• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

somedevil

Raw 2/10 viewership:

hour 1: 4.499
hour 2: 4.336
hour 3: 4.153

Avg: 4.329

Its up 118,000 from last week. Still has the 3 hour viewer lose of 346,000 from hour 1.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It feels like no matter what, next Avatar Rumble should be only a week.

Sephzilla

Raw 2/10 viewership:

hour 1: 4.499
hour 2: 4.336
hour 3: 4.153

Avg: 4.329

Its up 118,000 from last week. Still has the 3 hour viewer lose of 346,000 from hour 1.

CENA AND ORTON ARE RATINGS KILLERS DAMNIT

a_v_mcmahon_vince_7.jpg

Rapstah

Is Damien Sandow's new gimmick going to be that he is a lame biker? This is now his Twitter avatar:

d0ZOcU8Z.png

He tweeted some lame masculine thing but it's also an Old Spice advertisement so I don't know if that's part of the gimmick. He hasn't been on TV since the Rumble (right?) but he was talking about how he needed to switch something up right before the Rumble.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Is Damien Sandow's new gimmick going to be that he is a lame biker? This is now his Twitter avatar:

d0ZOcU8Z.png

He tweeted some lame masculine thing but it's also an Old Spice advertisement so I don't know if that's part of the gimmick. He hasn't been on TV since the Rumble (right?) but he was talking about how he needed to switch something up right before the Rumble.
This is awful! *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap*

antonz

Regarding the prior page. If Economics is all WWE gave a shit about they wouldn't have buried Ryder.

When he was over he was a merchandise selling machine. That's why he went from having like nothing to a million different things to buy because it was being snapped up left and right. He even managed to outsell the rock when his new shirt was released.

They still shit on him and buried him until he learned his place and stopped selling merchandise.

Economics is a convenient excuse for them to use when things aren't following their master plan. "Oh Daniel Bryan wasn't pulling numbers" Couldn't have anything to do with you kicking the shit out of him on tv every week and making him look like a piece of shit

Toki767

The Raw ratings clearly show that your casual fan thought Daniel Bryan really was given the night off at the start of the show and they had no interest in seeing Cena vs Orton for the millionth time.

Ithil

Maybe they're thinking of a Batista scenario where his name in kayfabe is Dave Batista, but he's only called by his full name occasionally.

somedevil

The Raw ratings clearly show that your casual fan thought Daniel Bryan really was given the night off at the start of the show and they had no interest in seeing Cena vs Orton for the millionth time.

That's hard to tell these days. Three hour raws the 3rd hour is always has the lowest amount of viewers.

The problem is the ratings info of 18-49 male demo or the breakdowns have dried up so you can't tell how the Cena and Orton match done. It really seems viewers leave in droves from like 10:15-10:45 and then they return for the final segment.

I love how with all of the intricate changes they make to their Superstars roster on the website they've still elected to leave profiles for Epico, Hunico and Primo up even though they haven't portrayed those characters in months and are effectively listed twice.

You're right with Epico and Primo, but Hunico still does the Hunico gimmick in NXT.

Time to squash this!

Eyes are even as fuck and if i'm just a crazy person who can't accept the truth about my Quasimodo eyes, I will book my ticket to Notre Dame and live in a fucking clock tower, just my and my ugly face.

giphy.gif

d0ZOcU8Z.png

He's clearly inheriting the Real Man's Man gimmick. Good on him.

1-14-2013+9-06-43+PM.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpPsbkHzrok

jred2k

Time to squash this!

Eyes are even as fuck and if i'm just a crazy person who can't accept the truth about my Quasimodo eyes, I will book my ticket to Notre Dame and live in a fucking clock tower, just my and my ugly face.

Look at how uneven the shower bar is. Its pretty obvious you're leaning/tilting your head to account for uneven eyes.

Rewatched Ishii vs Naito, can't quite give it five stars, but it's definitely my match of the year at this early stage. Both guys did a hell of a job selling their respective injuries, to the degree that I wasn't sure if Naito had actually busted his knee at one point. Also, those high angle German suplexes from Naito were brutal, as were the headbutts towards the end of the match. Naito vs Shibata could possibly be quite fun.

iy87XRR5m8jMK.gif
ibmWrTht1sdIef.gif
isGJHihVwaxCt.gif

Watching the Stone Cold Blu-Ray, I love how pissed Regal looks when he talks about Santino selling the Stunner.

stonecoldstunner39ie8.gif

"I wanted to jump in the ring and stamp all over his head."

zrX33k1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom