• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The arrow alliance coming to WWE!

That it being his spaceman gimmick back

NEW%20JAPAN

No Goddamnit! It's The ARROW BUNCH also Lol freaking spaceman

"The Young Cubs have answered the Ascensions open challenge!"

OH NO THE YOUNG CUBS ARE DEAD

Patryn

As much as I'd like WWE to grab the Bullet Club in total, let's be honest, they would misuse Karl Anderson. And I don't think there's an easy answer to how he should be booked in WWE. :/

Depending on if they keep the whole RNR thing going, his first feud practically writes itself. Bring Jericho back, have him return to his whole Ayatollah of Rock 'n Rolla thing, then have Devitt show up to challenge that and determine who's the Real Rock 'N Rolla.

Jericho probably wouldn't mind putting over Devitt, and that would give him a good win to start out with.

I will say, as a lapsed fan, all this drama has certainly heightened my interest back up. Now to wait for the WWE to fuck it all up.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Depending on if they keep the whole RNR thing going, his first feud practically writes itself. Bring Jericho back, have him return to his whole Ayatollah of Rock 'n Rolla thing, then have Devitt show up to challenge that and determine who's the Real Rock 'N Rolla.

Jericho probably wouldn't mind putting over Devitt, and that would give him a good win to start out with.

I will say, as a lapsed fan, all this drama has certainly heightened my interest back up. Now to wait for the WWE to fuck it all up.

As much as I don't ever want to see Jericho again, if he puts over Devitt like that I'm on board.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I think the most shocking thing about the RR wasn't no DB in the match nor the crowd's reaction (picking on poor Mysterio wasn't nice though) or breaking Kane's record, no it was the lack of Jericho and RVD. You'd figure both of them would be back for mania season and debut there.

jmdajr

I think the most shocking thing about the RR wasn't no DB in the match nor the crowd's reaction (picking on poor Mysterio wasn't nice though) or breaking Kane's record, no it was the lack of Jericho and RVD. You'd figure both of them would be back for mania season and debut there.

You already have Batista and soon to be Hogan..and maybe even Sting.

Granted of all the choices, those can actually still wrestle. Well maybe Batista still can, I am willing to give him a chance. He needs to hit up Gold Dust for tips.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Granted of all the choices, those can actually still wrestle. Well maybe Batista still can, I am willing to give him a chance. He needs to hit up Gold Dust for tips.

Bats just needs to get his sea legs back. He'll be fine.

I thought Goldust attributes this resurgence to DDPYoga?

Speaking of Goldust, he has been fantastic since coming back. He is in great shape and his move set seems to have expanded. I hope they sign him to a long term deal as his in ring work is as good as anyone in the company right now.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I keep posting in the dating thread to try to help people, and it's shocking how many times I have to tell them there is no such thing as a friendzone.

I keep posting in the dating thread to try to help people, and it's shocking how many times I have to tell them there is no such thing as a friendzone.

That's some sage advice, though there seem to be some really young kids in that thread, if someone pulled me aside 20 years ago and told me something like that I am not sure I would have listened, even though I see the value in the advice now.

jmdajr

I always imagined Sting younger than Taker..but...NOPE.

Goldust
Jericho
RVD
Batista
Road Dog 44

all pretty much same age

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That's some sage advice, though there seem to be some really young kids in that thread, if someone pulled me aside 20 years ago and told me something like that I am not sure I would have listened, even though I see the value in the advice now.

That's true. There was some dude in there talking about a 15 year old and I was in horror until he said he was 16, then I felt old and killed myself.

And by fine you mean back to mediocre at best right?

Watch Batista vs Taker at Mania for the streak! You'll see!

KissVibes

Banned
I always imagined Sting younger than Taker..but...NOPE.

Goldust
Jericho
RVD
Batista
Road Dog 44

all pretty much same age

I can't believe Billy Gunn at 50 looks better than all of those dudes with the exception of Goldust.

Goldy wrestles like he's in his mid thirties.

Striker

As much as I don't ever want to see Jericho again, if he puts over Devitt like that I'm on board.
The problem is WWE's booking once he puts those guys over. He's lost to JTG, Evan Bourne, Kofi, Fandango, Heath Slater (in NXT), Ziggler, and so on, but none of it matters if after the feud or whatever they don't do anything to increase their value.

somedevil

For the British posters here. Looks like the Raw network won't being having the pay per views on it in England:

WWE has signed a new five-year TV deal with BSkyB in the UK for a major rights fees increase. The new deal includes all weekly WWE TV shows including the debut of Main Event in the market. The main difference is that all 12 WWE pay-per-views will air as pay-per-view shows. In the past, Sky has aired several WWE pay-per-views as stand-alone live TV specials.

Basically Sky is paying them 3 times more then the old deal. Basically they backed up a huge truck of money so the WWE couldn't say no.

edit: Also Great Muta has been announced to be at lockdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom