR TO WHOEVER THE WINNER IS! Don't welch!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm working on getting official theme music for all entrants, too. This might take some work but it'll be worth it when Zandig's music hits.

EDIT: Jesus CHRIST at Bo Dallas' theme. This is going to ruin peoples' weeks.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'd like to post a list of who all is confirmed, but I also like the element of surprise. So those of you who don't mind yours being spoiled, like earlier, feel free to post - but I'll keep them secret on my end. It's up to you.

That and Freight Train is CONFIRMED.

Alright my friends, it's time for the WrassleGAF Mascot Royal Rumble! This event will take place IN THE NEAR FUTURE but it needs YOUR help to be a success!

Here's how it works:

You pick a wrestler, current or from days of yore - any promotion, and submit it in the form below along with your GAF Username and your "verification code"

What is the verification code?
YOU will PM -ME- with a special code that you'll put in the box. It can be anything from n#5j190dp to "big dildos" - but the reason you PM the code to me when you fill out the form is so I can authenticate that it's your entry. I don't want someone saying "I pick Hornswoggle, my name is Soulplaya!" - so this adds an extra step, but keeps us nice and secure.

So what happens? I pick a wrestler and wait?
Pretty much. However you enter a blood pact with me and the rest of WrassleGAF - whoever wins the WrassleGAF Mascot Royal Rumble, you have to change your avatar to that wrestler. High stakes - what if Brodus Clay wins?

However, it's up to you if you want to select a SERIOUS WrassleGAF mascot or a SILLY one.

If we have more than 40 entries, people WILL get cut out - namely, ones I can't find in the community creations. It would behoove you and the rest of this event to pick at least somewhat popular or known wrestlers to ensure their inclusion. TNA, WWE, WCW, WWF legends, NJPW, AJPW, anything goes - as long as it exists out there.

So remember - fill out the form, PM me your verification code, and let's GET IT ON.

Here is the form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/13RJM8OILMoQDD06qtVLtyWCrn1rHN6Q55vuw8aK7NNc/viewform

REMEMBER. IF YOU SUBMIT A WRESTLER TO BE THE MASCOT, YOU -MUST- CHANGE YOUR AVATAR TO WHOEVER THE WINNER IS! Don't welch!

Here's my pick. Hope you're ready cause soon, we will be like Weezy...

images

and make it rain on dem hoes

Top Bottom