• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to see the Diva belt rest on Naomi's glorious ass.

And didn't someone here send Austin that gif of Linda CHOKESLAMMING him on Twitter?
It's kind of funny while it does make sense in context I figure it's infinitely more likely that WWE just fumbled the whole angle already or didn't have time/forgot to put it on Raw.

Where the hell was my Bad News?!

Here's some bad news: you may have enjoyed DKC2, but just remember that you'll never get another Donkey Kong game as good as it from now to eternity! HAW HAW HAW!

#BadNewsBeef

Pizoxuat

I don't know why it took me this long to realize that I can stream Sendai Girls shows to my bedroom tv, but I know how I am going to be wasting time until the Network.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
LaKPuPd.png

Handshakes are the realest part of The Business™. I wonder if Vince liked Jojo's handshake. Was it just the right blend of masculine and feminine? Cause from where I'm seated, it looked pretty damn firm.

these are the things that keep me up at night

Chopper

Just finished Raw. I hate the fact that the "main eventers", excluding Daniel Bryan, are the least interesting part of the show. I can't even get behind The Authority until they decide whether they're heels or faces. Full-blown evil heels, preferably. Clearly, all the legitimately hot action currently involves the fucking tag team division, The Shield and the Wyatts. Still, I will continue to watch, as currently the good stuff is so goooooood. But seriously, fuck Cena and co.

Also, needs more Lesnar.

Anyway, one of you guys is Brandon Stroud, right?

Just finished Raw. I hate the fact that the "main eventers", excluding Daniel Bryan, are the least interesting part of the show. I can't even get behind The Authority until they decide whether they're heels or faces. Full-blown evil heels, preferably. Clearly, all the legitimately hot action currently involves the fucking tag team division, The Shield and the Wyatts. Still, I will continue to watch, as currently the good stuff is so goooooood. But seriously, fuck Cena and co.

Also, needs more Lesnar.

Anyway, one of you guys is Brandon Stroud, right?
Yes.

jred2k

C'mon Plywood, I'm sure you've got some good gifs of Alexandra Daddario. I don't remember her doing anything too gratuitous in TCM, but Got Damn at those "heaters". Similar build and skin tone to Paige, as well.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
C'mon Plywood, I'm sure you've got some good gifs of Alexandra Daddario. I don't remember her doing anything too gratuitous in TCM, but Got Damn at those "heaters". Similar build and skin tone to Paige, as well.
I haven't gotten to True Detective yet, but I seent the gifs.

B3FWjzl.gif

gurudyne

This is wrestling! Clap, clap, clapclapclap!

Mike Quackenbush had an AMA on reddit earlier today http://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/1xmixr/ama_mike_quackenbush/
He talked about quite a few things relating to the return of CHIKARA as well as wrestling in general. I really enjoyed his closing statement. What we need is positive people.

OK! I am going to be seriously late for my next appointment, and I am sorry I could not get to everyone as I see there are questions piling up toward the bottom that I did not get to!

Thanks to everyone for taking part today. When we began, I touched on the positive power you were able to exert, and I’d like to bring that full circle, in closing. At National Pro Wrestling Day, a community of fans came together to make the world a better place for people they don’t even know. Will you extend the same consideration to people that you do know?

The other day, I poked my head in here and saw some fiction that included not just me, but Bryce and Chris (Hero) as well. This was posted as if it were fact. If I was of a different mind set, maybe I’d just laugh that sort of thing off. But I am not.

To those that are taken in by these kinds of things - don’t be. Don’t be fooled.

To those that read these things and think - this doesn’t sound right. You incredulity is well-founded. Anonymous sources and unverified accounts of outlandish stories are often crafted out of malice or by someone with a personal axe to grind that can exert no other power in the world. Their output is typically not objective, and often false.

And to those that create these things, or compile them into lists thinking that lends them a veracity - please think about this for just a moment. The people you include in your fiction have families, friends. My grandparents know how to search the internet. One day, my grandchildren will too. What if someone made it their hobby to create such works about you and post them for your loved ones to discover? Can you imagine the hurt and pain that could inflict upon them? Why choose to inflict this on someone else?

Each of us has the choice to exert the power we wield in a negative way, but why make that choice? Why spread that into the world? On National Pro Wrestling Day, all of us together - the worldwide community of professional wrestling - made an incredible statement regarding our ability to influence the world in a positive way. Should our positivity be limited to just that day?

Pro-wrestling can be a force for enormous positivity in the world, and the pro-wrestling I make is designed and lovingly crafted with that in mind. Communities like the one here at r/squaredcircle share in that positive power. It is yours to exert when and if you choose.

You certainly proved it on 2.1.14.

Finally: I believe pro-wrestling should be fun. That's why I make it for everyone.

Thanks everybody! See you on 5.25.14!

Oh yeah one more thing

VmpjJRC.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom