• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KissVibes

Banned
Maybe they'll hire people that want to write pro fucking wrestling and have passion for it, instead of One Life to Live writers that are out of work.

Tama Tonga still exists, what a cruel world.

I always forget that he's Camacho's brother.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Batista wins against Orton at Mania, then also unifies the Tag titles, US, and Intercontinental titles after he regrows his mystical SOUL PATCH.

No problems with any of this, nothing is sacred, let's do it.

Anyone remember what that WCW documentary they advertised for the wwe network on raw?

Cm Punk was talking about Goldberg :/

Monday Night Wars

Panic mode in The E is exciting. Their war chest is arguably bigger than Nintendo's. and where the heck is yjis XbozONE thread? Still cant find it.

strobogo

Banned
Nothing is scared means Taker's streak ends at WM. To Batista. After he defeats Orton. And plows Brie on the announce table. So hyped.

I like the idea of Heyman and Zeb on the booking committee, but there's no way the WWE is smart enough to ask for their input.

Hopefully we'll see Cesaro, Ziggler, and Bryan get better pushes out of this whole mess

Nothing is scared means Taker's streak ends at WM. To Batista. After he defeats Orton. And plows Brie on the announce table. So hyped.

Or this. XD

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

!

tumblr_n075ztdClT1rqu47to1_500.jpg

How come Triple H wants Devitt? Isn't he small too? I thought Triple H had enough small guys

Devitt can make Bryan look like he's on even footing.

Recall

Not everyone who comes into the WWE has to be a main eventer to entertain. Not everyone who comes into thr WWE needs to be a god on the mic to entertain.

Devitt can go, he can work and he has always been enthusiastic in both his presence and ability to win over a crowd. Just him being in WWE even for just a few years will be enough for us to see something different and it is equally up to WWE to let him shine.

Ithil

How come Triple H wants Devitt? Isn't he small too? I thought Triple H had enough small guys

He's been interested in signing Devitt for a long while now. I don't think it's purely about size, I think he just didn't see anything in the American Wolves that he didn't already have on the roster somewhere.

Ithil

He was originally going to be named King Devitt since it sounds like King David, by the NJPW bookers. But he was like 23 so one of them said he's not a King yet, just a Prince.

Either way the Japanese trying to pronounce "Fergal" would not have been a pretty sight.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Punks apathy and disgust are quite simple. He couldn't beat Undertaker even after stealing the source of his powers and now he can't beat his younger better looking brother. He's let his physique go stress eating over Kane, doubly worried that he'll steal his girl again.

The negotiations have been going on with Devitt for months now.

NOT DEVITT YOU CAD *jacket*

The work is real? Real?

REEEEEEAAL?

Devitt is the third man!

RRRRREEEAAAAALLLLLLLL

but no I meant the all hands on deck everything is changing meeting

Punks apathy and disgust are quite simple. He couldn't beat Undertaker even after stealing the source of his powers and now he can't beat his younger better looking brother. He's let his physique go stress eating over Kane, doubly worried that he'll steal his girl again.

Exactly, goddamn it Punk man up

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You think Bryan needs that? He seems pretty convincing to me no matter who his opponent is

He does well but can do better with someone smaller, no doubt.

And Kailtlyns legs split over his finger.

lol

Man, there was so much hate on Devitt and now you all love him?

Buncha marks up in this thread.

Hey, eat a butt. I've seen the light. You all should be happy I'm on board the Fergaltrain.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
As much as I'd like WWE to grab the Bullet Club in total, let's be honest, they would misuse Karl Anderson. And I don't think there's an easy answer to how he should be booked in WWE. :/

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Can you blame him, though? If I saw Sexy Flexy Kane in a nice suit, knowing the physique underneath, and I was with my girl, I know I wouldn't stand a chance. She might as well just start making out with him right then and there.

No shame in that, though. None of us would likely stand a chance against Kane in the sex department.

KissVibes

Banned
As much as I'd like WWE to grab the Bullet Club in total, let's be honest, they would misuse Karl Anderson. And I don't think there's an easy answer to how he should be booked in WWE. :/

Book him as Ryback that wins.

Book Ryback as guy that's hilarious and mean, like on twitter. Don't have him wrestle.

Pavaloo

It's really awesome to look at Daniel Bryan at the beginning of his run with WWE and where he is now. Just in size! The dude got so much bigger! I think people are going to turn there heads one day after not watching for a while and go "THAT'S Daniel Bryan?" Dude must be lifting with The Ryback for all these years.
Why couldn't Punk do that lol

If Devitt does leave, I think Anderson will do well as new leader of the Bullet Club - he's more of a heavyweight wrestler than Devitt and has a better shot of someday winning the main title, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom