• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anth0ny

iboBrYUlh7Vj3K.gif

Just watched the HHH doc on Netflix. What a joke, Batista said he was the greatest of all time......ummmm no. Why do they keep pretending HHH was on the level of the Rock or Stone Cold? He's not even close! Need to watch the Bret Hart shoot video again where he buries him, only guy who will actually tell the truth about Paul Leveque. I love Bret Hart shoot videos, buries all the guys who deserve it and praises the guys who can actually wrestle!

strobogo

Banned
Got some birthday money cash for the trip. New radio should be here Monday or Tuesday. I might leave as soon as I get it installed. Probably won't take my bike with me as that seems like it'd add a lot of extra hassle to the trip. Getting pretty stoked for it. In the process of trying to find as many long Hogan/Warrior/Savage promos or comps as I can. I will be in the danger zone when I hit the desert and I will take the cockpit and send the plane into a nose dive with the world on my shoulders as I do the back stroke on the edge of a lightning bolt because I'm too hot to handle and too cold to hold. Cuz what it is is what it is and nothing means nothing, yeah, you know what I mean?

Alucard

Banned
Just watched the HHH doc on Netflix. What a joke, Batista said he was the greatest of all time......ummmm no. Why do they keep pretending HHH was on the level of the Rock or Stone Cold? He's not even close! Need to watch the Bret Hart shoot video again where he buries him, only guy who will actually tell the truth about Paul Leveque. I love Bret Hart shoot videos, buries all the guys who deserve it and praises the guys who can actually wrestle!

Hart buried Flair in his book and said he only knew how to work one type of match.

Not saying if I agree or not, but pointing it out.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Got some birthday money cash for the trip. New radio should be here Monday or Tuesday. I might leave as soon as I get it installed. Probably won't take my bike with me as that seems like it'd add a lot of extra hassle to the trip. Getting pretty stoked for it. In the process of trying to find as many long Hogan/Warrior/Savage promos or comps as I can. I will be in the danger zone when I hit the desert and I will take the cockpit and send the plane into a nose dive with the world on my shoulders as I do the back stroke on the edge of a lightning bolt because I'm too hot to handle and too cold to hold. Cuz what it is is what it is and nothing means nothing, yeah, you know what I mean?

What will you find at Huntington Beach?

"Real fans" are fans that don't watch or contribute a dime to WWE for 95% of the year, and only watch a few RAWs because an old star is on it?

Those casual fans are the ones who bought Wrestlemania the past two years to see Cena vs. Rock and actually made the WWE money, while the "hardcore" whined about the Internet Hero of the Week being BERRIED as they tried to find a site to stream Wrestlemania off of.

strobogo

Banned
Roy Hibbert is a huge wrestling fan. He mentioned NXT on twitter.

Roy Hibbert is legit cool as fuck. Dude has been such a good role model and influence for the community around here. Pacers went through years of dudes being shit heads off court (and on, I guess), but Roy is doing his best to make up for those years. He's an awesome dude and probably does more of the Indy/Indiana area of any Indiana athlete now that Peyton isn't here anymore. He's always out doing charity work and donating stuff and doing outreach programs and stuff.

ghostmind

Is this just to make Tarver look like a badass, or did he fuck up already?

Well that replay answered that. Tarver with that sharp elbow.

tm24

Roy Hibbert is legit cool as fuck. Dude has been such a good role model and influence for the community around here. Pacers went through years of dudes being shit heads off court (and on, I guess), but Roy is doing his best to make up for those years. He's an awesome dude and probably does more of the Indy/Indiana area of any Indiana athlete now that Peyton isn't here anymore. He's always out doing charity work and donating stuff and doing outreach programs and stuff.

I like Hibbert and George. Both seem like pretty great dudes.

And wow Tarver wins

tm24

Yeah, Paul George and George Hill are both rad dudes as well.

I would love for the pacers to be in the Finals. Great team. Love everything about that. Theyre probably the 2nd most watched team for me this year.

Those backstraps are fucking ridiculous

strobogo

Banned
I would love for the pacers to be in the Finals. Great team. Love everything about that. Theyre probably the 2nd most watched team for me this year.

Those backstraps are fucking ridiculous

They're going to do it this year. If there is ever a year, this is it. The only way they don't make it to the finals this year is ref bribing from the Heat or injuries.

tm24

They're going to do it this year. If there is ever a year, this is it. The only way they don't make it to the finals this year is ref bribing from the Heat or injuries.

Yeah, a weak Wade and the craziness that is Stephenson puts the Pacers at an advantage. No lie, if Pacers/thunder happen, i would be in basketball heaven

God this match sucks so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom