• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiii

So not worth it
The real question is, is Spider From Mars overestimating himself thinking a 6/10 is going out of her league by asking him out?

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Hey, at least you're going to get laid tonight. It's 3AM and the only pussy that's gonna be in my bed tonight is very furry and has a tail. So there you go, good luck on your date!
Firstly, not a date. I agreed to get drinks. Secondly, you called me ugly. You're supposed to be my friend!

Alucard

Banned
Rob Terry & Panda-kun;

ibuxfZpQAIcVux.gif

Hama smash;

iZQlN6HuhR3ix.gif

That'd be the easiest way to push him, definitely. He has more charisma than people give him credit for, though, they just need to let him show it more often. I'd have preferred it if he'd just been able to keep his 'Very European' gimmick from the indies, but I have been enjoying his stuff with Zeb & Swagger.

These gifs are wonderful, especially the Hama one. Which promotion are they from?

I'm also not a fan of the "very European" gimmick nor any nationalist gimmick for that matter. Nobody cares about that stuff today. It's not the 70s and 80s. This is also part of the reason I think Rusev's gimmick is boring...I don't care where you're from, dude. I care if you can work and make me feel something.

Cesaro should be a Transporter/hitman/thief mash up, period. The dude is the Jason Statham of the squared circle, and would headline Wrestlemanias if they took advantage of it. It's unbelievable that they've stuck him with Zeb and Swagger.

He should be competing with The Shield for wetwork and hijacking MITB briefcases with a crew of guys before speeding away in an Audi. He wouldn't even be in the match, he'd just come out with a bunch of hockey masked men, kill knock out all the competitors, and steal the MITB briefcase. WWE, HIRE ME ALREADY, CHRIST.

Such a gimmick could play into backstage segments where Cesaro's diva of the month gets swiped by his heel opponent of the month (lets go with ADR) to lead Cesaro into a trap backstage where a mook faction like 3MB armed with instruments of whatever foreign objects they'd employ prepare a surprise attack only to get Cesaro'd in style while pumping music plays from who knows where.
HIGH DRAMA!

KissVibes

Banned
Spider from Mars looks like a teenaged Devitt.

Also, you sound like a complete asshole and I hope this girl you're seeing tonight laughs at you.

I don't know where this Billy Gun hasnt aged shit is coming from. Dude looks old as shit. He's balding, face looks old and his body is melting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom