• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February WrassleGAF |BO-T| And Bo-ing is Half the Battle

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I just LOVE this Bo picture, it's like, the worst thing ever.

10-11-2012+11-59-14+AM.jpg

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Speaking of Oh Whey Oats, why was he dropped off the map? His gimmick was good, but they kept jobbing him out.

Sandow figure

BCxVGKSCIAEwoEj.jpg

Dammit R Truth what are you taking man? That's some bicep right there

Speaking of Oh Whey Oats, why was he dropped off the map? His gimmick was good, but they kept jobbing him out.

Hasn't he been doing a lot of promotional work? I imagine vince will want to keep him around due to his background

I looked up Camacho after someone mentioned him and his real name is Tevita Fefita - that's awesome and Big E Langston is Ettore Ewen which is also awesome

Riiiiiiiiiiicoooooooolaaaaaa-aaah, shit!

ib1JbzO2AXjznV.gif
Watching Smackdown on the DVR, and during the Sin Cara/Cesaro match, I see a familiar move:

http://youtu.be/pH2HH23BdNU?t=2m23s

(2:23, ignore the audio)
Wonder if we'll ever get to see Antonio Cesaro vs Adrian Neville in a WWE ring?
I may be naive, but considering how PAC has been making waves already, and how much they trust Cesaro in the ring...it's a lot more likely than most would think.

He has the eyes of a serial killer...

iWli5RPXMNkSe.gif

I may be naive, but considering how PAC has been making waves already, and how much they trust Cesaro in the ring...it's a lot more likely than most would think.

Yeah, I could definitely see it happening once PAC is brought up to the main roster. Ideally we'd get a feud, but even a short match like Cesaro's one with Sin Cara there would be cool to see.

And speaking of Sin Cara, I can't think of any better way to get him over and have him put on great matches than by feuding with Cesaro for the US title.

Johnz

Neo Member
I can't wait for the house cleaning to start...and then the summary bringing up of nxt talent..and then generico debuting on nxt shows as some ginger guy.

Top Bottom