• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February WrassleGAF |BO-T| And Bo-ing is Half the Battle

Aiii

So not worth it
- With TNA Wrestling gearing up for next month's March 14h episode of Impact Wrestling from Hoffman Estates, Illinois (just outside of Chicago), ticket sales for the show are going strong. The seats that were selling for $73, $43 and $23 are already gone. There are still tickets available for $13, as well as VIP Suite seating ($125), which includes a pre-show meet and greet with TNA wrestlers. It's possible more seats will go on sale as it gets closer to the event, but this is a good sign for TNA.

£15 a lesson at wrestling school? Time to become a wrestleman.

I went to a few lessons at wZw before they closed down. Nothing has ever made me throw up before, but that did. Everyone there was canny nice, and they even had some guy from Byker Grove come in to provide us with 'character/promo' advice!

I went to a few lessons at wZw before they closed down. Nothing has ever made me throw up before, but that did. Everyone there was canny nice, and they even had some guy from Byker Grove come in to provide us with 'character/promo' advice!

I just can't help but find this hilarious regardless of how well it went down.

Laserfrog

PJ should have never gone paint balling, should at least have kept his goggles on.

Kaladin

Front row scored for Chikara in Orlando. That is going to be a good week actually. On that Tuesday, one of my favorite female country blues singers comes to town, Friday is NXT and Saturday is a road trip to Chikara.

Is it March yet?

Just got front row tickets to the inaugural (or second) show of Next Generation Wrestling.
Continuing their theme from last month of random assortment ass assortment of talent, they will be featuring John Morrison, Davey Richards, Young Bucks, Necro Butcher this time around (along with Harry Smith, Samuray, Konnan, Kevin Nash if he shows up this time).

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
KzXVz9z.jpg

I've just thought that all these old man Taker pics make the whole Michelle McCool thing even weirder than it already was.
Taker can't retire until he comes to Wrestlemania as Old Man Mark yelling at all the young whippersnappers in the ring to get out of his yard because he's still the big dog, he also shoots lightning out of a gothic walking stick now.

Poor PJ :(

Byker, Byker Grove...Yeah!

Just got front row tickets to the inaugural (or second) show of Next Generation Wrestling.
Continuing their theme from last month of random assortment ass assortment of talent, they will be featuring John Morrison, Davey Richards, Young Bucks, Necro Butcher this time around (along with Harry Smith, Samuray, Konnan, Kevin Nash if he shows up this time).

I'm assuming all those guys have been paid in advance after the money problems after the last show. And, hey! Necro Butcher! I love that dude.

Is this one going to be a delayed iPPV too? I might order it if it looks good.

Gran Torino: Undertaker Edition would be sweet.

I'm assuming all those guys have been paid in advance after the money problems after the last show. And, hey! Necro Butcher! I love that dude.

It will be again, not sure why they don't do it live. I'll tell you how it is but I can probably guess my review will be something like: I was really drunk and it was super fun and the Young Bucks did a bunch of flips and Samuray is awesome and now I can't speak.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I've just thought that all these old man Taker pics make the whole Michelle McCool thing even weirder than it already was.
Taker can't retire until he comes to Wrestlemania as Old Man Mark yelling at all the young whippersnappers in the ring to get out of his yard because he's still the big dog, he also shoots lightning out of a gothic walking stick now.
We already saw a bit of the hilarity during Raw 1000, when Kane had to literally help Taker get his elaborate robe off, because it got stuck on his arm. We need Old Man Taker.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
I don't think Taker will be there tonight. Or Brock, seeing as he isn't advertised. Taker is probably just fooling around backstage.

JR is probably excited because Rock is on and it's the go-home show before EC.

Aiii

So not worth it
So hard to believe Taker is only turning 48 next month.

He looks older than my dad does, and he's 66 and had major bypass surgery last year.

Maybe it's all the pretending to be dead for so long that increased his natural aging process.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
So hard to believe Taker is only turning 48 next month.

He looks older than my dad does, and he's 66 and had major bypass surgery last year.

Maybe it's all the pretending to be dead for so long that increased his natural aging process.
Meanwhile, Young Sexy Glenn has girls checking him out.

tumblr_mhyuglk4Ll1s4d9i6o1_500.png

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
If Brock vs Undertaker happens that would be great, but I'm afraid Brock with really end Undertakers career. The man doesn't play soft and the undertaker right now is basically Mr. Glass with a fedora.

This is a good point. Brock could literally end the Undertaker in the ring.

This is a good point. Brock could literally end the Undertaker in the ring.

Does breaking the Deadman count as breaking the streak?
At least it would add some much needed stakes to the proceedings.

Unmasked Kane now looks so odd to me after all those years of him channelling Uncle Fester.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Next Generation has paid all workers in advance, apparently they have nothing to do with the fiasco that was last time.

Top Bottom