• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February WrassleGAF |BO-T| And Bo-ing is Half the Battle

Somebody

Gonna get

Their head whipped

VbkHhrb.gif

strobogo

Banned
And Rock dropped a significant amount of size when he stopped wrestling. That first picture was after he leaned out by 20-30 pounds from wrestling days. The second picture is from the set of a movie where he's a body builder on steroids.

Aiii

So not worth it
And Rock dropped a significant amount of size when he stopped wrestling. That first picture was after he leaned out by 20-30 pounds from wrestling days. The second picture is from the set of a movie where he's a body builder on steroids.

Such a Method Actor, our Rock.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I can't wait to see the WrassleGAF Rumble list.

It's a surprise but I have theme music done for probably 37/40 entrants. A couple...yeah.

But I've put a lot of time into their entrance music to make sure if you know that dude, you know that music.

Even worse - high energy era :p

I am happy to say everyone's picks are represented, with Aiii's exception - but his alternate is very usable.

I'm not mad, he never had bad entrance music.

ACtually while we're talking WWE 13 CAW, is there anyway to stream music from the PC, or do you have to copy over every track to the xbox?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not mad, he never had bad entrance music.

ACtually while we're talking WWE 13 CAW, is there anyway to stream music from the PC, or do you have to copy over every track to the xbox?

Had to copy every single one TO A CD - I know - to the Xbox. Fucking digital rights...

McNei1y

Had to copy every single one TO A CD - I know - to the Xbox. Fucking digital rights...

You, sir, are a legend, myth, hero, billionaire, genius, super cener, and other nice things. I totally forgot that you had to do this to put music into games. Such a stupid, tedious task.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You could just have their theme ready to play on a Youtube background or an MP3 player. It'd be much simpler.

Nah, because sometimes I wouldn't be able to tell until they're in the ring. It is a random entry Ramble so...

Production values on this one are through the roof! No Fisher-Price slumming it!

Honestly I hope to god Zandig hits the ring at #40, his music is amazing.

I'm running a sim of it right now to see what approximate timeframe it'll be - this cut into my GWF storyline work so we very well may not have time to proceed the GWF story until the week after. It's been an ordeal, but will pay off.

strobogo

Banned
Holy fuck, I saw my first 10 minutes of Honey Boo Boo. I've never felt more uncomfortable watching television. Or ashamed of my country. It makes pro wrestling look positively high class entertainment.

It's like all the worst stereotypes that Americans don't want the world to know about all rolled into one show and extremely popular. Genuinely uncomfortable to watch.

Aiii

So not worth it
Holy fuck, I saw my first 10 minutes of Honey Boo Boo. I've never felt more uncomfortable watching television. Or ashamed of my country. It makes pro wrestling look positively high class entertainment.

It's like all the worst stereotypes that Americans don't want the world to know about all rolled into one show and extremely popular. Genuinely uncomfortable to watch.

When I first came to your country I will admit I was shocked how relatively normal you folk were.

strobogo

Banned
When I first came to your country I will admit I was shocked how relatively normal you folk were.

That's the kind of stuff we try to hide from the rest of the world. It's such a "lol, laugh at these fat and stupid people" kind of show. It made me actually sad.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What was the entrant Aiii wanted at first?

AJ - I tried to get the hacked female wrestler template over so she could compete with males, but I couldn't get it to work :/

BTW I hope you all are ready for Batista avatars monday night!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
WrassleGAF Did You Know?

Even after being told nobody selected Cena as WrassleGAF's official mascot, WrassleGAF -continued- to not pick Cena, so you won't see him in the Rumble at all!

The Rumble filled to an EXACT 40 selections. Perfection!

WrassleGAF Did You Know?

Even after being told nobody selected Cena as WrassleGAF's official mascot, WrassleGAF -continued- to not pick Cena, so you won't see him in the Rumble at all!

The Rumble filled to an EXACT 40 selections. Perfection!

Someone call Heavy's mom to see if he's okay.

Top Bottom