• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
date-with-a-wrestler-9-650x820.jpg

Pizoxuat

Ambrose-kun and Rollins-chan are so kawaii

If there was a japanese Shield dating game, Ambrose-kun would be the obnoxious Ore-sama type that is always bossing you around, Rollins-chan would be the sweet shota that wants to help you with everything, and Reigns-san would be the aloof dandere prince who only shows certain people his smile.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
If there was a japanese Shield dating game, Ambrose-kun would be the obnoxious Ore-sama type that is always bossing you around, Rollins-chan would be the sweet shota that wants to help you with everything, and Reigns-san would be the aloof dandere prince who only shows certain people his smile.
Hatoful Boyfriend was the last dating sim I played, but I would play the fuck out of that game.

strobogo

Banned
I've watched this gif like 10 times in a row. It's fascinating to me.

Yeah its fucking wacky. I imagine it sounds like the door slamming in Texas Chainsaw Massacre. That and the expanding back dude were the most impressive things to me watching the WBF shows. The thing where guys shake their leg and then flex to stop it is disgusting. It also looks like fish or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom