• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does WWE get to keep all of the PPV themes for the network? I can't wait to hear all that great butt rock from the early 2000's again. Saliva. Trapt, Puddle of Mud, Staind etc. Shitty rock and wrestling promos go so well together.

Don't think so, in DVD releases and such they were removed and changed with generic stuff.

iwqDbVm1a6LYF.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
What was that 'urban' wrestling promotion with the guns and Ruckus and Slyck Brown with the hilarious promos? I want to watch more of that.

Pizoxuat

HHH threatened Michael Cole today on his interview. Not sure what he said,but it was bleeped out.

edit: LOL I typed "I" instead of "HHH"

i need a break...

Listening with headphones, I heard “Don’t do that shit to me. Don’t ask me that shit. You know what you did.”

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'm gonna stop you all right there but RR 1999 has the best theme song of all time.

15 years later and they still use it virtually unchanged.

What was that 'urban' wrestling promotion with the guns and Ruckus and Slyck Brown with the hilarious promos? I want to watch more of that.

This shit?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVF3-7BYePM

I think they folded. Looked ridiculous.

Shark Johnson said:
HOW DO I BUY SHIT FROM NJPW?

I need that fucking bullet club shirt and the Rain Maker shirt too, probably.

Pay through the ass for a purchasing service in Japan (like http://whiterabbitexpress.com or http://www.ussjp.com) to buy the item, have it sent to them and then sent internationally to you.

It's a real pain and I wish New Japan would just ship internationally. Incidentally, I'm seeing The Young Bucks at Revolution Pro in March, so I'm hoping they have a few of those Bullet Club shirts with them.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Don't get too excited, Punk has a small dick.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Bullshit. Big Show was entertaining. People knew who Big Show was and came to wrasslin to ask.

Nobody knows who this fucking dork is, nobody cares.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The next goals for me to find online is:

Entire run of WBF Bodystars
XFL Season 1 in its entirety
All XFL video promo material

strobogo

Banned

Yes. How many people had the foresight to record XFL games, though? At least The Network will have some of the promo stuff on once they get to Raw and Smackdown from that era.

Xater

I would love to see some XFL. I have no idea why Vince thought it was a good idea and I just need to see how he thought football should be.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It blows my mind how HUGE of a venture the XFL is. I mean, we say how the WWE Network feels like a big risk, but nothing could possibly have been more insane than the XFL's costs. It's really incredible, and a shame it didn't take off.

ghostmind

I've watched the Nakamura card opening videos multiple times (including the ones that haven't been subbed), and am now getting hooked on this Suzuki one. NJPW needs to invest in a full-time English translator/sub-er, for their Youtube videos and PPV streams, as this adds so much to the understanding and appreciation of the talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom