• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KissVibes

Banned
Smackdown got the highest rating since Rock was there a year ago with the return of Christian.

His time is now, Vince.

Did you ever think that maybe it's the lack of Cena and Daniel Bryan's fault?

You should still see a rise in Big Dave's hour if he was worth the millions they've given him.

I was laughing when that WBF Major Guns guy started his live routine. First thing Vince says is "HE'S LOADED FOR BEAR" and I was thinking, "Nah dude, he shaved."

Striker

We heard about both ADR and Punk leaving quite a while ago, and seems like it'll happen for both.

Gonna be down to Bryan, Cena, and Orton soon and that's a pretty low bar. Vince and co. can only blame themselves.

These massive dudes being 235 lbs makes worked weights in WWF seem fucking ridiculous. Like I'm to believe that HBK or Bret Hart were in the 230 range compared to this guy?

iO7GqOgS4VblS.gif

ibdZPXmOxIM1G9.gif

Dude literally Hulks out.

You have to remember that these guys are at like 3-5% body fat. So that's around 225 lbs of lean body mass.

THERE IS NEVER ENOUGH ME *clones self*

QQ

somedevil

Smackdown Spoilers:

* JBL and Michael Cole are out for commentary.

* Daniel Bryan kicks off SmackDown to a huge pop and "yes!" chants. He talks about what Triple H said on RAW about Bryan being the face of the company. Bryan says he doesn't want to be the face. He calls out Kane for attacking him on RAW. Kane apologizes and says it was unprofessional. Bryan tells Kane to take off the cheap suit, put the mask on and get rid of Corporate Kane. Kane says he's glad the Team Hell No days are over and the fans chant "you sold out" at him. Bryan tells Kane to come to the ring and settle it. Kane refuses and books Bryan vs. Antonio Cesaro for tonight.

* Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose beat Kofi Kingston and Dolph Ziggler. Seth Rollins was on commentary. Ambrose and Reigns argued the whole match. Reigns hit a Superman punch and a spear on Ziggler and let Ambrose tag himself in to get the pin. Fans chanted for Rollins, the hometown hero.

* The Wyatt Family appear on the big screen after the match and cut a promo.

* Sheamus beat Ryback in what was called a surprisingly good match.

* Renee Young is backstage with Alberto Del Rio with footage of him attacking Batista on RAW. Del Rio says Batista is the animal but he's the tamer.

* Zeb Colter is out with Jack Swagger and Antonio Cesaro. He says Swagger won the Elimination Chamber last year and Cesaro will win it this year. Daniel Bryan is out next to a big pop. There were CM Punk chants during this match. Bryan gets the win in an amazing match. After the match, Kane comes out and Cesaro attacks with, hitting a Neutralizer. Kane hits the ring and chokeslams Bryan.

* They air an Ernie Ladd video package for Black History Month.

* A promo with Lana and Alexander Rusev airs.

* AJ Lee with Tamina Snuka beat Nikki Bella with Brie Bella. Nikki accidentally threw AJ into Brie, knocking her off the apron. AJ used Black Widow to get the win.

* Titus O'Neil is backstage with Renee Young. He talks about how he will soon have WWE gold. Darren Young attacks him until security breaks it up.

* Bray Wyatt vs. Goldust is up next. Cody Rhodes, Erick Rowan and Luke Harper were all at ringside. Wyatt ended up getting the win. The Shield appeared on the big screen after the match and said they will claim victory at Elimination Chamber.

* Randy Orton beat Christian in the main event. Christian came off the ropes and Orton caught him with a RKO for the win.

Sad that all those concussions gave Christian memory lose because he lost the same way he did a lot in 2011. Also, WWE needs to realize that they can book Bryan strong after wins instead of repeating what they did after Summerslam.

Also, I fear someone is going to be taken out and replaced by Kane in the chamber.

KissVibes

Banned
And people think Angle is gonna wrestle for the WWE again. He's gonna paralyze himself by working through his knee injury. He should've had his surgery already. Fucking TNA...

UberTag

WrassleGAF clearly doesn't know what's best for business.

I hope the WWE pays Keibler some Big Dave-level bucks to return to the WWE and wear more clothes than she did on Dancing With the Stars and get roll-up pins.

I also hope we get Brie Bella vs. Nikki Bella at WrestleMania. It'll make Jeff Hardy vs. Matt Hardy look like a 5-star classic.

Christian didn't even have the second best match at Summerslam. Face it Sharky, he's a C(anadian ham) player at best.
I agree with strobogo. Christian is too good of a talent to be wasting his time putting on wrestling clinics for the WWE.
He needs to join Punk and Del Rio and retire from in-ring action.

And people think Angle is gonna wrestle for the WWE again. He's gonna paralyze himself by working through his knee injury. He should've had his surgery already. Fucking TNA...

If he goes to the WWE ever again, his in-ring career is already over. He wouldn't be picked up as anything more than an agent, trainer, or on-screen manager or GM. There is flat-out no way he'd pass a legitimate WWE physical right now, let alone weeks, months, or even years into the future.

jred2k

In your hometown? Sit on commentary while the crowd cheers for you. WWE gonna WWE. I guess they didn't want to put Seth in the match and have him take the pin.

I really hope Angle gets in to the Accountability Crib at some point. With the way TNA functions he's probably having to drag his body through these matches so he can afford surgery. That still doesn't explain why he's jumping off of cages, though.

I agree with strobogo. Christian is too good of a talent to be wasting his time putting on wrestling clinics for the WWE.
He needs to join Punk and Del Rio and retire from in-ring action.

You should retire from this thread already. You're schtick is getting fucking old and tired.

Give the rub to young up and comers, like DMczaf.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
All this Stacey Keibler talk is taking me back... Man, she looked amazing in her prime. I expected gifs, I leave disappointed :(

now Naomi is a Diva i can get behind.

can't wait to watch those WBF videos.

i also have a very special review planned for tomorrow.

MC Safety

Stacy Keibler should totally be in the WWE hall of fame. Right next to Katie Vick, AJ Petrucci, and Rusty Brooks.

Oh, and that ham sandwich the Brain ate that one time.

krae_man

ADR is leaving?

Every single time he's not in the world title picture, he whines like a baby about how unhappy he is and that he's going to quit, so they put him back in a world title program and put the belt on him.

Now that there's only one title, he knows he's never getting back up there again.

Smackdown Spoilers:

Sad that all those concussions gave Christian memory lose because he lost the same way he did a lot in 2011. Also, WWE needs to realize that they can book Bryan strong after wins instead of repeating what they did after Summerslam.

Also, I fear someone is going to be taken out and replaced by Kane in the chamber.

Yeah it seems as if wrestlers (especially Christian) just don't learn that you never jump at Randy with your face. It just doesn't work.
The man has at least +8 talent points in RKO reversals from the top rope.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Steiner doing all kinds of mat wrestling in this match. Lots of Austin just heeling it up. Lots of trading punches and kicks and elbows

DiscoJon

Banned
Hey guys! What's going tonighiiiii.....
ibxNzMdFxGKZk5.gif
iKCP1sDghAcrk.gif

iTXmhLdOgS8Lm.gif

.....iiiiiight?

Uh. Wow. I guess it's midnight somewhere in the world.

I really think this WBF stuff warrants an OP in the Off-Topic section, the gifs alone are stunning. THE STRIATIONS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom