• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabucin

Triple H is the best body actor in WWE. I mean he's awful at doing promos, wrestling, putting people over, etc. But his facial reactions and the way he moves his body to show emotion is great.

I remember one time my dad said something similar. In my country, the WWE/WWF was very popular in the Mcmahon/Hermsley era (it was broadcasted in public TV), so basically mostly of people knows who is HHH/The Rock (more than Austin, Taker, etc.); and even my mom still asking me if they are currently wrestling.
Anyway, I was watching Backlash 2000 and my dad said: "I really like to see how HHH is beaten, it seems like he is really hurt. It is entertaining".
I think that time I realized that being a good seller in wrestling was important (even if I didn't know the wrestling term to that feature).

Batigol

Banned
did anyone think Bryan would go over trips at Mania? Come the fuck on guys. Have you already forgotten 2011? They wouldn't put HHH over the hottest guy in wrestling since the Attitude Era. Surely!

The crowd shitting on the "main event" is going to be great.

ha

this fucking company

Qj7sF.gif

:'(

UberTag

If HHH beats Bryan at Mania, I wonder how WWE will handle refunds for the Network
Refunds? Ha... you're a funny guy.

You'll be lucky if they let you automatically cancel your network subscription at any point without being on a phone with someone for an hour and jumping through a few hoops to validate your credit card in the "interests of security" first.

Just like Xbox LIVE.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
If HHH beats Bryan at Mania, I wonder how WWE will handle refunds for the Network

They ain't no PPV provider, crybabies who want refunds will be left out in the cold. I say tough shit!

jmdajr

Refunds? Ha... you're a funny guy.

You'll be lucky if they let you automatically cancel your network subscription at any point without being on a phone with someone for an hour and jumping through a few hoops to validate your credit card in the "interests of security" first.

Just like Xbox LIVE.

I bought an xbox live prepaid card since it was on sale, and I can't redeem the code. Got on costumer support for an hour and they did nothing. They said I would be contacted within 48 hours with some help.

Been a week.

None of this bullshit for PlayStation plus.I don't even need a credit card on file for that shit to work with them.

Ithil

I bet they'll look at the Rumble reaction and think "if HHH wins, he will simply get great heel heat!". Despite that being retarded.

Kaladin

What's that? Never heard of the author.

What's this nerdy fantasy stuff doing in my WrassleGAF?

Seriously though, I have never heard of this series or the author. Is it good?

Sandersons been hot and cold for me

If you like Song of Ice and Fire, this book series is for you.

Sanderson is probably the most prolific writer big name in fantasy these days. He pumps out at least two books every year across his many series (with Stormlight Archives being his big one).

maybe they leaked HHH winning so that they swerve us like in every match in last year's mania? right?!??! RIGHT?!??! RITE!!!!????!?! :((((((((((((((((

Aiii

So not worth it
I bet they'll look at the Rumble reaction and think "if HHH wins, he will simply get great heel heat!". Despite that being retarded.
I'm still not sure he is still a Heel though, things got so confusing regarding The Authority lately.

somedevil

Its seems like the story is a fake. It was never on the site it was sourced too. It seems someone created the story to get everyone pissed off.

Congratulations whoever created this it worked great!

While it may appear they are going in the direction of Kane vs. Daniel Bryan after this week's TV shows, the source didn't expect Triple H vs. Daniel Bryan to be changed. Regarding that match, nobody within WWE expects Bryan to go over

jmdajr

I'm still not sure he is still a Heel though, things got so confusing regarding The Authority lately.

HHH threatened Michael Cole today on his interview. Not sure what he said,but it was bleeped out.

edit: LOL I typed "I" instead of "HHH"

i need a break...

Xater

just read they're keeping Yukes for WWE 2K15. i'll slap anyone who buys that game.

They just can't use the same engine again. It would look absolutely disgusting on these new machines.

Sanderson is probably the most prolific writer big name in fantasy these days. He pumps out at least two books every year across his many series (with Stormlight Archives being his big one).

Well I am into Song of Ice and Fire. Guess I'll put the first one of these on my wish list.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So Gail Kim said that she was the third choice for Daniel Bryan's girlfriend.

The first one? Sara Del Rey
The second one? Amazing Kong.

I would have liked to seen both just to see either murder the Bellas.

Aiii

So not worth it

Hmm, this better live up to your hype Sandman!

Toki767

HHH threatened Michael Cole today on his interview. Not sure what he said,but it was bleeped out.

edit: LOL I typed "I" instead of "HHH"

i need a break...

I just watched today's interview.

Did WWE already forget that Kane came out during the match and not after?

You really just answered your own question. With the network they'll not need to issue refunds, they got you locked in for 6 months.
Bryan will win the belt the day before resubs are due and then lose it a few weeks later.

jmdajr

When was the last time crowds have been this "hostile" ?

Would you say Bret vs Shawn/USA vs CANADA era.

No doubt they are fired up.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Does WWE get to keep all of the PPV themes for the network? I can't wait to hear all that great butt rock from the early 2000's again. Saliva. Trapt, Puddle of Mud, Staind etc. Shitty rock and wrestling promos go so well together.

Aiii

So not worth it
You really just answered your own question. With the network they'll not need to issue refunds, they got you locked in for 6 months.
Bryan will win the belt the day before resubs are due and then lose it a few weeks later.
Worst case scenario you just watch a bunch of old shows that are better than the current product for sixty bucks, honestly I can live with that.

Xater

Does WWE get to keep all of the PPV themes for the network? I can't wait to hear all that great butt rock from the early 2000's again. Saliva. Trapt, Puddle of Mud, Staind etc. Shitty rock and wrestling promos go so well together.

I miss the butt rock. That was way more fitting than the shitty pop songs they now have.

Also didn't they also use Killswitch Engage? They are decent.

Zack Ryder is a screen hog.
Fuck Ryder! Yeah because that's really who I want to see, thanks WWE. Here's how they can easily fix this:

Book Bryan vs. Ziggler in a 1 hour Iron Man match on Main Event. The match is ruled a draw because time runs out. Continue the match on Smackdown. Cesaro runs in and interferes. Vikki comes out and books a triple threat no DQ match. The match goes on until 1 minute before the end of the show, when Bryan wins.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
Was WWE as great in 2002 as I remember it being? I was only 11 at the time but I was the most into it at that point. I kinda want to re-watch.

I was 13-14 and I thought it was crap. I liked Lesnar though, and Smackdown got better later on IIRC. I haven't watched much of that since it first aired though, so maybe it's not as bad as I thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom